iVMS 4500 for PC is software created by HIKVISION HQ aimed at smartphone and tablet users for the purpose of remotely viewing live footage and videos from any embedded camera. It is a mobile client for CCTVS and cameras and is free for use on the internet.
The application is an excellent tool for media and sound and equips you to monitor videos on your devices. It offers a straightforward user interface and has received over 50000 downloads from all over the world on Google PlayStore.
|Supported Android Version
4.1 and Up
IVMS-4500 has utilized the high-end and latest technology to supervise and monitor CCTV, NVR, DVD, and other camera monitoring tools.
This software is perfect for places such as grocery and departmental stores, supermarkets, small offices, home security, and other small-scale uses to maintain the security of the place.
This app is an android application and is not yet available for download for PC users. However, In this article, we will provide you with the simplest ways to download and set up iVMS-4500 on your PC.
Download iVMS-4500 Using BlueStacks
If one has to download any Android app on PC, it is recommended to use an android emulator. Here, we are going to use BlueStacks emulator which is one of the most trusted emulator app for downloading iVMS-4500 for PC
- Tap here and download BlueStacks.
- You have to change the download location of your PC and press enter.
- Once the downloading process is completed, you have to run the emulator.
- After you press on run, it will get installed in your PC successfully.
- You will have to set up your Google Account. For that, you need to add your details and sign up for your account.
- Once it is completed, you are all set with the BlueStacks app. Now you have to search for iVMS-4500 from the app store. Select and download it.
- You can now enjoy the app.
Install iVMS-4500 On Your PC (Without Bluestacks)
Through this technique, you will be able to install iVMS-4500 on your PC in the zip file format. Following are the simple steps to do so:
- Click here and download the setup file of iVMS-4500 at your preferred location on your PC. As this is a zip file, hence you will first need to extract the contents of the file. For doing this, you can make use of WINRAR.
- Double click on the extracted file. A pop-up box will appear on your screen seeking administration permission > click on ‘Yes’. After this, your screen will display the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the software, which you have to accept. Finally, click on ‘Next‘.
- Once you are done with the download process, you will need to choose a few options that appear on the screen. You can select whatever you want, as per your wish. Three options will appear on the left side: Client, Storage Server, and Media streaming server. The client is basically the core software to monitor and manage the CCTV cameras. Simply choose this option and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- After successfully following the above steps, the installation process will begin. It might take a few moments for the app to get installed so wait patiently.
- Post-installation, you now need to insert cameras in the program. For doing this, simply launch the app via the shortcut present on the home screen.
- Next, you need to create an account for iVMS-4500. Enter the required details and produce a username and password. Finally, select the login button.
- For account protection and recovery, you now need to select a few security questions which will assist you when you forget your account password.
- After that, your screen will display the homepage of iVMS-4500. Through this page, you can control all the features of the app easily on our PC.
- Locate the device management option > you will see the ‘add’ option at the top. Click on it. Next, you will be able to see the adding device options. Select the option that suits your preference and enter the required information.
- Once you have filled in the details correctly and click on the ‘Add a New‘ option. You have now successfully added your device to iVMS-4500 app.
- Your device will be available in the device list of the software. Navigate to the main control panel and select the ‘Main View’ option.
- Click on the cameras for obtaining a live view on iVMS-4500.
More Apps/Software to monitor CCTV and IP Cameras other than iVMS-4500 for PC:
- iSmartviewPro for PC
- Mr. Patrol for PC
- Danale App for PC
- ATVCloud for PC
- IP Pro for PC
- WiseView for PC
Features of IVMS-450
- iVMS-4500 is a live video and camera recording application that offers CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring.
- It makes use of iVMS-4500 that keeps all the video footage and photos in a safe and secure manner.
- The software offers a live preview of over 16 cameras and channels. Additionally, it also supports local recording of the lived preview being displayed.
- It supports Remote Playback to manage saved pictures and clipped video.
- You can connect to the app via Hik Connect, IP Address, Domain name, Ezviz, etc.
- Recording options include cloud recording and screen recording of the footage.
- You can add and include almost 256 devices on your PC using this app.
- It allows you to stream media.
- The app encompasses some decent video editing options.
- You can zoom into cameras through Pan-Tilt-Zoom control.
- Frequently used cameras can be added to favorites for easy access.
- iVMS-4500 offers notifications for alarms and information management as well.
- You can manage your pictures and videos efficiently.
- The latest update has added new languages such as Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is iVMS-4500 free for use?
Yes, iVMS-4500 is free for download and use.
- Do I require an internet connection for monitoring footage on iVMS-4500?
Yes, an internet connection is mandatory for using this application.
- What is PTZ control and how to use it?
This function stands for Pan Tilt and Zoom and allows you to control and view the video through different modes and angles. Simply tap on this option and use the cursor to control the screen.
The security industry has developed to a great extent today and a vast variety of safety options are available in the market today. CCTV and live video tools are quite commonly available for those who are interested. iVMS-4500 is a reliable and free option that adds to this list and enables us to monitor camera footage and pictures on our devices. In this article, we have provided some simple ways to obtain iVMS-4500 application on your PC.
Keep following ForPC for more!