Pokemon Go for PC is a virtual and augmented reality-based mobile game. The Pokemon Company in collaboration with a very famous game publisher Niantic has launched the Pokemon Go game.
Pokémon Go is a very unique game of the Pokemon Game Series. It uses the latest technologies like GPS and finds inter to capture virtual creatures, provide them training and then make them fight battles.
The players need to catch the pokemon and for this, they need to travel physically as per the directions shown on the map. After that, they will get the indication of where these Pokemons are hidden behind different objects like grass, stone, etc.
There are three different generations of Pokemon that we can collect and their total is more than 350.
By using real-time location and creatures, Pokemon Go gives us the best experience of virtual reality.
It is available on both Android and iOS devices. Pokemon Go for PC and mobile phones on the freemium model. We can use the free and premium versions as per our needs.
It is a very popular mobile game application that has more than 500 million users globally.
Although it is a mobile-based application, it can be used on PCs as well with the help of software known as an emulator.
Features of Pokemon Go
The most significant and useful features of the Pokemon Go app are as below:
- It is a video game based on augmented reality which we need to play by moving from one location to another.
- We can search and collect pokemon in three different virtual locations which are Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.
- We as players need to train the Pokemons that they have collected at gyms so that they can fight battles in the game.
- Also, we can fight with Pokemons of the other players live in the game before actually fighting a battle.
- There are several additional accessories that can be purchased or freely accessed from the Pokestop. For example, Pokeballs, berries, potions, and several other objects help in playing the game effectively.
- We can also get the legendary Pokemons as their avatar by taking part in the incursions. For this, we have to earn or purchase the Pokecoins using real money after which these legendary Pokemons can be brought.
- We can learn and explore to play the games and become a pro at iit.
- The interface of Pokemon Go for PC is very friendly.
Also Check: FoxFi for PC
Steps to Download Pokemon Go for PC
Pokemon Go is a very popular mobile game with millions of downloads. So, being able to play it on a PC can be a great experience for us.
Since it is a mobile-based game, we cannot download it directly on the personal computer system. We have to install an android emulator for that. An android emulator is third-party software that helps in running android applications on different PCs very easily. It does so by creating a temporary android interface.
Follow the steps below to install and use Poem Go on our PC with the help of Bluestacks. It is one of the most popular and simple android emulators available today.
- Firstly, open any web browser on the PC, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome. Then go to the official website of Bluestacks which is www.bluestacks.com.
- After that, click on the .exe file of Bluestacks as per the version and OS of your system.
- .Now, click on the download button highlighted in the green color at the button of the page.
- Once the .exe file is downloaded successfully, double click on the file to start the installation process.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen asking us to allow BlueStacks to access our system. Click on Yes.
- Then, a setup wizard will appear on the screen which will show the terms to using BlueStacks. Read the statement and tick the “ I agree “ option, and then click Next.
- After that, another setup wizard will appear where we can select the desired storage path for this emulator.
- Go to the Browse option, select a location and then click on Next.
- Now, the installation will complete in a while, after which we need to sign up to Bluestacks. We can do so by using our Google Account Login credentials.
- After that, an android device setup will appear on our screen. Go to the search bar present at the top of the screen and search for Google play store to open it.
- Once we open the google play store, we need to search for Pokemon Go. Now click on the download button.
- After that, click on the downloaded APK files two times to install Pokemon Go on PC. Now we can create a new account on this game or use our existing account and play the game easily.
- One important thing that we as users should consider is that every time we want to play a Pokemon Go game on our PC, first we need to open BlueStacks or any such emulator. Then only we would be able to play the game.
Also Check: Mitra App for PC
Pokemon Go is one of the most liked Pokemon Games and has a very huge fan base all over the globe. This game uses the latest technologies to create virtual avatars that are customized by the players.
This feature makes Pokemon Go for PC more fun and interesting. It currently does not have a Windows or Mac version, but players can surely download it on a pc using any android emulator.
This will give a whole new gaming experience to game lovers. It is on the play store, so we can rely on its security and privacy policies while using it on your PC as well. Thus Pokemon Go is a highly recommended VR game.
Also Check: GT Messenger Recovery for PC
- Is Pokemon Go a free mobile game?
Ans – Yes, Pokemon G is a free mobile game, but it has a premium version also, which provides built-in additional accessories and features.
- Is Pokemon Go available on the Apple Play Store?
Ans – Yes, this application is available on the Apple play store and can be used on all iOS devices whether iPhones or iPads.
- How can a player log in or sign up for Pokemon Go?
Ans – We can sign up for Pokemon Go in two ways. The first is by using their google account and the second one is to use the Pokemon Go Club Trainer account.
- Can we customize the name of our trainer?
Ans – Yes,we can customize the names of our trainer, but that nickname should consist of alphabets and numbers only.
- How can we make our Pokemon Monster more powerful?
Ans – We can make our Pokemon more powerful by making them eat candies and doing battles with other Pokemons.
Keep supporting forPC.onl