Genymotion Download is one of the most powerful Android Emulators available in the market. It has been designed in such a way that it is very powerful yet easy to use. Genymotion for PC goes along very well with both Windows PC and MAC. This Android Emulator is completely based on VirtualBox; therefore, it is able to run a full-fledged Android OS on your PC without creating any issues.
The best part about Genymotion Android Emulator is that it allows you to test the different versions of Android and various Android applications. The developer of Genymotion is Genymobile. The latest version of Genymotion which is 3.2.1 was launched on 8th July 2021.
Genymotion can be downloaded and installed easily from its official website www.genymotion.com. This Android Emulator is completely free of cost for its users. However, you also get a premium version that can be used if you want to access the premium features.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Genymotion for Windows 32 and 64 bit setup
How to Download Genymotion on your PC?
To download and install the Genymotion Android Emulator on your PC, follow these steps which are provided below.
- In the first step, go to the web browser of your device and then on the address bar type the URL – https://www.genymotion.com. You will now be directed to the official website of Genymotion.
- You will now have to create a Genymotion account in order to download and install the Genymotion Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once you have created the account, an email with a validation link will be sent to your respective email ID.
- Now, you can easily login into your Genymotion account by using the User ID and password.
There are two different methods to download and install Genymotion on your Windows PC and MAC.
Also, Check: Photo Grid for PC
- First, go to the Genymotion official download page. Then make a click on the Download button to download the ready-to-run Genymotion installer for Windows. As this installer package already includes Oracle VM VirtualBox, you do not need to install the VirtualBox separately.
- Once the download is completed, go to the folder where this .exe file has been saved and run the file.
- You will be asked to make a choice of the setup language. Once you are done, make a click on the OK
- The Genymotion Setup Wizard will come up on the screen of your device. Make a click on the Next
- Now, make a click on Browse and select the destination folder of Genymotion.
- You will now have to select the Start Menu folder by making a click on the option
- Lastly, make a selection whether you want to create a desktop icon for Genymotion or not.
- Once you are done, make a click on the Install button to install the Genymotion Android Emulator on your Windows PC.
Also Check: KineMaster for PC
- To install and run the Genymotion Android Emulator on macOS, you will first need to download and install a VirtualBox for OS X hosts.
- Once the VirtualBox is installed, you will be asked to reboot the Android Emulator.
- Now, visit the official download page of Genymotion and start downloading the Genymotion macOS installer package.
- Now, go to the Downloads and open the saved .dmg
- You will now have to drag and drop the Genymotion file to the Applications directory for its installation process.
Also Check: AllCast for PC
Features of Genymotion
Genymotion Android Emulator provides some very interesting features to its users. These are –
- Genymotion offers the feature to run and test the different versions of Android. This feature is not available in any other Android Emulator as Genymotion is the first Android Emulator which is based on a VirtualBox.
- This Android Emulator offers all the users a lot of developer-friendly features. Genymotion is the most used Android Emulator when it comes to testing any developing or existing Android applications.
- Genymotion Android Emulator can be used simultaneously with Android Studio for the testing of various Android applications.
- You can set up the Android Environment on your PC easily by performing some simple mouse actions.
- In the case of gaming, Genymotion provides highly powerful sensors like multi-touch commands and you can also record your match directly through the webcam.
- It gives you the feature of drag and drops installation of the Android apps & games.
- Genymotion comes with a very friendly and easy User Interface which makes it easy to use for users of various categories.
- This Android Emulator provides the feature to control the simulations and also offers advanced 3D performance.
Also Check: Opera MAX for PC
What are the Genymotion System Requirements?
The necessary requirements to install Genymotion on your PC are –
- Your device needs to have at least 2GB RAM to install the Genymotion Android Emulator.
- There should be a minimum of 1GB free disc space to run this Emulator.
- Genymotion supports OpenGL 2.0 capable video card along with an updated driver.
- The processor of your device must be a dual-core 64-bit processor with AMD-V capability.
- For Windows PC, it should be updated to Windows 7 and above to run the Genymotion Android Emulator.
Also Check: Tubi TV for PC Download
Is Genymotion Android Emulator completely free?
In Genymotion, we get both free and premium versions. However, even in the free version, you will find a lot of unique and amazing features and it gives you an overall Android experience on your PC. The premium version is mainly used by the app developers for the testing process of their new applications.
Genymotion vs. BlueStacks – Which is better?
BlueStacks is completely free of cost while Genymotion comes with a free and a subscription edition. However, if we compare them in terms of features and performance, BlueStacks is not that high speed like Genymotion and does not provide any unique feature. Genymotion is a little complicated and difficult to use but it has much more to offer than BlueStacks.
How to play different games on Genymotion?
To play different games on Genymotion, you will have to follow some basic steps.
- Once you have installed Genymotion on your device, you will be asked to create a virtual device.
- To launch the virtual device, make a click on the Plus button or else you can press ctrl – n.
- Now, you will be asked to make a choice of the Android OS and the device that you are willing to use.
- In the next step, you will have to make a click on the play button and then launch the gaming system.
- Now, you can install all the games of your choice and play them by using the new virtual device that you have created.
Also Check: Chiwi TV for PC
Genymotion Android Emulator has been specially developed to help the app makers and developers to test their Android applications in a safe environment. It is also known to be one of the easy-to-use and high-speed Android Emulators.
It is used by almost 2.5 million developers all around the globe to test their new applications. Moreover, Genymotion is packed with lots of amazing features. Even in the case of gaming, Genymotion provides a great gaming experience while playing different battle royal games on your PC.
Genymotion for PC is undoubtedly one of the best Android Emulators that helps you to enjoy the experience of Android games and applications on a bigger screen without causing any performance issues.