Minecraft Pocket Edition Download for PC: Minecraft is a mobile-based video simulation game. In Minecraft Pocket Edition, players can build, construct a wide range of blocks, starting from simple homes to complex castles. They can do so by exploring several objects and features.
In Minecraft Pocket Edition, we get access to unlimited resources where we can be as creative as we want. Also, we can explore the survival world or mode and mine for armors, weapons, to fight against the dangerous mob and survive in the world.
Also Check: Roblox for PC Download
Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC Download is a multi-player game and we can play it on personal computers as well as smartphones.
The Pocket Edition of Minecraft simply means the version of Minecraft specially designed for smartphones or notepads Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC has been developed by Mojang.
There is no such difference between the original and Pocket edition of Minecraft except the fact that the PE is more optimized in the mobile or Pocket edition.
The Minecraft Pocket Edition was launched way back in 2011 for both Android and iOS devices. It works on a premium model at $ 7.49 yearly.
Also Check: Bigo Live for PC Download
Minecraft Pocket Edition Download for PC
Minecraft pocket edition is available on Windows 10 and 11. So, to download it on Windows-based PCs, we just need to open Microsoft Play Store and search for Minecraft Pocket edition and download the game.
But to use it on other non-compatible devices and other operating systems, we have to download an android emulator. It is third-party software that makes the PCs ready to work as an android device.
It can run different android based applications without any issues. There are several android emulators that we can easily download and all of them work in a similar manner.
Follow the steps written below to download and install Minecraft Pocket edition for PC using BlueStacks on your PC whether Mac, Windows, or other OS:
- Firstly, open any web browser on the PC and then open the official website of BlueStacks, which is forpc.onl
- After that, we need to select the version of our PC and download the .exe file of BlueStacks.
- Once the download is complete, we need to install BlueStacks 4 by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file.
- As we will do that, a setup wizard will open that will show the license agreement to use this application on your PC. Read the agreement carefully and click on the I Agree the button and then click Next.
- After that, another setup wizard will appear on the screen and now we need to select the desired storage location to store BlueStacks on your PC. And then click on the Next button.
- Now, BlueStacks will be installed in a while on our PC. After that, open it and sign up using the Google Account Login credentials.
- Once we do that, an android phone setup will appear on the screen. Go to the search bar at the top of the same screen and search for Google Play Store.
- After that, search for the Minecraft Pocket Edition and click on the download button.
- Once the download is finished, double click on the APK file to install it.
- After that, we are all set to play the Minecraft Pocket edition game on our PC. Only one thing that we need to keep in mind while playing Minecraft on PC as follows. Every time we have to first open BlueStacks or any other emulator that we have downloaded on their PC. Then only we would be able to use the pocket edition of Minecraft on PC.
Also Check: Download Snapchat for PC
Features of Minecraft Pocket Edition
Minecraft Pocket Edition has all the features that are in the original game. But it is specially designed in a way to work smoothly on mobile phones both, android and iOS. The most significant features of this game are as below:
- It is a multiplayer game in which a maximum of 10 players can play at a time using different devices and systems.
- There are two different modes in which players can play Minecraft.
- One is the Survival mode where we need to create weapons and protect ourselves from mob attacks. And the second one is a creative mode, where we can simply build different architectures.
- We can invite our friends on Minecraft to play along with them in a game and help them craft blocks.
- It has multiple add ons which we can easily purchase while in-game or otherwise.
- It has a 30- day trial after which we need to purchase a subscription to play the game.
- In the Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC, players can do a lot of activities like giving away certain items, getting unique maps, and texture packs, summoning the mob, changing the time, and many more.
- The developers keep on updating the game with the latest add-ins.
- Minecraft pocket edition is available on Google, Apple, and Microsoft Player Store.
- We can also play the game offline but then we would be able to play alone. We cannot invite our friends while playing offline.
- Minecraft is a very user-friendly and interactive game. It keeps us engaged by allowing us to construct customized blocks.
Also Check: Download Snaptube for PC
Minecraft is a very interesting mobile game. It has millions of users all over the globe and the best part about this game is that it can support several devices and operating systems.
Also Check: Tap Tap App Download for PC
The users have a lot of add-in options that let us access various creative building objects, fighting weapons, etc. It is a premium model-based game but it’s worth paying for.
Minecraft Pocket edition for PC is the same as the normal version of Minecraft but has several additional features, especially for mobile devices.
So, if you worry about using the Minecraft Pocket Edition, there is no need, you can completely rely on this version of Minecraft as well.
Also Check: WorldBox for PC Download
- Is Minecraft Pocket edition is a free game?
Ans – No, the Minecraft Pocket Edition is not a free mobile game. It is a subscription-based game. We need to buy it after the trial version of 30 days only.
- Can we use the Minecraft Pocket edition on iOS devices?
Ans – Yes, we can use Minecraft Pocket edition on iOS devices but not on Mac devices directly. For that, we have to download a special software called, android emulator.
- Is there any other emulator that we can use to play Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC?
Ans – Yes, there are several other Android emulators that we can use for downloading and using the Minecraft Pocket Edition. These are Nox Player, LD Player, Memu Play, etc. You can use any of them as per your requirement.
- How many players can play in a single game in Minecraft?
Ans – A maximum of 10 players can play in a single Minecraft game, whether using creative or survival mode.
- What is the cost of the premium version of the Minecraft Pocket Edition?
Ans – The Minecraft Pocket edition cost $7.5 approximately per year.