Puffin Browser for PC is a superior and fast web browser for surfing the internet. Created by CloudMosa, an American mobile company, this excellent browser became popular soon after it was launched. It moved the load on your device to a cloud server which results in smooth performance.
Puffin Web Browser offers some fabulous features such as fast surfing, varied cloud storage, incognito mode browsing, and much more.
This browser is an Android-based application and is not currently available for PC users. However, it is possible to download and use Puffin Web Browser on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to install Puffin Web Browser and use it most simply.
|Name||Puffin Web Browser|
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version||
4.4 and up
|Last Update||June 2021|
|Download File||Puffin Web Browser|
Download Puffin Browser PC
Step by Step Guide to Download Puffin Browser Using BlueStacks on Windows
BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android Emulators in the market that enables you to use Android apps, games, and more on your PC. Read the instructions given below to learn how to get Puffin Browser on your PC with the help of BlueStacks:
Also, Download UC Browser Turbo for PC to enjoy faster browsing.
- Go to the official page of BlueStacks by clicking here.
- Click on the button which says ‘Download BlueStacks’‘. Select your preferred download location on your PC and click on OK/press enter.
- After the download is completed, run the BlueStacks installer by clicking on the file.
- The app player will automatically install on your C drive. However, you will be notified to confirm the location of the installation and will be able to modify the install directory.
- After the installation is done, the app will ask you to set up your Google account. Fill in your credentials and you will be good to go.
- Once you have successfully set up your emulator, you can now easily install Puffin Browser from Google play. Navigate to Google PlayStore and search for Puffin Browser. Select the correct version and wait for the download to get completed.
- Post-installation, launch the Puffin Browser app using BlueStacks. Alternatively, you will also be able to find it in the ‘Apps List’ section of BlueStacks.
using Nox Player
Nox Player is yet another excellent Android emulator that enables you to access all Android apps on your PC easily. Nox Player is free software that is equipped with a smooth user interface and superior performance. Here’s how to download Puffin Browser using Nox Player:
- Navigate to the official page of NOX App Player by clicking here.
- Click on the download button at the top right of the screen. The download will automatically begin on your system.
- Once the download is complete, tap once on the downloaded file to open it. Enter in your details required and create your account.
- Once you are done with that, navigate to the homepage of Nox and find the Google folder > click on the PlayStore icon.
- Enter Puffin Browser in the search bar of the PlayStore app. From the search results, select the correct version and download it.
- After the download has been completed, the app will be available in the Apps List of Nox Player. You can now enjoy using the app on your PC screen.
Also, check out Opera MAX for PC
Features of Puffin Browser PC
Flash Technology: Puffin Browser works on free flash technology that has internal flash plug-in quality, hence there is no requirement for separately downloading Adobe Flash on your device. All gaming and animation options are available directly through Puffin Browser.
Compatible with Windows: This browser is available for all types of Windows operating systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP as well. Furthermore, it is compatible with Android and iOS devices as well and works extremely efficiently and smoothly on all these platforms. It should be noted that Puffin Browser requires 32 bit and 64-bit setup.
Free trial: This browser is available for download on the internet without any cost and can be used for free for a duration of one month on all platforms and operating systems. The browser holds a freeware license for Windows OS, that includes both 32 bit and 64-bit.
Fast Surfing: Puffin Web Browser encapsulates a smooth and impressive engine that results in an efficient experience and lets users surf the web at a superfast speed. This compact and lightweight application loads all your web pages effortlessly without consuming many resources on your device.
Cloud Protection: The traffic is completely encrypted and high-end security coding protects your device and data from any malpractices while allowing you to store downloaded content on your cloud storage at the same time. Additionally, Puffin Browser is equipped to store your data on other platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and others. The size limit on each file is 1 GB.
Incognito Mode: This feature enables you to surf the internet in a private and secure manner, where your browser history is not recorded by the application. Furthermore, Puffin reduces whichever breadcrumbs are visible and erases tracking cookies as well before shutting down. This way, all your actions remain secluded and secret, and your privacy is maintained.
Timely updates: The developers at Puffin are continuously working towards perfecting the application and release timely and useful updates to address user concerns and add the latest features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Puffin Web Browser free for download and use?
No, Puffin Web Browser is not a free browser and is subscription-based. However, it offers a free trial of one month and you can avail all the features without any charges during that period.
Is the Puffin Web Browser subscription auto-renewing?
Yes, all the packages offered by Puffin are auto-renewing. However, you can cancel your subscription anytime and your subscription will not be renewed after completion of the ongoing cycle.
What kinds of packages are offered by Puffin Browser PC?
Puffin Browser offers two packages from which you can choose as per your preference: monthly subscription and yearly subscription.
Are updates free of cost in Puffin Web Browser?
Yes, you can download the latest version of the browser as soon as it gets released without any extra charges if you are a subscriber.
Why should I choose Puffin over other web browsers?
The safest and most assured method to surf the web is to substantially possess two separate PCs. One of them can be utilized for tasks related to your job, and similar important duties in a remote network, whereas the other can function as a computer for general internet surfing. In case, any issue occurs in your second PC, you can still use the first one. Because of this principle, the developers of Puffin Web Browser have created this alternative PC space on the cloud.
Although in-built web browsers are available in most devices today, an application such as Puffin Web Browser that is packed with unique features and superior performance is rare to find.
This article provides you with in-depth information regarding Puffin Web Browser and how to get it for PC.