gCMOB for PC is an application that enables its users to watch their CCTV cameras on a PC or mobile device. This application has been developed by CP plus company who is known as one of the reputed CCTV brands all around the globe. It is completely free remote surveillance software. gCMOB PC supports live HD streaming of the CCTV cameras along with video playback. Moreover, it also comes with the feature of push alarm notifications that alerts the users about any suspicious movement. It also has the ability to support and manage multiple cameras at the same time.
gCMOB app for PC has been officially released for Android and iOS devices. But, there are a lot of users who want to access the CCTV footage on a bigger screen probably to stay alert every time. Since there is no PC version available for the gCMOB application; therefore, we will have to apply a trick to download and access this video surveillance app on a PC or desktop.
|Supported Android Version||
4.0.3 and up
|Last Update||Sept 2021|
|Download File||gCMOB APK|
How to Download the gCMOB for PC?
If you are someone willing to access the gCMOB app on your PC or desktop, we have brought two different methods through which you can easily do that.
Download gCMOB for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator
- First of all, you will have to install a good Android Emulator on your PC to download the gCMOB app. BlueStacks is considered to be one of the best Android Emulators in the tech market; therefore, we will go for that.
- To download the BlueStacks Android Emulator, go to the web browser of your device and then head to the official website of BlueStacks i.e., www.bluestacks.com.
- You will land up on the homepage of the official website of BlueStacks. There, you will find an option of Download BlueStacks. Make a click on it to begin the download procedure.
- The download procedure of the BlueStacks Android Emulator will take some minutes. Once it gets completed, the BlueStacks .exe. the file will get saved in the Downloads folder.
- Head to the Downloads folder of your PC and make double-click on the file of BlueStacks to begin the installation process.
- A set-up wizard will come upon the device screen. All you need to do is that follow the instructions provided to begin the installation process.
- The BlueStacks Android Emulator will take up a few minutes to get installed. After it is successfully installed, you will find the BlueStacks icon on the home screen of your PC or desktop.
- In the next step, make a click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the Android Emulator. Once it opens, you will find the Google Play Store located on the homepage of BlueStacks.
- Go to the Google Play Store and open it. Now, you will be asked to login into your Google Account in order to use the Google Play Services.
- Once you have logged in into your Google Account, the homepage of the Google Play Store will appear on your PC screen. There, you will find the search box where you will have to search for the gCMOB app.
- A long list of search results will be shown. You will find the gCMOB app among all these appeared search results.
- Open the gCMOB app and hit on the Install button. This will start downloading the gCMOB app to your Android Emulator.
- Once the download is completed, you will require starting the installation process of gCMOB for PC. It might take a few moments to get installed on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- After it is successfully installed, the app icon of gCMOB for PC will appear on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Download gCMOB for PC using Nox Player
You can also access the Nox Player Android Emulator if you are not willing to go for BlueStacks.
- Firstly, head to the web browser on your PC and enter the URL – https://forpc.onl/nox-player-for-pc/ in the address bar. This address will lead you to the Nox Player’s official website.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on the screen of your device. There, you will find the Download Nox Player option. Make a click on that option to begin the download process.
- It will take some minutes to finish the download. Once it is done, the Nox Player file will be saved in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Go to the Downloads folder and double-click on the Nox Player file in order to install it on your PC. This will immediately start installing the Nox Player on your PC or desktop.
- After it is successfully installed, you will find the Nox Player icon on the home screen of your PC. Make a click on the icon to launch the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- Now, the homepage of the Nox Player will come upon the device screen. You will find the app icon of the pre-installed Google Play Store on the homepage.
- Make a click on the app icon of the Google Play Store to open it. Now, you will have to sign in into your Google Account.
- Once you are done, the Google Play Store homepage will come up. There you will have to search for the gCMOB app.
- A list of search results will be seen on the screen. Among these appeared search results, you will find the gCMOB app. Open it and make a click on the Install button to start the download procedure of the app.
- Once it is downloaded, you will have to install the gCMOB for PC on the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- The installation process will take a few minutes and once it is successfully installed, you will find the app icon of gCMOB on the home screen of the Nox Player.
Features of gCMOB for PC
- gCMOB for PC enables its users to control the live streaming of CCTV cameras from their PC or desktop. Apart from that, it also supports the playback of videos which allows you to watch the previous videos.
- This surveillance application offers the feature of pan-tilt-zoom control.
- It comes with the ability to operate and support multiple numbers of CCTV cameras at a single time period.
- gCMOB for PC provides the feature of push alarm notifications in case of any suspicious movements through their devices.
- The users can easily swift switch between the CCTV cameras while using the gCMOB app.
- It stores all the videos on cloud storage.
- It also comes with the feature of two-way communication.
If you want to have guaranteed security and protection then gCMOB is one of the perfect apps that you should go for. This app will help you to keep an eye on who visits your home and workplace when you are not present there. We have covered all the information regarding how to download this app on your PC. Hope it helps.