ES Explorer for PC is a file manager app that uses Android emulators to run on a PC. It helps and supports the functions such as Creating folders, Selecting multiple folders, Managing multiple folders, Managing SD cards, Cut/Copy/Paste folders.
It also helps to Delete, Locate, Search, and Hiding the folders. It sorts the files into convenient categories like pictures, videos, music, documents, and applications.
You can also Rename, Create Shortcuts, Share and Bookmark files using the ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer works on the local network. It has several types of clouds for the storage of information. This also makes transferring of apps, movies, documents, images, music, with the help of their Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot, totally diminishing the usage of mobile data and cables. It compresses files when saving them on your device and also supports RAR format and zipping.
Follow forPC.onl for more amazing software on PC.
Features of ES File Explorer App
- One of the noteworthy features of ES File Explorer is that it has this amazing storage Analysis.
- This explorer supports over 15 plus languages.
- It categorizes, backups applications create shortcuts.
- It also uninstalls files.
- This explorer comes with personal Internal music and a video player.
- It helps to compress and also to decompress the files.
- The View can b adjusted to List or Grid as to your preference.
- The Apk files, photos, and videos are presented in a Thumbnail format.
Methods on How to Install ES File Explorer File Manager for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Over time we have searched for various methods through which we can install the ES file Explorer on your PC and we have come up with two best and easy methods for this:
Install ES File Explorer using BlueStacks on PC, Windows, and Mac.
Bluestacks allows you to run Android Apps on your PC as it is an Android emulator, follow these steps to install it and Download the Application from it :
- To download ES File Explorer PC the first step is to download BlueStacks to your PC.
“click HERE to download”.
- Then after BlueStacks is downloaded, double click it to start the Installation of BlueStack to your PC.
- Wait for a few minutes for the Emulator to be installed.
- Then an icon appears on your desktop of BlueStacks.
- Now Click on the icon to launch it and then visit Play Store and search for “ES File Explorer”.
- A list of results appears, select it and the download process starts.
- After downloading is completed On the BlueStacks window, click on install and save the App.
- Now from the BlueStacks home screen, click on ES File Explorer to use it.
Install ES File Explorer File Manager using Nox player in PC, Windows, and Mac.
Nox player allows you to run Android Apps on your PC as it is an Android emulator, follow these steps to install it and Download the Application from it :
- You start by Downloading Nox Player to your PC, both Windows, and Mac, “click HERE to download”.
- After the File is downloaded successfully double click on it, this will install the emulator Nox Player on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- For the installation, you will be guided by a step-by-step wizard. It will prompt you throughout the process and within few minutes the app is installed.
- An icon for Nox Player will appear on your desktop as it gets installed, you can select it and the application will launch.
- Then in the Application, Open Google PlayStore then search for “ES File Explorer”.
- On searching the ES File Explorer Application will come on your screen, Select it to Install it.
- Then on your PC, Windows, and Mac, within few seconds the installation of ES File Explorer will be completed.
- Then from the Nox Player home screen, select the ES File Explorer and the Application is ready for use.
ES File Explorer File Manager APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10/8/7 MAC|
|App Developer||ES Global|
|App Updated||June 29, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||22.6 MB|
Wrapping It Up:
ES File Explorer is without a doubt the best file manager for Android. You can access the file from the Root of your system. It simplifies the navigation and has a well-organized view to manage multiple files in PC for both Windows and Mac.