Diksha App for PC is a well-known online education platform that provides various learning materials which are affiliated with the school curriculum. Diksha App is also popularly known as the National Teachers Platform for India. Diksha app is helpful for both teachers and students.
The teachers are provided the access to activities, worksheets, and lesson plans whereas the students can use this app for getting a proper classroom experience, understanding all the concepts, revise the previously taught lessons, take practice tests, and complete various tasks. Moreover, even parents are permitted to use the Diksha App Download for PC in order to clear their doubts and keep a track of the performance of their children.
Diksha App Download has been developed by the Human Resource & Development Ministry of India. The main motive behind the launch of this app is to provide coaching to students who cannot afford to take paid coaching. Moreover, it is initiated to spread the method of digital learning all over the country. Diksha App is available for free download in the Google Play Store. As of now, the app has been made officially available only for Android devices. However, if you want to use the Diksha App on a bigger screen, there are some methods through which you can install the Diksha App on your PC or desktop. Let us discuss these methods thoroughly.
|Supported Android Version||
5.1 and up
|Last Update||Aug 2021|
|Download File||DIKSHA APK|
How to Download Diksha App for PC?
If you want to download and install the Diksha App on your PC, follow the steps which are provided below.
- To download any Android application on your PC, you will first have to install a good Android Emulator.
You can either go for the BlueStacks Android Emulator or the Nox Player. Both are available to download for free on their official websites.
- Once you have downloaded the Android Emulator, now begin its installation process. The installation process might take some minutes.
- After you have successfully installed the Android Emulator, go and open it.
- Now, search for the Google Play Store app in the homepage of the Emulator.
Google Play Store is pre-installed in the BlueStacks Android Emulator and the Nox Player.
- You will be asked to login into your Google Account in order to access the Play Store services. Enter your User ID and password and login into your Google Account.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the Google Play Store. There, go to the search box provided on the top and search for the Diksha App.
- A long list of search results will appear on your screen. Scroll down and you will find the Diksha App. Open it and make a click on the Install button. The app will now start its download procedure.
- After it is downloaded, begin the installation process of the Diksha App.
- Once the app is successfully installed on your Android Emulator, you will find the app icon of the Diksha App on the homepage of your Emulator.
- Launch it and you can now use the app for all your educational purpose.
Features of Diksha App for PC
There are some amazing features offered by the Diksha App.
- Diksha App for PC offers the best learning materials which are created by brilliant students and highly experienced teachers from all over India.
- This online education platform also provides a feature that enables the students to scan the QR codes found in textbooks to get more informative content related to the topics covered in the textbooks.
- The video lessons can be taken in various languages according to your preference. Some of the languages available in the Diksha App for PC are English, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu,
- Diksha App Download for PC provides the feature of multiple formats. It means that the files can be accessed in different formats such as HTML, PDF, H5P, and a lot more.
- You can easily download the required learning materials and then access them later in offline mode. Moreover, you can also share the downloaded content.
- Even the teachers who are making use of this Diksha App get the opportunity to enroll themselves in different types of courses and earn a certificate for them.
- Diksha App for PC also offers the teachers a wide variety of materials to make their classes more fun and interesting.
How to Use Diksha App?
A step-by-step guide is provided below on how to use Diksha App for PC.
- If you are using the Diksha App for the first time then you will have to register yourself to access the content.
- For the registration process, you will be asked to provide your name, mobile number, email ID, password, etc. Now, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the OTP on the App and your registration process will be completed.
- In the next step, you can change the language of the portal as per your preference.
- Once it is done, you will have to choose a user profile from the given options. The options are – Student, Teacher and Others.
- You may also select to scan the QR code it the code is available in your textbook.
- If you do not have any QR code then proceed enter your educational information which includes the board of education, medium and class. Once it is done, make a click on the Submit button.
- In the next step, you will have to set and submit your location.
- If you are willing to apply for a course in the Diksha App, you will have to go and open the course.
Is it possible to install the Diksha App for PC in any version of Windows PC?
You will need to have Windows 7 or above to install the Diksha App for PC.
What are the alternatives of the Diksha App for PC?
There are some alternatives that can be used in place of the Diksha App for PC such as the BYJU’S App, Unacademy Learning App for PC, Testbook, Wifistudy App, and many more.
Can I download the Diksha App on my PC without installing an Android Emulator?
No, it is not possible to download the Diksha App on your PC if you do not install an Android Emulator. This is because we do not have a PC version of the Diksha app and currently the app is only made available for Android devices. Therefore, to run any Android app on your PC you must have a good Android Emulator.
Diksha App Download for PC has gained a lot of popularity and it has also become one of the top-rated educational apps in the Google Play Store. It has also managed to earn a place at the Editors choice section. It comes with a user-friendly interface which makes the app easy to use for the students and the teachers. As of now, the app has more than 10 million users from all over India. Diksha App Download helps the students a lot in self-learning and the teachers to enhance their teaching skills. We can say that the Diksha App for PC is one of the best educational initiatives taken by the Indian government.