Gameloop is an Android Emulator which is developed by the famous ‘Tencent’ company. It is also known as TencentGameAssistant. Tencent has previously launched the Android version of PUBG which gained a lot of popularity worldwide and now the company has released this highly efficient Android Emulator for PC named Gameloop. It has been developed specifically as a gaming emulator which enables you to play all the Android games on your PC. Many of the popular gamers and streamers use Gameloop to play battle royal games such as BGMI, PUBG, Bitlife PC and WorldBox for PC etc. It was initially launched in the year 2018. Moreover, Gameloop is now considered to be one of the highly advanced Android Emulators that you can use to get the Android environment on your PC. It is also known to be the official emulator for PUBG.
|Name||TENCENT GAME LOOP EMULATOR|
|Last Update Date:||29/06/2021|
|Current Engine||Aow Engine|
|App Market Version||3.11.1725.80|
How to Download Gameloop on Your PC?
To download and install Gameloop Android Emulator on your PC, follow the steps which are given below.
- In the first step, go to the web browser on your PC and then visit the official website of Gameloop. To go to the official website type the URL – https://www.gameloop.com.
- The homepage of the website will show up on the screen of your PC and there you will find the Download button.
- Now, make a click on the Download button and the download process of Gameloop Android Emulator software will begin.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Download folder and locate the Gameloop Android Emulator file. Then, make a double click on that particular file to start the installation process.
- A page will now appear on the screen with an option of Install. Tap on it to install the Gameloop Emulator.
- The installation process will take up a few minutes to complete.
- After the installation process is over, Start option will be seen on the screen. You will have to make a click on it.
- Gameloop will take some time to download all its components. After it is completed, you can start installing the games of your choice.
How to Install Games & Apps on Gameloop Android Emulator?
To install the games and other applications of your choice on the Gameloop Android Emulator, follow the procedure given below.
- In the first step, go to the Gameloop Android Emulator and open it.
- In the home screen of Gameloop, you will find an option of My Games at the top left corner. Make a click on it.
- Once it opens, there you will find the Google Installer. A download button will be given below to download the Google Installer.
- After that install the Google Installer App. Once the installation process is completed, you will be asked to reboot the Gameloop Android Emulator.
- Now, you will find the Google Play Games in the section of Applications. As there is not any option of play store in this Android Emulator so you will have to utilize the Android browser to access the Google Play Store.
- To install the Android browser, you will have to press F9. Once you press F9, you will find all the required applications installed in the Emulator.
- Now, make a click on the icon of Android browser and open it. In the search box provided search for Google Play Store.
- You will find a Play Store link shown there. Click on the link and a Google Play Store dialogue box will appear on the screen of your device. Change the setting of it to Always Open.
- As you open the Google Play Store, you will be asked to login into your Google Account.
- You can now search the game that you want on the search box of Google Play Store and download it on your Gameloop Android Emulator.
Features of Gameloop
There are some amazing features of Gameloop that make it one of the top-rated Android Emulator.
- Gameloop is known to be one of the most optimized and high-speed Android Emulator to play games on your PC.
- This gaming emulator offers the feature of fully customizable controls.
- Gameloop Android Emulator provides an integrated game center to its users which has the option of single click download and installation.
- It has the feature to directly start live streaming within the Android Emulator and you can also watch a live stream without using any web browser.
- Gameloop Android Emulator permits the users to switch between resolutions.
- It provides very quick in-game key responses.
- Gameloop provides its users the feature of network acceleration which enables you to optimize the network connection.
- This Android Emulator works smoothly even in the low-end devices.
- Gameloop Android Emulator offers the feature of a built-in friend list and lobbies. It also offers user discovery support.
- In this Android Emulator, you can use two or more different gaming accounts simultaneously to play multiple games at the same time.
Requirements for Gameloop Android Emulator
There are some necessary requirements if you want to install the Gameloop Android Emulator on your PC. These requirements are –
- Gameloop Android Emulator requires a dual core Intel or AMD 1.8 GHz processor to run smoothly.
- A minimum of 4GB RAM is needed to install this gaming emulator.
- Your PC must have atleast 1GB of free disc space for the installation process.
- In case of Windows PC, Gameloop is supported only in the versions Windows 7 and above.
- Gameloop Android Emulator requires Version 9.Oc DirectX.
Gameloop Android Emulator is undoubtedly an impressive Android Emulator that can be used for your PC. If you are someone who is a gaming addict then Gameloop is the best Android Emulator that you can install to bring all your favorite Android games to a bigger screen and enjoy a great gaming experience. The latest update of Gameloop was released on 2nd January, 2020. As of now, it is highly compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PC. It runs all the battle royal and other Android games smoothly without causing any issue. Gameloop Android Emulator is known to have almost 500 million downloads from all around the globe.
Gameloop Emulator FAQs
What is Gameloop Android Emulator?
Gameloop is considered to be the updated version of the previously released Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator. It is a gaming emulator which enables you to play and enjoy a wide variety of Android games on your PC.
How to download PUBG on Gameloop Android Emulator?
The procedure to download and install PUBG on Gameloop Android Emulator is very easy. First, go to the Game Center which you will find in the home screen of Gameloop and select the PUBG mobile application. Now, make a click on the download button and once it is downloaded, install it on your Android Emulator.
How many languages are available in Gameloop?
Gameloop supports more than 8 languages including English. English is the default language as many of the other languages are not available in all the countries.
Can Gameloop run with 3GB RAM or below than that?
No, 4GB RAM is the minimum limit if you want to get a proper stable gaming experience through Gameloop.