GradeUP App for PC is one of the best exam preparation apps for all the competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, Railway, NDA, Banking, etc. It provides live classes, mock tests, previous years’ solved question papers, study materials, and a lot more. Moreover, it is a platform that offers the aspirants all the efficient amount of materials required for their preparation and acts as an opportunity for the subject experts to make money online by sharing their knowledge.
The Gradeup App is now popularly known as Byju’s Exam Preparation App. It has been officially released for Android and iOS devices. As of now, there is no PC version of the Gradeup App but there are a lot of aspirants who wish to access the app on their PC so that they can see the content on a bigger screen. Is it possible to download the Gradeup App on your PC? Yes, it is. In this article, we will provide you all the necessary information regarding how to download the Gradeup App for PC.
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||Sep 2021|
|Download File||Gradeup APK|
Download GradeUP for PC (.exe)Click on the button to start downloading...
Download GradeUP for PC (macOS)Click on the button to start downloading...
How to Download the Gradeup App for PC?
If you are willing to download the Gradeup App for PC, there are two different methods available. Let us check both methods one by one.
Download the Gradeup App for PC through BlueStacks
First of all, you will require an Android Emulator to download any Android applications on your PC. BlueStacks is considered to be one of the most used Android Emulators and you can go for it.
- Head to the web browser on your PC and type the URL – https://forpc.onl/uc-browser-turbo-for-pc/ on the given address bar. This address will direct you to the official website of BlueStacks.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download BlueStacks. Make a click on it to begin the download procedure of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- It will get downloaded easily within a few minutes. Once it is downloaded, it will get saved in the Downloads folder of your device.
- In the next step, head to the Downloads folder of your PC. In the Downloads folder, you will find the BlueStacks.exe file. Double-click on that particular file to begin the installation process.
- In a few minutes, the BlueStacks Android Emulator will be installed on your PC. Once it is successfully installed, launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Now, the homepage of the BlueStacks website will appear on the screen of your device. There, you will find the app icon of the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store comes pre-installed in BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Hit the app icon to open the Google Play Store. To access the Google Play Services, first, you will have to login into your Google Account.
- Now, on the homepage, you will see a search box provided on the top. There you will have to search for the Gradeup App.
- A long list of search results will come up on the screen within a few seconds. You will find the Gradeup App among the appeared search results.
- In the next step, open the Gradeup App and make a click on the Install button. It will automatically start downloading the Gradeup App.
- Once it is downloaded, you will have to install the Gradeup App for PC on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The installation process might take some minutes. After the Gradeup App for PC is successfully installed, you will find its app icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
Download the Gradeup for PC through MEmu Player
- Firstly, go to the web browser on your device and head to the official website of the MEmu Player Android Emulator.
- The homepage of the MEmu Player will now come up on the screen of your PC. There you will find an option of Download MEmu Player. You just need to make a click on it and the MEmu Player will start its download procedure.
- The download will be completed in some minutes. Once it is successfully downloaded, the MEmu Player file will get saved in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- In the next step, go to the Downloads folder and make double-click on the MEmu Player file to begin its installation.
- The MEmu Player will be installed on your PC in a few minutes. Once it is done, you will have to launch the MEmu Player.
- Now, on the homepage of the MEmu Player, you will find the app icon of the Google Play Store. Make a click on the icon to open the Play Store.
- You will be asked to login into your Google Account in order to access the Google Play Services. Login to your Google Account by using your user ID and password.
- Now, the Google Play Store homepage will appear on your device screen. Search for the Gradeup App on the given search box.
- A long list of search results will appear on the screen of your device. Among the appeared search results you will find the Gradeup App.
- Open the Gradeup App and then make a click on the Install button. This will start downloading the Gradeup app.
- Once the download procedure gets over, you will have to install the Gradeup App for PC on your MEmu Player Android Emulator.
- The installation will be completed within some minutes. Once it is successfully installed, you will find the Gradeup App icon on the home screen of MEmu Player.
Features of Gradeup for PC
- The Gradeup App for PC provides live classes for different subjects along with special doubt clearing sessions from subject experts.
- It also offers a wide variety of study materials related to the various competitive exams. Moreover, there are also previous years’ question papers available in the app.
- One of the unique features that Gradeup for PC offers is that it notifies the users regarding various job opportunities in the field of their study.
- The Gradeup App offers all its content in both English and Hindi language.
- Mock tests are conducted on a regular basis so that the aspirants can know their level of improvement.
- This exam preparation app also offers detailed performance analysis which shows the aspirants their strong points along with their weaknesses.
Gradeup App has been designed to help the aspirants in their preparation for various competitive exams. It not only aims to help the aspirants but also offers a moral value to education. If you are an aspirant preparing for any competitive examination, you should consider trying GradeUP for PC.