UC Browser for PC is a very famous internet browser that offers extremely high-speed browsing and extraordinary results. It enhances your browsing experience by providing the fastest browsing service and some very unique browsing features. Also, it can easily download files from the internet. This browser has been developed in such a way that it offers great compatibility with most modern websites. UC Browser PC Download is almost similar to the Google Chrome browser but it does not have the in-built flash player and PDF viewer. UC Browser for Windows was designed by UC Web Inc. under Alibaba which is a popular Chinese company. As of now, it has been rated as the 4th best internet browser.
UC Browser was initially released as a browser for mobiles but now it is also available for desktops and PCs. It is also available in multiple languages. The best thing about UC Browser is that it is a very powerful internet browser yet it is completely free of cost. It provides everything that you expect from a good PC browser. The new version of UC Browser is a completely fresh Chromium-based browser where you will get all the features of Chrome along with other additional benefits to make your browsing experience fun.
|February 23, 2022
Features of UC Browser for PC
UC Browser provides a lot of exciting features to give you a great browsing experience. Let’s see what these features are.
- UC Browser comes with a simple and user-friendly interface which makes it easy for the users to navigate the browser in a proper way. Moreover, it allows you to add customize speed dials, themes, and various types of add-ons.
- It is very lightweight and requires very little space on your device. Also, there is a mini version of the UC browser available for those devices which have less amount of space.
- UC browser offers the feature of cloud boost technology which utilizes the UCWeb’s server in order to provide faster loading times than the usual browser.
- This internet browser provides simple and fast downloading as it is highly compatible with almost all modern websites.
- UC Browser comes with the feature of adblocker. This adblocker automatically blocks all the annoying pop-up ads which you cannot avoid in the other web browsers. It is the only browser that provides you ads-free browsing for free.
- If you are using the UC Browser, you will see that it can load web pages within a few seconds even if your network connectivity is weak. Moreover, it allows you to open different tabs altogether without compromising on speed.
- This super-fast internet browser has an in-built download manager.
- UC Browser uses a very less amount of data compared to the other internet browsers. It has an in-built data saver which saves your data up to 80% while you are surfing the internet.
- UC Browser for PC has the feature of computer mouse activity. This feature enables you to alter the Settings on UC Browser using 10 different movements. There are 21 various alter actions that you get to choose from.
- This internet browser also comes with the feature of drag and drop opening of web links by using the right click of the mouse.
- UC Browser enables you to easily pause and resume the high-speed download.
- UC Browser also permits you to watch different movies and TV shows directly without downloading.
- A mini version of UC Browser is also available for weak internet connections. It is called the UC Browser Mini.
- It has a different mode for Facebook and runs the app at a high speed even with a poor network connection. It also has the Facebook app icon on its homepage.
- UC Browser recommends the best websites for various purposes to the users.
- It provides a feature called Night mode which can be used to get a comfortable reading experience at night.
How to Download UC Browser on PC?
To download and install UC Browser on your PC, follow the steps which are provided below.
- First, you will have to install an Android Emulator in order to install UC Browser on your PC. You can either install the BlueStacks Android Emulator or the Nox Player.
- Once the Android Emulator is downloaded on your device, open it. Also, do not forget to TURN ON the option of Unknown Sources in the Settings to allow app installation from unknown sources.
- Now search for the UC Browser APK file for PC and then make a click on the Download option to start the download procedure.
- Once the download gets completed, make a double click on the saved UC Browser APK file to install it on your Android Emulator.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the UC Browser is successfully installed, you will find the app icon of UC Browser on the homepage of the Android Emulator.
- Click on the UC Browser app icon and open it. Now, you can access this internet browser for all your browsing needs and enjoy a fast browsing experience.
UC Browser is considered to be the fastest and easy to use browser. It is used by around 400 million users all around the world. It was initially released in the year 2004 and over the years it gained a lot of success. You can download it from the official website or even from other third-party websites easily. It can run and operate smoothly on Windows PC, Linux, and MAC. However, to download and install UC Browser on your PC, there has to be a minimum of 1 GB RAM and at least 512 MB of free hard disk space. Also, the processor of your device must be 1GHz or faster than that. With UC Browser on your PC, you do not have to worry about purchasing data a lot of times and you can save your money for better use.
Why is the UC Browser so popular among people?
UC Browser is very popular among people because many countries prefer UC Browser over Google Chrome as it is lightweight, fast, and works even when the internet connection is weak. Also, UC Browser has the ability to add most of the Google extensions which is a plus point of the browser.
Is it safe to use the UC Browser?
Yes, it is safe to use the UC Browser but it does have some privacy issues. If you use the browser for normal browsing and entertainment then you do not have to worry about safety.
Is the PC version of the UC Browser available for free?
Yes, the UC Browser for PC comes in a completely free version and you can use it without paying any amount of money.
Can I install UC Browser on any version of Windows PC?
UC Browser requires Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 to run and operate smoothly on a Windows PC.
What are the alternatives that can be used instead of UC Browser?