CareerWill App for PC is a very popular government job preparation app. It has been launched with the motive to help the students who are preparing for the various government jobs in India. The app offers a lot of courses for exams like UPSC, SSC, CGL/CHSL, Railway, Banking, etc. along with living classes from the subject experts. Moreover, the content found in the Careerwill app are available in both English and Hindi language.
The Careerwill app PC is owned by a person called Rakesh Yadav Sir who is known to be one of the best maths teachers of India. He crafted this exam preparation application in order to offer better services to the aspirants at a very low amount of fees. Also, it is available for free download on Android and iOS devices. But there are a lot of aspirants who wish to install the Careerwill app on their PC to access the content on a bigger screen. As of now, there is no PC version of the Careerwill app; therefore, you will have to apply a trick if you are willing to use the Careerwill app on your PC or desktop. In this article, we will share with you all the information regarding how to download the Career will app on your PC.
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||Sept 2021|
|Download File||Careerwill APK|
How to Download the Careerwill App for PC?
There are two different ways through which you can download the Careerwill App on your PC or desktop.
Download the Careerwill App for PC using the BlueStacks Android Emulator
- First, you will require a good Android Emulator to download the Careerwill app on your PC. BlueStacks is known to be one of the best Android Emulators.
- Go to the web browser on your device and then head to the official website of BlueStacks i.e., www.bluestacks.com.
- Now, you will be directly taken to the homepage of the official website of BlueStacks. There you will find the option of Download BlueStacks. Make a click on that option and it will begin the download procedure of the Emulator.
- Once the BlueStacks file is downloaded, it will get saved in the Downloads folder of your device. Go to the Downloads folder and double-click on that file to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The installation will be completed within a few minutes and then you will find the BlueStacks icon on the homepage of your PC.
- Make a click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the Android Emulator. The homescreen of BlueStacks will now appear on your device screen.
- On the homepage, you will find the Google Play Store app icon. Go and make a click on it to open the Play Store.
- In the next step, search for the Careerwill App on the provided search box.
- A long list of search results will come up on the screen. You will find the Careerwill app among the appeared search results.
- Open the Careerwill app and hit on the Install button. Now, it will automatically start downloading the Careerwill app.
- After it gets downloaded, you will have to install the Careerwill app on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The installation procedure will take up a few minutes and then the Careerwill app will be successfully installed. Now, you will see the Careerwill app icon on the homepage of your Android Emulator.
Download the Careerwill App for PC using the Nox Player
- Go to the web browser on your PC and head to the official website of the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- On the homepage of the Nox Player official website, you will find an option called Download Nox Player. Make a click on it to begin the download procedure.
- Once it gets downloaded, the Nox Player.exe file will be saved on the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Head to the Downloads folder and double click on the .exe file to start the installation process of the Nox Player.
- The Nox Player Android Emulator will be installed within a few minutes and you will find its icon on the homescreen of your device.
- Make a click on the Nox Player icon and open it. On the homepage, you will find the pre-installed Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the Careerwill app on the search box provided on the top.
- A list of search results will appear on the screen of your PC. You will find the Careerwill app in the list appeared.
- Open the Careerwill app and tap on the Install button. The app will now start its download procedure.
- After it is downloaded, you will need to install the Careerwill app.
- The installation will be completed in some moments and after that you will find the app icon of Careerwill app for PC on the homepage of the Nox Player.
Features of Careerwill App for PC
- Careerwill app for PC offers the feature of live classes in different subjects related by subject experts of India. Also, the live sessions are held on a regular basis.
- It provides a vast quantity of study materials, free mock test series, and regularly updated current affairs.
- In this exam preparation app, the students can even earn money by participating in various quizzes.
- Careerwill app for PC charges a very low amount of course fees compared to the other similar applications.
- Doubt clearing sessions are also conducted separately on the Careerwill app.
- It enables the students to choose from a wide variety of courses.
- All the content in the Careerwill app are available in both English and Hindi languages.
- Apart from all the other features, the Careerwill app for PC also provides all the previous year question papers of different government jobs examinations.
Careerwill app helps the aspirants to prepare for the competitive examinations with ease. It is also considered to be one of India’s most leading educational apps that is being used by a lot of aspirants. As of now, it has almost more than 1 million users. The Careerwill app has received almost 4.3 stars on the Google Play store and it is currently listed in the editor’s choice apps. If any aspirant is willing to prepare for the competitive exams via online sources then the Careerwill app is the perfect choice as it offers a lot of amazing features in a very low amount of course fees.