MEmu Player for PC is known to be one of the popular Emulator software which permits you to use all the Android apps easily on your PC. This Android Emulator software has been launched and developed by Microvirt. MEmu Android Emulator was officially launched in the year 2015. MEmu Play Download is considered to be one of the best platforms which you can use to play all the Android games.
Moreover, it offers you great performance and compatibility and also lets you play android games. Unlike the other Emulators, MEmu Player does not have any complications of adjusting or managing the complex settings and it is easy to use. The user can easily set up and modify the controls of this MEmu Player, a powerful Android Emulator.
Most of the famous gamers use MEmu Player Download for PC because it offers better graphics and the option of multiple game accounts. And the best part is that it is completely free of cost.
MEmu Play Emulator supports the Android Lollipop system and Android KitKat system. It is compatible with Windows 7 and above.
How to Download MEmu Play on Your PC?
To download and install MEmu Player on your PC, follow the procedure given below.
- In the first step, open the web browser on your device and then search for the MEmu Player Android Emulator software in the search box.
- Then, from the official website of MEmu download the MEmu Player Emulator software.
- Once the download is completed, launch the MEmu Player.
- Now, you will be asked to make the selection of the language according to your convenience.
- Make a click on the Install button to install the software on your device. The installation process will take about a minute.
- Once the software is successfully installed on your PC, two options will come up on the screen. The options are LAUNCH and FINISH.
- Choose the LAUNCH option and it will open the MEmu Player Android Emulator.
- Once you are on the home screen, you will find the Google Play Store icon there. Make a click on it to open the Play Store.
- Now, you will be asked to login into your Google Account by entering your email ID and password.
- Once it is done, you are now all ready to enjoy the Android experience on your PC.
Features of MEmu Player
There are various amazing features found on the MEmu Player Android Emulator. They are –
- MEmu Player offers the feature of customized keyboard mapping which makes all the Android games hassle-free while playing on PC. Here, the user can easily map the keys of the keyboard according to your convenience.
- You can easily share files between Android and Windows through this powerful Android Emulator. MEmu Player permits you to transfer documents, videos and various files of other formats without any issue.
- This Emulator offers the feature of simulating the GPS locations.
- It provides adjustable RAM along with multiple CPU cores.
- In MEmu Player you can also adjust the screen resolution to 4K.
- This Android Emulator offers you the feature of screenshots and screen recording. These will automatically get saved in your gallery.
- MEmu Player offers the feature of drag and drop APK file installation to simplify the installation process of the apps.
- A user can run two or more different versions of Android simultaneously in this Emulator.
- It comes with the feature of an easy user interface. The users will find all the necessary elements on the home screen of MEmu Player and it already has pre-installed Google Play Store.
- MEmu Player offers the feature of Joystick support which is not available in many of the other Android Emulators.
What are the Requirements for MEmuPlay for PC?
There are some specific requirements to install the MEmu Player Android Emulator on your PC. These requirements are given below.
- You will need an updated version of Windows to download and install the MEmu Player on your PC. It is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Vista.
- A minimum of 1 GB RAM is required to install Memu Player.
- The processor of your device should be either Intel or AMP or Intel if you want to access the MEmu Player software.
- Your device should have at least a minimum of 2GB of free disk space.
- MEmu Player also requires GPU OpenGL Support for its installation process.
How to Download Games and Apps on PC by Using the MEmu Player?
To download your favorite Android games and applications on your PC by using the MEmu Player, follow the steps which are given below.
- In the first step, you will have to open the MEmu Play installed on your PC.
- Now, make a click on the icon of Google Play Store and open it.
- In the search box type the name of the game or application that you want to install.
- After you find that particular game or app, make a click on download. Once the download procedure is complete, install it on your PC by making a click on the Install button.
MEmu Player is ranked as the #1 emulator to player BGMI Battle Ground Mobile India on PC
Benefits of Using the MEmu Player
- MEmu Player gives you a great gaming experience while playing android games on your Windows PC.
- You can watch live shows and TV shows on the screen of your PC by using this MEmu Player.
- Another benefit of using MEmu Player is that it allows you to open and access several Android Emulator windows altogether.
MEmu Player is not that famous if compared to other Android Emulators but it is one of the very high-speed emulators which makes it the best choice if you are addicted to playing high-quality video games. However, it is slowly getting famous because of all the amazing features that it provides to give the users a proper Android experience on their PC. MEmu Player is also considered to be similar to BlueStacks 4 Android Emulator and Nox Player PC. The latest version 7.1.1 of MEmu Player Download for PC was launched in January 2020. As of now, MEmu Player has almost more than 100 million downloads all around the globe.
Memu Play FAQs
Is it safe to use the MEmu Player Android Emulator?
Yes, MEmu Player is completely safe to use and it is also secure from virus & web threats. The developers of the MEmu Player software have designed it in such a way that it contains powerful security features keeping all the user data safe and protected.
Which are the games that can be played using the MEmu Player?
There is a huge list of android games that can be played using the MEmu Player such as BGMI, WorldBox, BitLife, Clash of Clans, etc. Almost all of the battle royal popular games can be played after installing the MEmu Player on your PC.
MEmu Player vs. BlueStacks – Which is the better one?
MEmu Player Download is very new to the market if compared to BlueStacks. MEmu Player Download mainly focuses on Android games whereas BlueStacks is not specifically made for gaming. However, in some cases, BlueStacks performance is considered to be better than MEmu Player. But overall both the Emulators are considered similar to each other.