ADM for PC is an android based mobile application, commonly known as Advanced Download Manager. It is used for the purpose of downloading audios, videos, images, etc from all the different sources like social media, youtube, OTT platform, etc to your mobile device.
ADM App for PC is one of the best android download manager applications available on the Google Play Store and is often considered as the IDM which is a download manager for PC because of its high speed of downloading the content to your phone, just like IDM does for PC.
ADM app for PC uses multiple threads to support accelerated downloading of any type of content on your mobile device. It is one of the most highly-rated apps on the play store, so many users also want to use it on their PC.
If you are also looking for a way out to use an ADM Download for PC, because it cannot be downloaded directly on PC, then you are on the right track. Here is a complete guide for you to download and install the ADM app on your PC, whether you use Mac or Windows.
|Name||Advanced Download Manager|
Varies with device
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version||
Varies with device
|Last Update||Feb 2022|
|Download File||Advanced Download Manager APK|
Features of ADM App for PC
The most prominent features of the ADM download manager for PCs are:
- Users can download a huge variety of content, including videos, audio, images from various sources.
- It has a very special feature that allows users to start, stop and resume the download as per the availability of internet connection and requirements.
- Also, you can download the files in the background while doing other tasks and activities.
- Users can download the files in batches at a high speed as ADM uses a unique accelerated algorithm to download them.
- It is a completely free application and does not contain any ads which most of the download manager apps have. This makes the ADM app more efficient.
- It has a very simple interface, so the users find it very easy to use.
- This app is an android based application, but it can be downloaded on PCs both windows and mac devices, using an android emulator.
- It is a safe application that will not ask for any of your details and it does not require any mandatory login.
Also Check: Fast Movie Downloader for PC
Steps to download ADM for PC
To download the ADM app on PC, users need to install an android emulator on their personal computer. An android emulator helps your system to support android applications by transforming the PC into a virtual android device.
Several android emulators can be easily downloaded from the internet, for example, BlueStacks, Memu Play, Nox Player, etc. All these emulators are equally efficient but BlueStacks is recommended over all the other emulators because it has a very user-friendly interface. Follow the steps written below to download and install AMD applications on PC.
- Firstly, open any web browser on your PC that you use frequently like Google Chrome.
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and then download its .exe file as per the OS of your PC. BlueStacks can be used on both Windows and Mac devices.
- After that, install the emulator once the download is finished successfully. To install it, double click on the .exe file, and a setup window will appear on the screen.
- After that, you need to agree to the license agreement for using the emulator. To do so, click on the I agree to button at the bottom of the setup wizard.
- Now the emulator will start the installation. Once it is done, log in to BlueStacks using your Google Account and now you can proceed to download the ADM app.
- To download the ADM app go to the search bar by opening the emulators and then searching for Google Play Store.
- Once the play store is opened on BlueStacks, search for ADM App and click on the download button.
- Now the ADM needs to be installed, once you complete the installation, you can use ADM software to download content from different sources. But you have to open BlueStacks on your PC, every time you want to use the ADM app for downloading a file.
- Also, if you do not want to install the ADM app using the Google play store, then you can download it from the official website of the application.
- In this case, you also have to use the emulator and then download the APK file of the ADM app.
- After downloading the APK file, you need to install the app in the emulator. An icon showing the ADM for PC will appear on the homepage of BlueStacks, so you do not have to search for it.
- Now you can use the ADM App on your PC, by opening the BlueStacks emulator.
Is it necessary to download the Android emulator to use the ADM app on PC?
Ans- Yes, it is necessary to download any of the android emulators to use the ADM app on PC since it is an android application.
What is the limit of file size that can be downloaded using the ADM?
Ans – There is no such limit on the download size in the case of ADM, you can download files that are more than 2GB in size.
Can we download Web series using the ADM App?
Ans – Yes, OTT platforms like MX Player allow users to download content, but not on the system, it is stored on the account of the user on the cloud. But using the ADM app users can download the content of OTT, for example, web series, into their system.
Is it a safe application for PCs?
Ans – Yes, ADM is a secure application as the app is on the Google Play Store, so users do not worry about the privacy of the data.
Can ADM be downloaded on Mac devices?
Ans – Yes, the ADM download manager can be used on Mac devices also with the help of an android emulator.
Is there any premium version of the ADM App?
Ans – No, there is no premium version of the ADM application as it is free software and can be accessed by anyone having a mobile, notepad, or PC.
Can we use any other emulator other than Bluestacks?
Ans – Yes, you can use an emulator as there are so many options available on the internet like Nox Player, LD player, etc and all of them work well on Mac and Windows.