ShareMe for PC is known as the best application for transferring files on mobile devices and PC. This app enables its users to share various files between multiple devices without having to use a flash drive or cable. It is a P2P tool that is developed and released by the very famous Xiaomi Inc. The best thing about ShareMe for PC Download is that it does not require internet connectivity to operate. As of now, this file transferring application is used by almost 200 million users from all around the globe. It shares any type of file at the speed of 50M/s and enables the users to share the files easily by making just a single click.
The ShareMe Mi Drop for PC has been officially launched for Android and iOS devices. However, we still do not have any PC version of the ShareMe file transferring application. There are a lot of users who want to use this app on their PC or desktop for various reasons; therefore, in this article, we will share a trick on how to download the ShareMe Mi Drop on your PC or desktop.
6.2 and up
|Supported Android Version||
4.4 and up
|Last Update||Sep 2021|
|Download File||ShareMe (MiDrop) APK|
There are two different methods available through which you can download and install the Share Me App Download on your PC. Let us discuss both of these methods in detail.
- In the first step, you will have to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are willing to download any Android applications on your PC.
- Go to the web browser on your PC and then visit the official website of BlueStacks.
- Once you have landed on the homepage of the official website, there you will get to see an option of Download BlueStacks. Make a click on it to begin the download procedure of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The download will be completed in some minutes. Once it is done, the BlueStacks .exe file will be saved in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Go to the Downloads folder and make double-click on the BlueStacks .exe file to start installing it on your device.
- The file will get installed in a few seconds. After that, you will find the BlueStacks icon on the home screen of your PC.
- Make a click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the Emulator. Now, the homepage will appear on the screen of your PC. You will find the app icon of the Google Play Store located there.
- Tap on the app icon to open the Google Play Store. Now, you will have to login into your Google Account in order to use the Google Play Services.
- Once you have logged into your Google Account by entering the user ID and password, you will be directed to the homepage of the Google Play Store.
- On the homepage of the Google Play Store, search for the ShareMe App in the search box provided on the top.
- A long list of search results will now come upon the device screen. You will find the ShareMe app included in that list.
- In the next step, open the ShareMe App and make a click on the Install option. This will automatically begin the download procedure of the ShareMe App.
- After the download is completed, you will have to install ShareMe for PC on your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The ShareMe for PC will be installed within a few minutes. Once it is successfully installed, you will find the app icon of ShareMe on the homepage of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- At first, go to the web browser on your device and then type the URL – https://forpc.onl/emulator/ on the address bar. This will take you to the official website of the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- The homepage of the Nox Player official website will come up on the screen of your PC or desktop.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find an option of Download Nox Player. Make a click on the Download Nox Player option in order to download it on your PC.
- The download procedure will be completed in a few minutes. Once it is downloaded, the file will get saved in the Downloads folder of your device.
- Head to the Downloads folder and then double-click on the Nox Player file to install the Nox Player.
- The installation will be completed within a few seconds. After it is successfully installed, the Nox Player icon will be displayed on the home screen of the PC.
- In the next step, launch the Nox Player Android Emulator. The homepage will now come up on your device screen.
- On the homepage of the Nox Player, you will find the pre-installed Google Play Store. Go and open the Play Store and search for the ShareMe App.
- A page of search results will appear on the screen. You will find the Share Me app download among the search results.
- Now, open the ShareMe App and hit on the Install button. This will start downloading the ShareMe App on the Nox Player.
- After the download procedure gets over, you will have to install ShareMe for PC on your Android Emulator.
- The installation process might take some time. Once it is successfully installed, you will find the ShareMe App icon on the home screen of the Nox Player.
The ShareMe App offers its users some very amazing features.
- The ShareMe App provides its users the ability to transfer various files across multiple devices.
- This file-sharing application permits the transfer of files between Android and iOS devices.
- The best feature of ShareMe for PC Download is that it does not require internet connectivity to function and operate.
- There is no limit to file sharing. A user is permitted to share unlimited files across various devices via the ShareMe App.
- It allows the users to share files of different formats such as videos, pictures, games, applications, and many more.
- ShareMe for PC comes with a very simple, user-friendly, and highly intuitive graphical interface.
- The ShareMe file transferring app is licensed as freeware and available for free download.
ShareMe for PC Download developed by Xiaomi Inc. is also known by another name MiDrop. This file-sharing or transferring application has made it easy for people to share various types of files between multiple devices in just a few seconds. We can conclude by saying that Share me app download for PC is a pretty handy app that will be helpful throughout the day.