AllCast for PC: In the digital age, we are all basically living on our smartphones. We enjoy watching videos and photos, listening to music, streaming shows, and sharing them. Entertainment is available at our fingertips through our phones and it seems almost impossible for people to get bored these days as long as they have their phones with them.
In the midst of all this, being able to watch your phone content on the big screen will truly be something amazing. AllCast for PC acts as a wireless connector to transfer files from your android smartphone to your TV.
In a get-together of your friends or family, when you wish to watch photos and videos with them, doing so with the small screen of your phone is quite difficult. Hence watching on television makes the experience better and simpler.
AllCast is an android application and is officially available for download only on android devices. However, it can be easily installed on your PC. All that you need is an Android Emulator that enables you to download android apps such as AllCast on your PC.
Over the internet, you will be able to find numerous good emulators that you can choose from. They have a simple installation process and an easy user interface. In this article, we will give you a detailed overview of how to download AllCast on your PC.
Also Check: Mitra App for PC
|File Size||7.3 MBs|
One of the best features of AllCast is that it is available for numerous devices and operating systems simultaneously. According to the developers, the app is available for Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, and Sony Panasonic among others.
However, the only con to this app is that the unpaid version holds a time limit of 5 mins. Post the limit, users need to connect AllCast again from the beginning. if users wish to lift this time limit, they can subscribe to the pro version by paying for it.
Also Check: Mobdro Download
Quick Steps to Download AllCast
Download AllCast for PC
- AllCast is an android application. Hence, to download AllCast on your PC, you will first require an emulator or an android app player. BLUESTACKS is one of the best app players that allows android applications to run on Windows PC and Mac OS without any hassle. Following are the simple steps to download the Bluestacks emulator:
- Navigate to the official website of Bluestacks by clicking Here.
- Click on the button which says ‘Download Bluestacks‘. Select your preferred download location and click on okay/press Enter.
- Once the download is completed, click on the file to run the Bluestacks installer.
The app player will automatically install on your C drive. However, you will be notified to confirm the location of the installation and will be able to modify the install directory.
After the installation is complete, the app will require you to set up your google account. Fill in your credentials and you will be good to go.
- Once your emulator is in place, you are now ready to get AllCast on your PC. Open Bluestacks and go to My Apps > navigate to System Apps > open Google Play.
- In the search bar, type AllCast and click on Install. Make sure it is the official version developed by ClockworkMod.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to find it in the apps list of Bluestacks.
AllCast has been successfully installed on your PC.
Also Check: KineMaster for PC Download
Method 2 – How to Download AllCast for PC Through APK
In case you are unable to download AllCast via the above-mentioned method, do not worry. You can use the method given below:
- Search for the APK of AllCast on Google and download it.
- Click on the downloaded file and install it.
- Open Bluestacks > go-to Apps list > find AllCast and Open it.
AllCast has now been successfully installed on your PC.
Also Check: Download ESFileExplorer for PC
Method 3 – How to Download AllCast for PC using XEPlayer Android Emulator
If Bluestacks is not feasible for you, you can also use XePlayer android emulator to get AllCast for your PC. XePlayer is an excellent powerful android emulator which allows you to download apps and games on your laptop.
- Visit the official website of XePlayer by clicking Here.
- Download and install the appropriate of XePlayer on your PC.
- After setting up your emulator, open XePlayer > navigate to Google Playstore.
- Search for the AllCast app and click on install.
- Post-installation, you will find the app in the apps list.
Also Check: Download PlayIT for PC
Features of AllCast for PC
- AllCast enables you to easily transfer your videos, music, photos, music, and other files from your computer to your TV and watch content stored in cloud services such as Dropbox or google drive.
- You can stream content using the internet from web browsers.
- It includes free as well as paid versions so you can choose as per your need.
- Maximize your entertainment experience with large screen viewing compatibility.
- AllCast supports various types of equipment from a huge number of companies such as Roku, Amazon FireTV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Sony Smart TV, Panasonic Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV- DLNA, WDTV, and much more.
- It is a lightweight and useful program with a simple and straightforward user-interface for a hassle-free experience.
- In addition, AllCast supports the DLNA server, meaning all AllCast users can watch media directly from their DLNA servers onto a Chromecast dongle.
- AllCast offers subtitle support for Chromecast while you stream from a media server (ie, Serviio with srt files).
- The AllCast receiver app for android devices transforms your device into a streaming target, allowing you to stream photos, audios, videos, etc. from one device to another.
- AllCast also has a play music streaming feature, if your android device is rooted.
- While using AllCast on your phone, streaming will be automatically paused by the app when you get an incoming call.
- The private listening mode allows users that watch on FireTV to mute the audio on tv and stream the video from their phones.
- Redemption codes allow you to access the full version of AllCast, which enables you to install and use the app on multiple devices.
Also Check: Download PicsArt for PC
AllCast app enables users to view photos and videos from their phone to their tv. it has a simple user interface and bug-free mechanism that makes it one of the most popular streaming apps on the market.
Being an android app, it cannot be directly downloaded on your PC from the play store. In this article, we have provided you with a comprehensive guide on how to use AllCast on your PC.
Also Check: Pokemon Go for PC Download