ShareKaro for PC is an Indian android based mobile app that allows users to share multimedia files and documents to other devices. ShareKaro app is very similar to apps like Xender for PC, ShareME for PC, etc that are used for transferring files in any format from one device to another without using an internet connection at a very fast speed.
ShareKaro APK for PC is the best file-sharing application developed in India and has a lot of unlimited features free of cost. It is capable of supporting different devices freely and can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store.
It has many features that even other similar applications do not have and the best part about using the Share Karo App for PC is that it does not contain any ads, which saves a lot of time while sharing files. Most of the android devices in India have pre-installed Share Karo App as a default application for the convenience of the users.
ShareKaro for PC has a very simple and user-friendly interface and thus users who do not have used any file-sharing applications previously can also learn to use it very quickly.
It can also be downloaded and used on PCs using emulator software. ShareKaro PC Download works by establishing a connection with other devices that can be a smartphone, notebook, or PC, which also have Share Karo installed in them.
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||April 2022|
|Download File||ShareKaro APK|
- Share Karo is the advanced version of the Shareit app in India and is one of the leading file-sharing applications these days.
- Using Share Karo App, users can share a wide variety of files like images, videos, audios, word doc, pdf, ppts, other applications, contacts, etc.
- This app allows sharing and receiving files from multiple devices simultaneously and even very huge or big files can be shared easily.
- This app does not require an internet connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- Also, no login is required to use Share Karo App on your PC or smartphone, it just needs to be installed to use for sharing files.
- It is a very safe application as it is available on the play store and is protected against data breaches and virus attacks.
- The best part about using Share Karo App is that if your file-sharing gets interrupted and is stopped, then you can establish the connection again and resume the transfer from where it has stopped.
- It has the feature of group sharing that allows you to share files with multiple devices at the same time by creating a group on the Share Karo App.
- Using the Share Karo App, users can also send files to each other by using the QR code scanner to establish a secure connection.
- ShareKaro is the best alternative for Shareit that is why people nowadays are using it and finding out ways to use this app on PC.
To download and use Share Karo App on PC users need to first download an android emulator. This software will help in creating an android environment on your PC that will support Share Karo App to run properly. Thus, it is mandatory to download an emulator on your PC whether it is Mac or Windows-based. There are emulators freely available on the internet that work well with windows as well as mac devices. These include Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, LD Player, MeMu Emulator, etc, you can choose any emulator. Follow the steps written below to do so:
- First, let us decide on an emulator that you want to download. For example, you can use BlueStacks as it is very easy to download and use. Similarly, you can choose any emulator that you like.
- So, to download and install BlueSacks on your PC, open the web browser that you use regularly and open the official website of Bluestacks that is www.bluestacks.com.
- After that, download the extension file of Bluestacks for your PC by selecting the version and operating system of your PC.
- Once the download is finished, install Bluestacks on your PC by opening the extension file.
- As you will open it, a setup window will appear on the home screen of your PC. Now, agree to the license agreement of Bluetsacks and click on the I agree option to continue the process of installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you are required to create an account on Bluestacks using your Google or Gmail account. After creating the account login to Bluestacks and then in the top right corner of the home screen click on the search bar and find Google Play Store.
- Once you open the play store search for Share Karo App and click on the download button.
- The download will be finished in a while after which you need to install the app and now you are all set to use ShareKaro App on your PC.
Using ShareKaro App on your Pc is as simple as using it on your android smartphone since an android platform has been created with the help of the emulator. So to use this app, follow the steps written below.
- First, open the emulator that you have downloaded, and then you will find the All Apps option on the home screen.
- Open this icon and then you will find the icon of Share Karo App, open it, and now you need to select the files that you want to transfer with another device which could be a smartphone or another PC.
- After selecting the files, click on the send button. As you will click on it, the App will automatically start searching for nearby devices.
- Select the device to which you want to send the files and this will send a request to that device to allow the receipt of files.
- The other device has to permit you to send files after which a secured connection will be established between your PC and the other device. Now you can share as many files as you want.
Ans – Yes this application can be downloaded and used freely by all users.
Ans – Yes users can share multiple files in high volume and size at the same time using this app.,
Is it mandatory to download an emulator for using this app on a PC?
Ans – Yes it is mandatory to download the emulator on your PC to use Share Karo App as it is an android based application.