YouTube for PC is undoubtedly one of the most popular and successful video streaming platforms in the world today. People from every walk of life enjoy uploading videos, sharing about their life, interacting with others, and building a community via Youtube Go App for PC. It has become a supreme outlet for creativity, progress, and innovation, and has equipped one and all to either share or gain knowledge. For more than a decade, YouTube has been ruling over the media platforms. Whether entertainment, music, sports, or any other field, YouTube Go is the first home to all sorts of content.
In 2017, the streaming service launched a program aimed specifically for mobile users by the name of YouTube Go. YouTube Go for PC is an android application that delivers superior features to users and maximizes their streaming experience. The app allows you to download your favorite videos, optimize your data usage, and watch quality content in the best manner possible.
As it is an android application, it is not yet available for download in windows or mac app stores. In this article, we will provide you with the simplest way to download YouTube Go on your PC.
Varies with device
|Video Players & Editors
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version
Varies with device
|YouTube Go APK
Also Check: Install Directv App on Firestick
Step by Step Guide to Download YouTube Go Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android Emulators in the market that enables you to use Android apps, games, and more on your PC. Read the instructions given below to learn how to get YouTube Go on PC with the help of BlueStacks:
- Go to the official page of BlueStacks by clicking Here.
- Click on the button which says ‘Download BlueStacks‘. Select your preferred download location on your PC and click on OK/Press Enter.
- After the download is completed, run the BlueStacks installer by clicking on the file.
- The app player will automatically install on your C drive. However, you will be notified to confirm the location of the installation and will be able to modify the install directory.
- After the installation is done, the app will ask you to set up your Google account. Fill in your credentials and you will be good to go.
- Once you have successfully set up your emulator, you can now easily install YouTube Go from Google Play. Navigate to Google PlayStore and search for YouTube Go. Select the correct version and wait for the download to get completed.
- Post-installation, launch the YouTube Go app using BlueStacks. Alternatively, you will also be able to find it in the ‘Apps List’ section of BlueStacks.
Also Check : Live NetTV for PC
Features of YouTube Go for PC:
- YouTube Go enables you to enjoy all your favorite videos in offline mode without any internet with the download option, so you can stream content anywhere, anytime.
- The app is extremely compact and lightweight with only 9.4 MB on it.
- The sharing feature allows you to share videos without worrying about losing your data while transfer.
- Enjoy your favorites with your friends by sharing any video with them with just a few taps.
- Before you download or watch a video, you can preview it to check whether you like it or not.
- You go control ensures that you are in complete control of your data usage and equips you to adjust how much data you spend on watching videos.
- Once you download any video, there is no restriction on the number of times you view it, hence you can enjoy it without spending either money or data.
- The smooth interface adjusts your video quality automatically so you can watch videos without buffer issues.
- Your downloaded videos can be viewed not just by you, but you can share them with your friends as well.
- The Instant Storage Managing option provides information regarding your data usage and device storage so you can identify how much capacity is free on your device.
- If you are interested in learning the details about your data usage, YouTube Go offers users complete data usage stats.
- Customize your notification based on your preferences so you receive timely updates regarding your favorite videos and channels.
- You can update the app directly in a hassle-free manner without any tiresome procedures.
- The Language Option allows you to select your preferred language.
- Choose the video you wish to stream via the Video Streaming Customisation option.
Alternative Method: Step by Step Guide to Download YouTube Go using Nox Player
If BlueStacks is not good enough for you, Nox Player comes forward as a great substitute android emulator that enables you to access all android apps on your PC easily. Nox Player is free software that is equipped with a smooth user interface and superior performance. Here’s how to download YouTube Go using Nox Player:
- Navigate to the official page of NOX App Player by clicking Here.
- Click on the download button at the top right of the screen. The download will automatically begin on your system.
- Once the download is complete, tap once on the downloaded file to open it. Enter the details required and create your account.
- Once you are done with that, go to Google PlayStore and type YouTube Go in the search bar. From the search results, select the correct version and download it.
- After the download has been completed, the app will be available in the Apps List of Nox Player. You can now enjoy streaming from the app on your PC screen.
Also Check : Hotstar for PC
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Do YouTube Go for PC downloaded videos expire?
Yes, downloaded videos will expire after 30 days.
- Is YouTube Go available for tablets, PCs, and smart TVs?
No, YouTube Go has been specifically made for mobile users. However, it can be downloaded with the help of an Android Emulator.
- Which Android OS do I require for downloading YouTube Go App for PC on my phone?
Android version 4.0 or higher is needed.