Eye4 for PC is an android-based app that helps to monitor and control CCTV cameras in real-time sitting at remote locations using their smartphone. Also, the users can get the recorded videos or CCTV footage on their mobile phones.
Using Eye4, users can connect all their IP cameras to their mobile and can watch the footage both live and recordings, and can easily save or download the videos on their smartphones. So, it is a very good video surveillance application.
It can be downloaded from the official website of Eye4 and also from Google Play Store. Earlier this app had an android version only, but recently the iOS version has also been launched by the developers VStarcam Company Limited and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
Users can easily keep an eye on their office, home, and kids very easily even when they are at a distant location, with the help of a smartphone or PC and a good internet connection. Although Eye4 does not support PCs because it is a mobile application, it can be used on PCs with the help of an android emulator.
Also Check: iCSee for PC
|Supported Android Version||
4.4 and up
|Last Update||February 2022|
|Download File||Eye4 APK|
Features of Eye4 App
Eye4 as the name suggests is a video camera monitoring and surveillance app, but there are several features of this application that have made it so popular among the general public. A few most prominent features of the Eye4 app are listed below:
- First of all, it is a free mobile application, so the users get the advantage of keeping an eye on their loved ones and their property free of cost.
- Eye4 App has its own cloud storage so the users do not need to worry about storing the recorded footage and they can download the recordings without incurring any additional storage cost.
- It is a very secure application and users can rely on it fully for the security of their home, offices, kids, or any other property.
- The Eye4 App is designed in such a way that it has a very friendly interface. So, it is very easy to use and manage your IP Cameras using Eye4 for PC.
- Users can easily watch the live feeds of the CCTV cameras connected to this application and even can playback the recorded footage very easily.
- It has a two-way audio feature that helps users to communicate with those on the other side of the camera in case of an emergency situation.
- It has a very special feature of motion detection, which means that the app can detect unwanted motions in front of the cameras linked to it and sends alert signals on the smartphone to alert users.
- It can be used on a wide range of devices like Android phones, iOS devices, tablets, and PCs both Windows and Mac-based. So, the users have the convenience of using this application as per their requirements.
Also Check: Wyze Cam for PC
Steps to Download for Eye4 for PC
Although the Eye4 Application cannot be downloaded directly on PCs, you can download it on both Windows and Mac-based devices with the help of an android emulator.
It is software that converts the PC into a virtual and temporary android device so that all the android applications can run smoothly on it.
There are different android emulators that can be downloaded free from the internet like Nox Player, LDPLayer Emulator for PC, Phoenix OS, Remix OS, BlueStacks, etc but two emulators are widely used by the general public because of the friendly interface and easy operability.
These are Bluestacks 5 for PC and Nox Player, so to download one of these emulators and then the Eye4 app on your PC, follow the steps write below:
- Firstly choose an emulator, for example, you selected Nox Player, then after that, you have to go to the official website of the emulator using any of the web browsers on your PC.
- Once you open the official website of Nox Player, you will see the option of downloading different versions of Nox Player like for Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS, etc. Select the .exe file as per the version and OS of your PC and then click on the download button.
- Once the download is finished successfully, double click on it by going to downloads to install Nox Player on your PC.
- A setup wizard will appear on the screen, which will display the terms and conditions of using Nox Player on your PC in the form of a license agreement. Read it carefully and then click on the “I agree” button.
- After that select the storage path where you want to store Nox Player on your PC by clicking on the Browse option. After that click on the Next button.
- Now, the Nox player will be installed in a while on your PC. Once it is installed, open the emulator and sign up using your Google Account and an android setup will be there on the screen.
- After that, Go to the search bar at the top of the screen and search for the Google Play store.
- Once the Play Store is opened, search for the Eye4 app by VStarcam and then download its .apk file.
- Once the Eye4 App is downloaded, install the application and then open it.
- After that, you need to sign up to the app and link the IP cameras that you want to monitor.
- Now you can easily watch Life feeds and playback recordings of the CCTV footage.
- One thing that you need to keep in mind is that for using the Eye4 app on your PC every time, you have to first open the Nox Player for PC or any other emulator that you have downloaded then only you will be able to run the application and monitor IP cameras.
Also Check: Danale App for PC
People have now become very busy in their work and life so they are always worried about the security of their kids or other family members when they are not at home or about their office when they are working remotely.
That’s why they install CCTV cameras everywhere and they have to always go to the green room to keep a check on the CCTV footage to ensure the safety of their family and property.
But within applications like Eye4, monitoring and surveillance of CCTV footage and IP cameras have become very handy.
Eye4 allows users to monitor live and recorded videos of cameras on their mobile phones and PCs remotely. So if you are also looking for such an application then the Eye4 app is highly recommended.
Also Check: Mr. Patrol for PC
Can Eye4 App be used on MAC devices?
Ans – Yes, Eye4 App can be used on all Mac devices with the help of the Android emulator.
Is it safe to use this app for monitoring CCTV cameras?
Ans – Yes, Eye4 App is a very secure platform for monitoring CCTV cameras remotely as it adheres to security compliance standards.
Can Eye4 support downloading recordings of CCTV?
Ans – Yes, this app has its own cloud storage and recordings can be downloaded even remotely.
Which company has developed the Eye4 App?
Ans – This application was launched by VStarcam Company Limited which is a software development company.