Airtel XStream App for PC is considered to be one of the best applications for entertainment purposes. It is an amazing app that allows you to stream the latest movies, TV shows, Live TV shows, etc. from all around the globe. Airtel XStream streaming app has been developed by Airtel Network. There are a lot of channels in the Airtel XStream for PC including various regional, international, and almost 350 live channels. Apart from that, it also consists of a huge content library with more than 10,000 movies and more than hundreds of TV shows. Moreover, Download Airtel XStream also supports multiple languages that make it easy for the users to access it.
Airtel Xstream for PC is licensed as freeware and it has been officially released for Android and iOS devices. However, many of the users do not enjoy video streaming on their Smartphones and they want to access this streaming application on a bigger screen on a PC or desktop.
Here in this article, we will let you know the way through which you can easily use the Airtel Xstream app on your PC.
|Name||Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV)|
Varies with device
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version||
Varies with device
|Last Update||Sep 2021|
|Download File||Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV) APK|
How to Download the Airtel Xstream App for PC?
There are two different methods through which you can easily download the Airtel XStream app on your PC or desktop.
Download the Airtel Xstream App by using BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Go to the web browser on your device and then type the URL – https://forpc.onl in the address bar. This will direct you to the official website of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The homepage of the official website will come up on your device screen. There you will find an option called Download BlueStacks. Make a click on it to begin the download procedure of the emulator.
- Once the download gets over, the BlueStacks-installer.exe file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Head to the Downloads folder of your device and make double-click on the BlueStacks-instaler.exe file to install it on your PC.
- The installation process will take up a few moments. Once the BlueStacks Android Emulator is successfully installed, you will find its app icon on the home screen of your PC.
- In the next step, make a click on the BlueStacks icon in order to launch it.
- The home screen of BlueStacks Emulator will now appear on your screen. There you will find the app icon of the Google Play Store. (Google Play Store comes pre-installed in the BlueStacks Android Emulator)
- Click on the app icon to open the Google Play Store. Now, search for the Airtel Xstream app in the search box provided on the top.
- A long list of search results will appear on the screen of your device. Among the appeared search results, you will find the Airtel Xstream application.
- Open the Airtel Xstream for PC and make a click on the Install button. Now, the download procedure of the app will start and within a few minutes, it will be downloaded on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- After it gets downloaded, you will now have to install the Airtel XStream app on the Emulator. The installation process will take some minutes.
- Once the Airtel Xstream is successfully installed on your BlueStacks Android Emulator, you will find its app icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Download the Airtel XStream App by using Nox Player
- Head to the web browser of your PC and go to the official website of the Nox Player.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the option of Download Nox Player. Make a click on it and it will automatically begin the download procedure of the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- Once the download procedure is completed, the Nox_setup file will be saved in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Go to the Downloads folder and then double-click on the Nox_setup file to begin the installation process of this Android Emulator.
- Nox Player will be installed on your PC within a few minutes. After it is successfully installed, you will find the Nox Player icon on the home screen of the PC.
- In the next step, you will need to launch the Nox Player.
- You will get to see the app icon of the Google Play Store on the home screen of the Nox Player. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Airtel Xstream app.
- A list of search results will come up on the screen and there you will find the Airtel Xstream app. Open it and make a click on the Install button. This will start the download procedure.
- Once it is downloaded, install the Airtel Xstream app on your Nox Player.
- You will now find the app icon of the Airtel Xstream App for PC on the Nox Player home screen.
Features of Airtel Xstream App for PC
- Airtel Xstream App for PC offers its users a long list of content including different genres such as drama, action, comedy, sports, thriller, romance, etc.
- It enables the users to watch all their favorite shows anywhere at any time.
- The Airtel Xstream App also allows the users to enjoy the trailers of the latest upcoming movies & TV shows.
- You can also watch various Live TV shows from all around the globe by accessing the Airtel Xstream App.
- The best thing about this video streaming app is that it consists of multiple regional languages along with English and Hindi.
- It also allows you to download all your favorite shows and movies so that you can watch them whenever you are free without being connected to the internet.
- There are a lot of channels in different categories such as kids, movies, news, music, sports, business, and a lot more. Apart from that, it also consists of more than 350 live channels.
- Another feature that the Airtel Xstream app provides is that it allows the users to continue watching from where they left off.
- Airtel Xstream App for PC comes with a very simple and user-friendly interface.
Are you a video streaming lover? If yes, the Airtel Xstream app is a perfect choice that will fulfill all your video streaming requirements. It will definitely provide you unlimited entertainment. Moreover, if you want to enjoy the content offered by the Airtel Xstream app then you can install it on your PC by using the methods that are given above.