MX Player for PC: MX video player is a video streaming platform that was launched in 2011 In India. A creation of MX media and entertainment, MX Player has more than 280 million downloads all over the world. You can use it to stream videos, watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc. on your devices, and is currently one of the most popular android video players in the market.
However, MX Player has not yet launched a Windows or Mac version and or PC users. If you wish to watch your videos on the big screen using MX Player for PC, this article will give you a comprehensive tutorial on how to do so.
Read on to find out.
Step by Step Guide to download MX Player for PC
As MX Player PC Download is not available for Windows yet, you will first require an android emulator on your PC. Bluestacks android emulator is an excellent option for this purpose.
STEP 1: Download the Bluestacks app by clicking here.
STEP 2: Click on the downloaded file to install the app on your pc.
STEP 3: After you have installed Bluestacks, open the app and go to the search tab. Type MX Player and press enter. From the search results, click on MX Player and download it.
In case you do not find, MX Player in the search results, you can search for it on Google Play Store, select the appropriate version from there, and click on download.
STEP 4: Once the MX Player file has been downloaded, open it via Bluestacks. Alternatively, you can open Bluestacks, where you will find an MX Player icon. Click on it, and it will launch immediately. MX Player is now ready for use on your PC.
USING ANDYROID ANDROID EMULATOR
If Bluestacks emulator is not feasible for you, Andydorid is a good alternative through which you can get MX Player for PC. Following are the steps to download MX Player using Andyroid.
STEP 1: go to the official website of Andydroid by clicking Here.
Step 2: Next, download the appropriate version from there at your desired location on your pc.
Step 3: once the download is complete, simply click on the file and Andyroid will start installing on your pc.
Step 4: Next, open the Andyroid app and go to the search box. Search for MX Player and press enter. After that, click on download MX Player from Playstore.
Step 5: your pc will open the Google PlayStore website for downloading MX Player. select the appropriate version from there and click on download.
Step 6: once the download is done, click on the MX Player file and the installation process should begin.
STEP 7: After the installation, open MX Player app via Andyroid emulator. You can now enjoy using MX Player on your pc.
Features of MX Player PC
- While other players only support the common video formats, MX Player is capable of playing almost every file including .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webmIt supports hardware as well as software decoders.
- If your device holds a good SD card, you can use MX Player to stream full HD videos.
- You can convert file types to any format such as mkv’, ‘amv’, ‘Blueray’, ‘mp4’ etc. as it supports numerous formats
- MX Player enables you to find subtitle files from your device storage and add them to your video playback. furthermore, if the subtitle file and the video have the same and location, MX Player will automatically include them in the video.
- For videos with poor sound, the app can boost the volume to 200%, if software decoder is enabled on your device.
- Besides streaming videos from your local storage, you can also browse videos on the internet or local file server and play them via MX Player.
- It includes swipe gestures to adjust the sound, screen brightness, etc. for a simplified user experience.
- It Displays the recently- watched movie and completed movies in different colors.
- It includes ‘kids lock’ feature which prevents children from making calls or launching other apps while watching videos.
- MX Player is also the foremost Android video player that backs multi-core decoding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I download MX Player on my laptop?
Yes, MX Player can be downloaded on pc using an android emulator.
- If MX Player paid?
No, MX Player for PC is free of cost.
- Can I use MX Player for Windows for offline videos?
Yes, you can.
Although there are many video players for pc available in the market when it comes to supporting various formats in unmatched, the widespread nature of MX Player PC is unmatched. Along with some brilliant subtitle support features, it is also the first player to support multi-core coding which will take your experience to another level. One of the most downloaded video players on Android devices, you can surely use it to watch your videos on your pc without any hassle.
Also Check : Hotstar for PC Free Download & How to Install?