BGMI for PC: Battlegrounds Mobile India popularly known as BGMI is the remodeled version of PUBG for the Indian players. Since PUBG has been banned by the Indian Government, the players were eagerly waiting for the launch of BGMI. The developers have launched the main version on 2nd July 2021 for Android users; however, they launched the beta version for its players a while ago in the last month. This beta version was also called Battlegrounds Mobile India’s early access. The game is developed by Krafton.
The pre-registrations for BGMI for laptop were almost 20 million in just two weeks since it released its beta version on Google Play Store. And now, just after four days of the launch of the main version, the game has already received 4.6-star ratings and more than 1 crore downloads.
|Name Of Game||Battleground Mobile India|
|Alternate Name of BGMI||PUBG Mobile|
|Game Price||Free of cost|
BGMI for PC is a battle royal game with a multiplayer gaming option. It also comes with the feature of exclusive in-game events.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India’s app is now officially available for Android mobiles. But, the app can be easily accessed by installing an Android emulator on our Windows PC and macOS.
Download BGMI for PC (Windows)
As of now, the BGMI app runs smoothly only on Android mobile devices. However, by following the steps given below, you can install and play BGMI on your Windows PC.
- First, make sure that your Windows PC is updated as per the latest system requirements.
- To download and install BGMI on your PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator first. Visit the official website of the Android emulator that you want to install and there make a click on the download option.
- Once the Android emulator is downloaded, click the install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
- As the installation completes, a new window will appear opening the emulator where you will have to login into your Google account.
- Then, open the application Google Play Store on your Android emulator and the on the search box type “Battlegrounds Mobile India”. Then press
- You will see the BGMI app at the top of the list. Make a click on
- Once you press the install button, the app will start to download.
- As the download process gets over, you will see the BGMI app installed in your Android emulator.
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India app and download the resource pack.
- Once the game opens after completing all the necessary downloads, log in with your Facebook or Twitter account. Now, you are all set to play.
We stated in the first step that there are some latest system requirements to play BGMI on your Windows PC. But, what are these requirements? They are –
- You should have Windows 7, 10 or the latest Windows 11 to play BGMI
- The processor of your PC has to be either Intel or AMD.
- The graphic drivers on your Windows must be up to date from Microsoft.
- The player should be the administrator of the PC.
- To play BGMI, the RAM of your PC must be at least 4GB or more.
- To download the Android emulator and BGMI, 5GB disc space is a must-have requirement on your Windows.
Download BGMI for MacOS
Downloading Battlegrounds Mobile India for MacOS is almost similar to that of Windows. To download BGMI for macOS, follow the procedure given below.
- Here also, you will first need to download and install a good Android emulator. You can either install Bluestacks or Nox Player as per your choice. Both are a good choice for running BGMI on your Mac.
- Visit the official website of the Android emulator that you chose to install. Make a click on download and wait for the emulator to complete its installation process.
- After the emulator is installed on your device, a new window will be seen appearing on the screen.
- Here, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Sign in by using your Apple ID and you will be directed to Apple Play Store.
- Search for the BGMI application there and then make a click on the download button to download the app.
- Once it is downloaded, install the game and download the resource pack. After completing all the download procedures, log in through your Facebook or Twitter account and start playing.
Features of Battlegrounds Mobile India
Krafton’s Battlegrounds Mobile India has brought some amazing features for its users. Some of the exciting features are –
- BGMI update brings to you customize sensitivity settings. Players in the game can now easily set different sensitivity settings for each weapon they use.
- There is a new mode launched in the Erangel map which is called the Matrix Arena Mode. You will find this after the next update. In this mode, you will find robot dogs which will help you to achieve high-quality loot in the battle. Also, there will be the availability of launching pads here.
- In the Erangel Map of BGMI, you will get Air Conveyors but only in some of the major locations. The advantage of having these Air Conveyers is that you can use it for various purposes such as to airstrike an enemy or travel a long-distance really fast and a lot more.
- There are various BR events conducted every single hour so that the players can enjoy competitive gameplay whenever they wish.
- You can achieve the get-in-game items and other things easily through making a collection of UB coins by playing games there on UB.
- There is a leaderboard that shows your rankings and provides you rewards after the increase of your rank every time.
- There are various in-game events happening every single day.
The theme of BGMI remains almost the same as that of PUBG. The player who survives till the end of a match wins. Krafton has tried its best to give BGMI the standards of PUBG as far as possible. There is no doubt that you will surely enjoy this battle royal game and it will bring you unlimited fun. Download it today itself and become a pro.
More games you can download on PC
Is Battlegrounds Mobile India a free game or do we need to pay?
The Battlegrounds Mobile India is a free app. You can just install it from your Play store and start playing. However, there are some items for which you will have to pay a specific amount. Those are some of the avatars, skins, guns, and many more. Also, you will have to pay if you want the royal passes.
BGMI vs. PUBG, which is better?
The BGMI has just been officially launched a few days ago and PUBG has been running for over a long period of time now. We cannot make a comparison so soon. But, one thing is for sure that you will love playing BGML as it almost has the same features as PUBG. And the developers of BGMI have developed this game in such a way that it matches to the standard of PUBG.
How will I know the game functions of BGMI on my PC?
There is an option called Key mapping. This will help you to get along and play BGMI easily on your PC.