ZArchiver for PC is an android based mobile application that allows users that are used for compressing and decompressing large files so that they can be shared easily. You can easily compress large files into a zip folder so that they can be transferred easily through emails and other social media platforms. Zarchiver can also be used to extract files from a zipped folder that cannot be opened without an archiver. It is one of the best archivers available on the Google Play Store.
Download ZArchiver for PC can be used to compress and decompress files of every type whether images, docs, pdf, videos, audio, etc. Many apps are available that provide each of these specific features alone, but Zarchiver is a one-stop solution if you are looking for a comprehensive tool that can create, extract and compress files. It can support very large files as well which helps you in doing tasks easily. If you are a professional who deals with several files every day and finds it difficult to share multiple files simultaneously, then ZArchiver PC is the best application to be used. It is a very good mobile application that is very popular among professionals. You can install this app on iOS devices also with the help of astride.
Varies with device
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version||
Varies with device
|Last Update||December 2021|
|Download File||Zarchiver APK|
Features of Zarchiver for PC
- Zarchiver for PC is a very powerful and supportive file management tool, which you can surely rely on.
- Users can select as many files as they want to be compressed, extracted, or zipped, by just selecting the file from the respective storage path.
- It supports high-end encryption like AES- 256, which allows the users to save a key or passcode to protect the zipped files and folders.
- You can edit the files and folders using this app as many options like Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, etc can be easily applied.
- While compressing the files, there are four different options available which are medium, fast, fastest, and ultra mode.
- You do not need to worry about the security of your data while using Zarchiver as it keeps all your files very place without misplacing them.
- An excellent feature of this application is that you can archive your files and folders in different formats and parts.
- It supports multi-threading and works very efficiently on multi-core processors.
- Also, you can extract files that have been mailed to you or sent on Whatsapp using your mobile device.
- Using this app you can extract files in different formats like Zx, rar, and 7z format.
- It has a very attractive and friendly interface, and the best part is that it does not contain any ads.
- Although it is an android app, it can be used on PCs with the help of an emulator.
Steps to Download ZArchiver for PC
To download the Download Zarchiver app on PC, you need to install an android emulator on your PC whether Mac or Windows devices. An android emulator helps to convert your PC into a virtual android device so that all the android applications and software can be installed and used on it smoothly. You need to select the android emulator that you want to download as there are a lot of emulators on the internet that you can easily download. These include BlueStacks, Nox Player, MeMu, LDPlayer, etc. You can download emulators for PC whether it uses Mac or Windows operating system. After that you can follow the instructions written below to download and install Zarchiver on your PC:
- Suppose you choose BlueStacks, then firstly, you need to download the extension file of this emulator from the official website of BlueStacks which is www.bluestacks.com
- You need to download the file based on the OS your PC has. Once the download is finished, double-click on the extension file by going to the downloads menu to open the Bluestack setup window.
- This will guide you in installing Bluestacks on your PC. To install it, you have to click on the “I agree” option from the setup wizard. This is to agree to the terms and conditions of using this emulator on your PC.
- Now, you need to select a storage path to store the Bluestacks Software on your PC and click on the Next button.
- Bluestacks will start installing and once it is finished properly, open BlueStacks and search for the Google Play Store in the search menu present at the top of the home screen.
- It will automatically open the play store on Bluestacks, after which you can search for the Zarchiver App on it and click on the download button.
- Now, install the Zarchiver app once the download is finished and now you can use it on your PC to compress, extract and create archive files.
- Another way in which you can install the Zarchiver app on your PC is by downloading the APK file from the official website of the app.
- But for doing this also, you have to install an android emulator on your PC. Other APK files will be downloaded, but you won’t be able to install and use them on your PC whether Mac or Windows.
- One thing that you need to keep in mind is that every time you want to use Zarchiver on your PC from compressing or extracting files, firstly you have to open Bluestacks or any other emulator that you use. Then only you would be able to do so.
Limitations of using ZArchiver
There are no such issues in this app that could be called a limitation. But the only thing is that while compressing multiple files in a single zipped folder, you may get confused or it becomes a little clumsy to select files of different formats from different locations., otherwise, it is an excellent file manager.
Is this app free?
Ans – Yes Zarchiver is a free application and can be used by any person having a PC, mobile phone, or notepad.
Does this app support iOS devices?
Ans – Although this app is not on the Apple Store, iOS users can download it on their devices with the help of Astride, which is a mobile-based android emulator.
Is it safe to use the Zarchiver APK for PC for extracting or compressing confidential files?
Ans – Yes, you can trust this app for the privacy of data as it adheres to the security standards made for file managing software, plus you can put an additional passcode on zipped folders after compressing them so that only restricted users can access it even it if get shared with other people.
What types of files can be archived using this app?
Ans – Zarchiver supports all types of files whether docs, jpeg, pdf, Xls, CSV, RAR, etc.
Does Zarchiver support multi-core CPUs?
Ans – Yes, this app supports multi-core CPUs as it has a very efficient in-built file management system that supports files and folders in all formats to be zipped and extracted at the desired location on your device.