YouTube Vanced for PC is a modded version of YouTube that has implemented changes and improvements to the original YouTube application. YouTube Vanced App for PC comes with a lot of additional features that are not found in the official YouTube app such as in-built adblocking, dark themes, background playback, picture-in-picture mode, and many more.
Moreover, YouTube Vanced PC Download is also considered to be the best-modified version of the official YouTube application as it offers such amazing features which are not available even in the premium membership mode. This official YouTube App alternative has been developed to make your video streaming experience more amazing.
YouTube Vanced is officially available only for Android devices. However, you will not find YouTube Vanced in the Google Play Store as it does not go well with the terms & conditions of Google.
So, in order to access YouTube Vanced, you will have to download the YouTube Vanced APK file from its official website.
Youtube Vanced for PC
|App Name||YouTube Vanced|
|File size||63.61 MB|
|Req Android version||Android 5.0 and up|
So, here in this article, we will show you some of the best techniques through which you can easily download YouTube Vanced for PC.
How to Download YouTube Vanced for PC?
The most common way of downloading any Android application on PC or desktop is by using a good Android Emulator. Therefore, in order to download and install YouTube Vanced for PC, you will have to get an Android Emulator installed on the PC.
using BlueStacks Android Emulator
Follow these simple and basic steps provided below to download and install YouTube Vanced for PC by using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- In the initial step, head to your favorite web browser and then go to www.bluestacks.com.
- Now, you will see the homepage of the official website of BlueStacks coming up on the PC screen. Once it appears, search for the Download BlueStacks option.
- The Download BlueStacks option will be located on the homepage and once you find it, click on it to start the download.
- Within 1-2 minutes, BlueStacks will be downloaded on your PC and the BlueStacks .exe file will be saved in the Downloads folder of your device.
- Open the Downloads folder and locate the BlueStacks .exe file. Now, double-click on the BlueStacks .exe file to initiate its installation.
- The installation process will get over in a few minutes. Once it gets over, you will see the BlueStacks icon appearing on the home screen of your PC.
- Now, hit on the BlueStacks icon to launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- In the next step, you will have to download the YouTube Vanced APK file. You can download it from its official website https://forpc.onl/
- The YouTube Vanced APK file will get downloaded within 1-2 minutes. After that, the Apk file will be placed in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Now, visit the Downloads folder and look out for the YouTube Vanced APK file.
- You will have to drag and drop the YouTube Vanced APK file to the BlueStacks Android Emulator in order to begin its installation.
- After it gets installed, you will find the YouTube Vanced app icon showing up on the homepage of BlueStacks.
Also Check: Youtube Go for PC
using the Nox Player
You can also use the Nox Player Android Emulator to download and install the YouTube Vanced App on your PC. All you need to do is follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- You will first have to visit the web browser of your PC and then type URL – https://www.bignox.com in the address bar.
- You will be directly taken to the official website and you will find the option of Download Nox Player located there.
- Make a click on Download Nox Player. This will initiate the download procedure.
- In a few moments, Nox Player will be downloaded on your PC. As soon as the download is completed, the Nox_setup file will get placed in the Downloads folder.
- Search for the Nox_setup file in the Downloads folder and then click on it twice to start the installation of Nox Player.
- After the Nox Player gets installed, its app icon will appear on the home screen of your PC.
- Now, launch the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- Go to the internet browser that you use the most and then enter this address https://vancedapp.com/pc. Once the webpage appears, you will find the YouTube Vanced APK file for download.
- It might take a few minutes to complete the download process. Once it gets over, the YouTube Vanced Apk file will automatically move to the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Make your way to the Downloads folder and then drag & drop the YouTube Vanced APK file to the Nox Player in order to start its installation.
- Within a few seconds, the YouTube Vanced app will be installed in the Nox Player Android Emulator and you will find its app icon located on the homepage of the Emulator.
Features of YouTube Vanced for PC
YouTube Vanced for PC offers some very unique and exciting features that you will not find in the official YouTube app even if you go for its premium membership.
- YouTube Vanced for PC comes with an in-built ad blocker that blocks all the annoying ads and enables its users to enjoy ad-free video streaming.
- It has a feature to play the next video automatically.
- YouTube Vanced for PC also offers the feature of Background Playback that runs the videos in the background allowing its users to enjoy the audio part.
- It comes with various theme options such as Dark, White, and Black.
- This modded version of YouTube is available for completely free download.
- It also provides a picture-in-picture mode which permits the users to use other apps while watching the videos.
- YouTube Vanced for PC offers the feature of swipe controls in order to control volume, the brightness of the screen, etc.
- The users are enabled to change the speed of the videos according to their preferences.
- It also has the feature to set the maximum available resolution.
- The users can also control the zoom in and zoom out of the videos in this YouTube Vanced App.
- The YouTube Vanced app also provides the feature of a one-click login. The users can easily sync all their data with just a single-click login.
- The official YouTube application does not permit the download of all the videos. But by using this modded version, users can download all their favorite YouTube videos.
Is it safe to use the YouTube Vanced App?
Yes, YouTube Vanced App is considered to be safe and secure as it does not contain any virus or malware. Many of the users have recommended this app for video streaming. Also, the app has been tested and it has been verified to be highly useful.
Do pop-up ads appear while you are watching videos in this YouTube Vanced app?
No, there is an adblocking feature available in the YouTube Vanced app that removes all the ads and lets you enjoy ad-free video streaming.
Is a PC version of YouTube Vanced available?
No, the developers of YouTube Vanced have not yet released an official PC version of this app. However, if you are willing to access the YouTube Vanced App for PC or desktop, then you can easily do it if you download an Android Emulator.
YouTube Vanced for PC is the best alternative to the official YouTube app.
By using Youtube Vanced, you will be able to enjoy an amazing video streaming experience as it offers some very incredible features that are missing in the original YouTube application.
If you are a video streaming lover, you can definitely try using this modded version of YouTube.