Voter Helpline for PC is an Indian app that is specifically designed for voter registrations and other information related to the elections. The app has been crafted by the Election Commission of India.
It is known to offer various facilities to the users such as new voter card registrations, voter search, editing of voter cards, correction, and a lot more. Voter Helpline Download for PC has been launched with the motive to encourage active democratic citizenry.
Voter Helpline keeps the users updated with all the elections information, enables them to make ethical ballot decisions, brings in a culture of proper electoral engagement, etc. which indirectly helps in choosing a better candidate to serve the nation.
As of now, the Download Voter Helpline for PC is officially available only for Android and iOS devices. But, there are a lot of voters who wish to access this app on their PC or desktops for various reasons. Since there is no PC version of the Voter Helpline app for PC available; therefore, we will have to apply some other trick to install it on a PC. Let’s find out how to do that.
|Supported Android Version||
4.4 and up
|Last Update||Sept 2021|
|Download File||Voter Helpline APK|
How to Download Voter Helpline for PC?
If you are willing to download and install the Voter Helpline app on your PC or desktop then check out the step-by-step guide provided below.
- In the first step, you will have to download and install a good Android Emulator. There is no PC version of the Voter Helpline available and hence, to install the Android version of the app on your PC you will need an Android Emulator.
There are many Android Emulators available for free but BlueStacks Android Emulator and Nox Player are the most preferred ones. You can download any of these two from their official websites.
- Once you have downloaded the Android Emulator, you will now require installing it. You will find a setup wizard getting launched. Now, follow the instructions that are provided on your screen to begin the installation process. After a few minutes, the Android Emulator will be successfully installed on your PC.
- Now, you will see an app icon of the Emulator on your home screen. Make a click on it and launch the Android Emulator.
- You will find the Google Play Store app icon on the homepage. Open it and search for Voter Helpline in the search box provided on the top.
- A list of search results will come up on your device screen. There you will find the Voter Helpline application.
- Make a click on the Voter Helpline application and open it. Now, you will find the Install button. Tap on it to start the download process.
- After it gets downloaded, you will now have to install the Voter Helpline app on your Android Emulator. The installation process might take up a few moments and then the Voter Helpline app will be successfully installed.
- Now, you will find the app icon of Voter Helpline for PC on the homepage of the Android Emulator. Open it and use it according to your convenience.
Features of Voter Helpline for PC
Voter Helpline for PC provides its users a lot of great features.
- The Voter Helpline app enables you to perform new voter registrations online without having to face any issues. If you are a new voter, you can easily complete your registration process by accessing the Voter Helpline app.
- Voter Helpline for PC provides you all the necessary information regarding the upcoming elections and their dates. The app also notifies you whenever there is an election coming up in your area.
- It also provides the users all the details of the candidates who are contesting for the seats. The information includes assets, income details, criminal cases, etc. of the candidates.
- By accessing this Voter Helpline app you can easily make corrections in the voter card entries. Moreover, it also allows you to delete and object the details in the voter cards.
- A new list comes up in the Voter Helpline app when a voter gets approved.
- It offers a feature called an electoral search that enables the users to know about all the elections that have been conducted in various places of India.
- Helpline support is available 24*7 where you can raise complaints if any error occurs and clear all your doubts.
- Voter Helpline for PC provides all the election results in the app. You can know election results from all over India by searching in this app.
- The Voter Helpline app also helps the voters to look out for the polling station within the Assembly.
- You can download the list of all the candidates taking part in the upcoming elections in a PDF file and print it out.
- Apart from new voter registrations, Voter Helpline for PC also provides online forms for shifting to a new constituency, overseas voters, etc.
Is it safe and secure to access the Voter Helpline App?
Yes, Voter Helpline has been developed by the Election Commission of India; therefore, it is a completely safe and secure app.
Can we use the Voter Helpline App on a PC or Desktop?
As of now, an official PC version of the Voter Helpline App is not yet available. However, by installing an Android Emulator you can easily access it on your PC.
What are the supported Android versions for the Voter Helpline app?
The supported Android versions for the Voter Helpline app are Android 4.4 and above.
The Voter Helpline for PC has been launched with an aim to make all the citizens aware of all the voting powers and encourage them to actively participate in the elections. It currently has almost 10 million downloads.
If you are a responsible citizen of India, then you must download the Voter Helpline app for PC so that you can receive all the information regarding who is going to govern the country. This application helps you to play a very important role in the electoral process by providing all the required information so that you can make a correct voting decision and choose a candidate who would serve the country in a better way.
Keep following ForPC – Download Best Apps & Softwares for PC