Coursera for PC is a web-based learning service that provides courses, programs, and certifications from top institutions. In today’s article, we will explain the procedure of downloading and installing Coursera for PC Windows.
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||May 2022|
|Download File||Coursera APK|
About Coursera for PC
Coursera, an online training and learning platform offers courses, diplomas, and accreditation from prestigious universities. This educational application operates smoothly on Windows PCs that run Android emulators.
Coursera app gives you access to free courses online from more than 115 of the world’s leading educational institutions and universities, including Yale, Stanford, and Princeton among others.
Users can browse the course catalog, enroll in classes, and view lecture videos from the top educators. Learn about everything from computer science, and data analytics to literature and more, whenever and wherever you want.
Using Coursera for PC, you can gain expert and in-demand career skills with certification. You could even finish a university-level degree online with flexible payment plans.
The program is also used as a forum. For all courses, engagement in forum discussions, access to extra reading materials, projects, and peer review tasks is available on the Coursera.org website as well.
Other free course subjects include:
- Data Science
- Computer Programming- Python, Java
- Mathematics- Statistics, Calculus
- Project Management
Download Coursera App for PC Windows
Using NoxPlayer Emulator
- Download NoxPlayer for PC Windows from the URL provided below.
- Next, you have to install NoxPlayer for Windows on your personal computer.
- After launching the emulator, open the app player by double-clicking the NoxPlayer icon.
- Then, open Google Play Store from the emulator’s pre-installed apps and type “Coursera.”
- Select Coursera on PC from the search results list and click Install.
- After installing it, go to NoxPlayer’s main screen and select Coursera icon to begin using it.
- First, download MEmuPlay for Windows from MEmuPlay’s official webpage.
- To install the MEmuPlay Android app player on your PC, double-click on the downloaded file that you can find on your computer.
- The installation will take just minutes.
- After it has been installed. To launch and start the emulator, double-click the MEmuPlay icon on your PC’s desktop.
- On the emulator, access the Google Store where you can search for “Coursera for PC“
- Pick the Coursera app from the list of results and then click the Install option on the screen.
- Coursera will install in a matter of seconds on your Windows PC.
- To start using Coursera, click on its icon from the MEmuPlay main screen when it has been successfully installed.
Features of Coursera App
- Coursera for PC version offers price savings on online college degrees as well as general degrees from prestigious universities, allowing you to acquire a top degree that is suited for you.
- Earn a certificate from a university and also credits to a degree.
- You can also access free courses on this app.
- The app offers subscription management and renewal.
- Pick from more than 4,000 courses on topics such as graphic design, business analytics, Python, and much more.
- You can join Coursera to get personalized Coursera recommendations from their entire catalog.
- You can download and then watch the recorded lectures and videos with subtitles.
With its easy and effective interface, Coursera for PC Download has gained immense appeal.
We’ve outlined the most efficient ways to set up Coursera on a Windows PC. You can take online classes with the help of Coursera and use it on PC with the help of emulators mentioned here.
What are the other apps or online platforms like Coursera?
Other applications or online platforms that you can use are: Alison, Udemy and edX.
How can I download Coursera app on my Windows PC?
You can easily download Coursera app on your PC using android emulators like NoxPlayer, BlueStacks, MEmuPlay etc.