Jio TV App for PC is one of the most popular mobile apps that has been launched by Reliance Jio after launching the Jio Sims in India. It is an entertainment-based mobile application that allows Jio users with prime membership to watch more than 555 channels and 60+ HD channels online.
Jio TV for PC is one of the very popular online streaming app for PC in India and has a very huge user base.
This service is available to Prime users along with free internet data and voice calls. Reliance Jio has its own App Store named as MyJioStore, from where the users can install various Jio apps and Jio TV for PC Online is one of them.
When you download the JioAppStore on your mobile phone and log in with your Jio number and ID, you will get access to all the applications including Jio TV. It is the most popular entertainment platform in India and provides a very high-speed connection to all the channels and live shows.
Jio TV supports multiple languages and is available on both Android and iOS devices. Jio TV Download for PC provides various features to its users. Using the Jio TV app, users can watch all their favorite TV shows and movies telecasted on different channels. They can also watch live shows, sports, etc.
|Name||Jio TV 5.9.4|
Also Check: Download Youtube Vanced for PC
Features of Jio TV App
There are several benefits to users when using the Jio TV for PC Online on their mobile phones as well as PCs. A few important features are listed below.
- Using this app you can modify the quality of the video as per the internet speed and signal strength, which helps you save data.
- It provides online streaming of more than 500 channels which includes movies, music, kids, news, sports, entertainment, etc.
- One of the most likable features of this app is that it can save Prine shows and live sports for up to 7 days so that you never miss out on your favorite shows and events.
- Jio TV supports more than 15 regional languages apart from English and Hindi, like Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Malayalam, etc, which means that you can watch your favorite shows, movies, and music in your local language. In short, this app ensures that language remains no hindrance in the path of entertainment.
- Using this app, you can bookmark your favorite shows which allows you to watch them from the place you have left watching them.
- Also, the users can create their own playlist of their preferred Channels on the Jio TV app so as to make steaming easy.
- Jio TV App PC is a free mobile application that can be used by anyone having a Jio sim and internet connection.
Also Check: Growtopia for PC
Configuration Requirements for installing Jio TV for PC
Your system or PC must comply with the following system requirements for installing and using the Jio TV app.
- A minimum of 2 GB Ram and 20 GB internal space or memory.
- A high-speed internet connection from streaming seamlessly.
- A good graphic card for a good picture and video quality.
Also Check: Download Xender for PC
Steps to Download Jio TV App for PC (both Windows and Mac)
To download and install the Jio TV App for PC, the users need to download an Android emulator on their PC firstly. Then only they can use this app on PC whether Windows or Mac-based.
There are different types of Android emulators that are available on the internet like BlueStacks, LDPlayer, NOX player, etc. Users can download any of these emulators as per their preference but NOX player and BlueStacks are highly recommended because they have a very friendly office and can be downloaded in just a few clicks.
Follow the steps written below to download and install the Jio TV app on your PC:
- Open any web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your PC and then search for any emulator that you want to download, for example, search for NOX player.
- You will get a lot of options for downloading the Nox player on your PC but it is advised to download it from the official website only. So open the official website of NOX player and then download the extension file as per the operating system installed in your system.
- After that, double-click on the extension file to start the installation process. A setup window will open that will ask you to allow the emulator to make changes to your device. Click on the yes button.
- Now another setup wizard will open that will show the license agreement to use the NOX Player on your PC. Click on the I agree to button and then click on next.
- Now NoxPlayer will be installed on your PC in a while. Once the installation is finished you need to login to NOX player using your Google account.
- After that go to the search bar at the top of the home screen of the Nox player and search for Google Play Store
- Now you can download the Jio TV app from Google Play Store and install it on your PC.
- After installing the Jio TV app, you need to log in with your Jio mobile number and ID to start watching your favorite shows and movies.
- You can also download my Jio App Store from the Google Play Store and then can install the Jio TV app from there on your PC. MyJio App Store is the play store for Jio users so you can also use it to enjoy the services.
- One thing that the users need to keep in mind is that in order to use a Jio TV on a PC firstly they have to open the emulator on a PC and then only they can use it because the iPhone is an Android application and cannot run on other platforms. The emulator will convert the PC into a virtual Android platform so that the Android apps can run easily on it.
Also Check out: Jio Switch for PC Download
Is it possible to use the Jio TV App without having a Jio number?
Ans – No, to use Jio TV App and the prime features, a user must have a Jio sim/ mobile number or user ID.
Can this app be used on PC?
Ans – Yes, Jio TV for PC can be easily used on PCs with the help of an android emulator.
How many languages does Jio TV support?
Ans – Jio TV App supports more than 15 Indian regional languages apart from Hindi and English.
Can we play music using this streaming app?
Ans – Yes, users can play music by streaming all the music channels supported by Download Jio TV App for PC.
Can we create a playlist of favorite shows and channels on this app?
Ans – Yes, users can create a customized playlist of their favorite channels and shows by going to the accounts or profile settings.