Mitra App for PC is an android based mobile app that allows airtel retail users to manage their Airtel account and retail services on one platform. If an Airtel retail user wants to manage several accounts, using this application on the mobile phone would not work as it will accept the phone numbers and details of only one account, so it is recommended to use Mitra App on PC if you wish to manage multiple accounts.
Mitra App for PC Download has a very user-friendly interface and the functioning is very simple to use, so airtel retailers can use it without any issues or interruption even if they are using it for the first time. Also, this app is very cost-effective as it does not charge any amount for managing and maintaining their Airtel retail accounts. This app works very well even if you are at any geographical location in India.
Using Mitra App, you can review the various tariff and recharge plans for your different Airtel retail accounts, both the current and future plans. You can also review your past recharges and top-ups as well as the upcoming offers on a particular Airtel account. Mitra App provides you with the facility of knowing about your roaming packs, charges, etc in the different states of India. You can view your daily packs, internet usage, and plans, SMA etc, all of them using this single App. So, as the name suggests Mitra, is a real friend for Airtel Retail users.
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||Sep 2021|
|Download File||Mitra APK|
Features of Mitra App
- One in all solution for all your Aitel retail account-related transactions and issues.
- This app allows users to have a statement of the last 90 transactions on their Airtel retail account which includes, recharges, internet packs, roaming packs, etc.
- Mitra App helps airtel retail users to request reverse recharge and report for the wrong recharge made that can be done effectively within the 15 minutes of the request made.
- Users can easily reset their LAPU MPIN using this application
- Another very promising feature of this app is that it can be used to monitor commission received from LAPU and get mont;y reports regularly as well as in real-time.
- It also allows users to get a record of the last 72 hours of their Local Area Payment Unit (LAPU) transactions made.
- You can also monitor the activation status of the Airtel account as stated by the retailer
- Mitra Ap can also be used by Aitel retailers to file complaints and make inquiries at the FSE service level instantly.
Downloading Mitra App for PC
A person may have more than one airtel retail account or it may be possible that they need to manage accounts of their family members as well, so using Mitra App on a mobile phone will not work effectively as it will accept only one account at a time. So to maintain multiple airtel accounts simultaneously you are required to download and install Mitra App on your PC.
This is an android based application, thus it can not be downloaded directly on a desktop or laptop. To run android based applications PC users need to have an emulator downloaded on their computer system. An emulator is software that converts your PC into a virtual Android system so that applications can run on them smoothly. These emulators can be used on Windows and Mac, both operating systems.
A lot of emulators are present freely on the internet like Bluestacks, Nox Player, LD player, etc that can be used for the purpose of downloading any android app on PC including Mitra App. Follow the steps written below to download and install Mitra Ap on your PC:
- Go to the official website of the emulator that you want to download and then click on its extension files, select the version of your PC and then click on the download button.
- The emulator will start downloading, once it is complete you need to install the emulator on your PC.
- Double click on the downloaded extension file to open it or you can also right-click on it and then select the option of run as administrator to install it.
- Now a window will open that will ask you to give permission to this software to access your PC. Click on the allow or yes option.
- After that, another setup window will open and now agree to the terms and conditions of using the emulator by reading it carefully and then clicking on the I Agree button at the end of the license agreement.
- After that, the installation will start and once it is complete, you need to open the emulator on your PC.
- Then the next step is to click on the search bar at the top of the home page of the emulator and search for Google Play Store there.
- After that, the emulator will redirect you to the Google Play Store’s page, search for Mitra App there and click on the download button to get it onto your PC.
- Now, click on the install button when the download is completed, as you do on your android smartphone. This will install the app on your Pc and now you are ready to use Mitra App to manage several airtel accounts and related services on a single platform.
- If you do not want to download this application from the play store then you can also download it from its official website directly.
- For doing so, you need to download its APK file by going to the official website and one thing that you need to keep in mind is that you should download the latest version only to avail of all the services frequently.
- Once the download is finished install the app by opening its APK file and now you can use it to log in to your airtel retail account and manage the various plans and services.
- One thing that is important for using Mitra App on your PC is that every time you want to use this app, first you need to open the emulator and then the application otherwise it will not appear on the desktop and you would not be able to open it.
Overall, Mitra App for PC is a very advanced application as it can guide you through all your queries related to airtel retail accounts and you can also know the upcoming offers on your number very easily. So it is a highly recommended app to all the Airtel retail users as it can really help you a lot. It is freely available on the play store and it’s a very secure app so you need to worry about the privacy of your transactions and their details.