IP Pro for PC is an app that allows users to interact with their IP cameras. Viewers can zoom in on a certain object or zoom out. They can change from a landscape to portrait mode or vice versa. The videos can be recorded and stored either on the local files or the cloud. If the camera detects a doubtful thing it warns the users.
The process of downloading, installing, and connecting the cameras to IP Pro CCTV for PC is very easy. One shortcoming is that right now this app is only available for android devices. In case you want to use it on your windows or mac devices then you will need to download an android emulator.
|Name||IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud)|
|Supported Android Version||
5.1 and up
|Last Update||Feb 2022|
|Download File||IP Pro APK|
About IP Pro for PC
IP Pro is an app for surveillance of video and managing Wi-Fi-controlled cameras. With the help of IP Pro CCTV PC, people can control their IP cameras connected to Wi-Fi, record and stream live videos. The recorded videos can be played again. The videos that have been recorded are stored in local storage files and they can even have a cloud backup. These videos can be watched in both the landscape as well as portrait mode and you can even zoom in or zoom out. This app even has the feature which informs the users if the camera has picked up suspicious activity.
How to connect IP Camera to Personal Computer?
In order to connect the camera first of all you need to download the app. You will need to enter your details to sign up. Once the process of sign up is complete, open it and click on the icon that says ‘My Device’. Here you can add the details of the IP camera you want to add. You need to enter the IP address, the Port Number, and the device name of the camera. Once the correct details are added you will be able to view the live stream of the added camera.
How to download IP Pro for PC?
If you want to directly connect your IP camera to your PC then you might face difficulties. On its own, it is a bit difficult to connect a camera to a computer. But with the help of apps that have been developed for android users, people can easily connect their cameras to their computers. Some of these apps are IP Pro for PC, IP Pro 3 for PC. These apps can connect the computer to an IP camera very easily. Continue reading to know more on how you can download and install IP Pro for PC to be used on Windows or Mac OS devices.
How to Install IP Pro for Windows
The IP Pro for PC is available in the market for android users only. Therefore you need to download an android simulator on your computer in order to make this app work. In case you are using a windows computer then it is advised that you download Bluestacks first. This is the best android simulator available for Windows devices. In case you use a device with Mac operating system, then you need to download and install the Nox App Player.
- Download Bluestacks from a trusted source.
- Once the download is complete, you need to click on install.
- A lot of instructions will appear on the screen. Follow those instructions.
- Now you need to provide some details such as your Google ID, language, time date, etc.
- Once the correct details are entered, you will be redirected to the home screen of this app.
- Once you are on the home screen you need to click on the button that says, ‘My Apps Tab’
- Then choose the option ‘System Apps’
- After that, you will have to open ‘Google Store’
- Click on the search bar and type IP Pro
- Click on the correct option that appears from the search result
- Once the download is complete, click on the install option.
- Once the installation is done, choose ‘Accept’.
- Open the app when all of this process is complete.
Once the process of downloading and installing bluestacks and IP Pro for PC Download is complete, you can start using the IP Pro feature on your computer. You can connect your Wi-Fi-enabled cameras and start enjoying the live stream. These videos can be saved in your local drive or cloud storage for viewing later.
How to Install IP Pro for Mac
If you use Apple products and your computer has Mac OS, then in order to use this app, you need to download the Android Simulator. We recommend using Nox App Player for Mac users as it is the best one available in the market. To view your IP or Wi-Fi-enabled cameras, in your Mac PCs you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to download the Nox App Player from a trusted online portal like forpc.onl
- Once the download is complete you need to press the button that says ‘Install’.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the homepage of the app.
- Choose the ‘Google Folder’ option here. Once you click on it, you will need to enter your google account details such as ID and Password.
- Now open Google PlayStore.
- Once this is done, you need to click on the search bar and type IP Pro for PC
- Choose the right app from the options and download it.
- Once the download is complete you need to install the App.
- After the installation is complete, click on the Install
- Open the IP Pro App
You can add your IP cameras and enjoy the benefits of video streaming and storing with this app.
IP Pro CCTV for PC is an app that lets the users add their IP and Wi-Fi-enabled cameras and enjoy live video streaming. With the help of this app, videos can be viewed in both landscapes as well as portrait modes. IP Pro for PC also lets the users zoom in and zoom out. Right now this app is available only for use on Android devices but in case you want to use it on Windows or Mac devices, we have got you covered. Once you download the Android Simulator, you can easily use IP Pro on your personal computer.