Robinhood for PC is a mobile-based app that helps you manage your wealth and make investments for the future without any commission or charges.
RobinHood Wealth Managing App on PC is very useful in this digital world where people are looking for new investment opportunities and the medium of making investments at their fingertips.
Using the RobinHood App for PC, you can save and invest your money into different financial instruments online by looking at the past and expected performance of different securities.
You can download this app on PCs with the help of Android emulators.
With the help of this article, you will get to know the amazing features of the Robinhood App.
Also, we will guide you in downloading the RobinHood App on your Windows and Mac PCs.
|Name of the App||Robinhood|
|Last updated||June, 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Surface Pro, Mac OS, Laptop, Desktop. Computer.|
Download Robinhood App for PC
Robinhood App is an android application so to download it on your PC whether Windows or Mac, you have to install an Android emulator on your system first.
This will help your system run android apps easily by creating a virtual android set-up.
There are several android emulators available in the market that you can use, for example, GenyMotion Emulator, LD Player, Nox Player, MemuPlay, BlueStacks, GameLoop, etc.
You can follow the steps below to download the RobinHood app on your PC.
Also Check: PikaShow for PC Download
For Windows OS
Follow the instructions to download RobinHood App on Windows OS:
- Open any web browser on your PC and then open the official website of the GameLoop emulator.
- After that download the installation package of GameLoop.
- Now install GameLoop on your Windows PC and sign up to it using your Gmail, Facebook, etc, or contact number.
- After that, go to Google Play Store and search for RobinHood App.
- Download and install the app on your Windows PC and you are all set to make investments.
- The only thing that you need to acknowledge is that you cannot use the RobinHood App on your PC without using GameLoop or any other emulator.
Also Check: Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker Apps for PC
Using LD Player
LD Player is a very popular android emulator and can be used to download the Robinhood App on your windows devices by following the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome or internet explorer on your PC and go to the official website of LD Player. The link to the same has been provided HERE.
- Now download the exe file of LD Player for Windows OS.
- Install the emulator by running the exe file.
- After that, signup to LD Player using your Google account login credentials
- Now, open LD Player and search for Google Play Store.
- Download the Robinhood App from the Play Store and install it as you do on an android device.
- Now you can use the RobinHood App on your Windows PC and make better investments for the future.
Also Check: Best Apps To Buy Cryptocurrency In India on PC
Mac Os is a bit more complex than Windows because of high security and thus you may find it difficult to use different apps on a mac device. But with the help of the BlueStacks emulator, you can use any Android app on your Mac Device.
BlueStacks is compatible with different versions of Mac and you can rely on it. To use it for downloading the RobinHood App on your Mac device follow the instructions below.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks by opening any web browser on your Mac device. The link to the same is HERE
- After that, download the exe file of BlueStacks for Mac OS.
- Then, run the exe file to start the installation process.
- You will see a setup wizard on the screen, read the license agreement, and click on the “I Agree” option.
- After that, another setup wizard will appear, select the storage path where you want to store BlueStacks on your Mac device.
- Now, click on Finish and BlueStacks will be installed in a while on your PC.
- After that, open BlueStacks and sign up using your Google credentials.
- Now, an android-like setup will appear on the screen. Go to the search bar present at the top of the screen and search for Google Play Store.
- After that open the Play Store and download the Robinhood App.
- Now you just need to install the app and you can use Robinhood App on your Mac OS for investing free of cost.
Also Check: Binomo App for PC
Features of Robinhood App
The most prominent features of the RobinHood App are:
- Robinhood is a free investment-based app that guides users to make better investments for the future.
- You can buy stocks of different companies, bonds, mutual funds, etc by analyzing their performance.
- With Robinhood App you can also invest in ETFs and Cryptos as well, starting your investment at just $1.
- As you start investing using the Robinhood App you get cash backs in your Cash Card which is the official debit card of the app.
- The free cash in the form of rewards is offered to you weekly and monthly as per your investment patterns.
- You can invest in different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, Dogecoin, LTC, and ETC with 0% commission whereas other similar platforms charge a commission of @4%.
- It is a secured platform so the users need not worry about the security of their financial transactions and details.
- With multi-factor authentication, your data and money are fully secured.
- With sign up on the Robinhood app, you get to have a free stock of any company of your choice.
- Also, you can buy an IPO using the Robinhood App.
- This app uses AI to provide the best investment solutions to investors by knowing their needs and requirements.
- RobinHood App also allows users to trade in options which can be a great hedging opportunity for investors.
Also Check: Blockfolio App for PC
RobinHood is a single platform offering investors the opportunity to broaden their portfolio by investing in different securities and financial instruments.
This app provides several financial services and assistance at your fingertips. It’s recommended to all the investors in this newer and digitalized world as it allows you to invest in national and international markets.
We hope this article helped you in downloading and using the RobinHood App on your PCs.
Also Check: MegaDownloader for PC
Is Robinhood App free for all?
Answer – Yes, RobinHood App is free for all users and you can download it from Google Play Store and its official website.
Does Robinhood App charge any commission for providing financial services?
Answer – No, the RobinHood App does not charge any commission, it is a 0% brokerage platform for investing.
Can we trade in ETFs and Cryptos using the RobinHood App?
Answer – Yes, investors can freely trade in ETFs and Cryptos using the Robinhood App with minimum investment.
Keep supporting ForPC.onl