AZ Screen Recorder for PC: Screen recording is a feature present in the latest phones and PCs which enables you to record the contents on your screen and create a video of the actions occurring on your device’s screen. It is an inbuilt feature in the latest devices. However, devices with outdated and older hardware cannot be used for availing of this useful feature.
AZ Screen Recorder comes up as a wonderful solution for such devices. It is a mobile application that allows you to screen record anything on your android device and create a video of it. It has become one of the most popular and well-known applications for screen recording available today.
|Name||AZ Screen Recorder|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||Feb 2022|
|Download File||AZ Screen Recorder APK|
The application has been reviewed as a high-end choice for android phone users as it is loaded with numerous efficient and useful features. AZ Screen Recorder is a free application and has a smooth and straightforward user interface. Some of its remarkable features include no need for root access, no time limit of recording, any watermark, etc.
Besides screen recording, users can also record audio simultaneously using the device mic, which gets incorporated perfectly into the recorded videos. This way, one can create videos in a simple and seamless manner.
AZ Screen Recorder is an android application and is not yet available for download for PC users. In this article, we will provide you with an inclusive guide on how to install and use AZ Screen Recorder on your PC. Another alternative app for AZ Screen Recorder is DU Recorder for PC.
Download AZ Screen Recorder Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most efficient Android Emulators in the market today that equips you to get Android apps, games, and more on your PC easily. It has an easy user interface and can be set up with just a few simple steps. Read the instructions given below to learn how to get AZ Screen Recorder on your PC with the help of BlueStacks:
- Go to the official page of BlueStacks by clicking here.
- Click on the button which says ‘Download BlueStacks‘. Select your preferred download location on your PC and click on OK/press enter.
- After the download is completed, run the BlueStacks installer by clicking on the file.
- The app player will automatically install on your C drive. However, you will be notified to confirm the location of the installation and will be able to modify the install directory.
- After the installation is done, the app will ask you to set up your Google account. Fill in your credentials and you will be good to go.
- Once you have successfully set up your emulator, you can now easily install AZ Screen Recorder from Google play. Navigate to Google PlayStore and search for AZ Screen Recorder. Select the correct version and wait for the download to get completed.
- Post-installation, launch AZ Screen Recorder app using BlueStacks. Alternatively, you will also be able to find it in the ‘Apps List’ section of BlueStacks.
Thus, you have successfully set up AZ Screen Recorder on your PC.
An alternative method to download AZ Screen Recorder using Nox Player
If BlueStacks is not working out for you, Nox Player presents itself as the perfect replacement android emulator that equips you to access almost every android app on your PC without any issue. Nox Player is free software that comes with an efficient user interface and superior performance. Here’s how to download AZ Screen Recorder using Nox Player:
- Navigate to the official page of NOX App Player by clicking here.
- Click on the download button at the top right of the screen. The download will automatically begin on your system.
- Once the download is complete, tap once on the downloaded file to open it. Enter in your details required and create your account.
- Once you are done with that, navigate to Google PlayStore and type AZ Screen Recorder in the search bar. From the search results, select the version by AZ Screen Recorder and download it.
- After the download has been completed, the app will be available in the Apps List of Nox Player. You can now enjoy screen recording from the app on your PC.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder
- AZ Screen Recorder can screen record on your device without rooting it.
- The app is free for use and offers numerous features without any cost.
- It has a simple interface that results in a smooth user experience.
- You can start, pause, and resume your screen recording whenever you wish with just a simple click.
- This app has no watermark hence you do not need to worry about spoiling your video.
- There is no limit on the recording time, and you can screen record for as long as you want.
- Another great feature is the audio recording feature through which you can record the audio of the device with the device’s mic.
- The customized timer option enables you to time and stops your recording at the precise moment you wish to.
- You can display screen touches automatically during the course of the recording.
- All your videos are saved within the app and you can view them collectively in AZ Screen Recorder PC.
- If you wish to delete or share your screen recordings, you can do so with just a few clicks.
- AZ Screen Recorder records your videos while maintaining the quality of the content and provides HD quality videos.
- You can control the bit-rate, resolution, screen orientation, and save the directory selection through the settings.
- The overlay front camera is a unique and excellent feature that lets you record your own video and place it in a small window at the recorder of the screen along with the screen recording.
- If you wish to auto-start and auto-stop the screen recording, you can do so with the countdown timer.
- With the draw-on-screen feature, you can draw or make markings/annotations on the screen during the recording.
- If you wish to remove certain parts of the video and edit out the excess parts, the trim video lets you do so and create the perfect final product.
How to use AZ Screen Recorder to Screen Record on PC
Following are the simple steps to screen record on your PC with the help of AZ Screen Recorder.
- Start your PC and navigate to the AZ Screen Recorder app.
- The app will ask you for certain permissions which you need to approve. You need to allow AZ Screen Recorder to save files on your device’s external storage for it to work properly.
- The app offers a movable toggle that will appear on your screen.
- Next, open the application/ screen on your screen that you wish to record.
- After that, tap on the record button to initiate the recording.
- AZ Screen Recorder will record your screen for as long as you wish.
- Once you wish to stop the recording, you can simply press the stop button.
- The video will automatically get saved on your device.
While screen recording is available as an in-built feature in many phones and PCs, AZ Screen Recorder goes the extra mile by offering a complete package to users that includes audio recording, annotation options, front camera provision, and much more. No matter what your purpose of recording is, this application will satisfy your need and will do the job perfectly.