Shazam for PC is a very popular music streaming application available for Android and iOS devices. It is a very unique application that has the ability to identify the music from just a sample played. Shazam for PC Free Download enables its users to find out the song that they are searching for even if they do not know the title of the song. Shazam App for PC has been licensed as freeware and it is available for free download. This music streaming application has got more than 200 million users from all around the globe. Moreover, it also provides the lyrics of each and every song. The users are also offered the feature of sharing their activities with the other people accessing the Shazam for PC Download.
As of now, there is no PC version of Shazam officially available but many of you might want to access this app on your PC or desktop so that you can stream music directly on your PC. Therefore, we have found a trick through which you can easily download Shazam for PC (both Windows and MAC).
Varies with device
|Category||Music & Audio|
Varies with device
|Supported Android Version||
Varies with device
|Last Update||Sept 2021|
|Download File||Shazam APK|
How to Download Shazam for PC?
If you are willing to download the Shazam application for PC, there are two different methods available through which you can do that. Let us check out these methods one by one.
Download Shazam for PC through BlueStacks
- You will first have to install a good Android Emulator on your PC to download the Shazam App. BlueStacks is considered to be a top-rated Emulator and you can go for it.
- To download and install BlueStacks on your PC, go to the web browser and then head to www.bluestacks.com. This is the official website of BlueStacks.
- Now, the homepage of the BlueStacks official website will come up on your device screen. On the homepage, you will find the Download BlueStacks option. Tap on it to begin the download procedure.
- After a few minutes, the BlueStacks .exe file will get downloaded. Once the download procedure gets over, the BlueStacks .exe file will be saved in the Downloads folder on your PC.
- In the next step, visit the Download folder and double-click on that particular file of BlueStacks to begin its installation. A setup wizard will appear on the screen. You will have to follow all the instructions properly and once it is done, the BlueStacks Android Emulator will get installed on your PC within a few minutes.
- After it is successfully installed, you will find the BlueStacks icon on the home screen of your PC. Make a click on the icon and launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- On the homepage of the Emulator, you will get to see the app icon of the Google Play Store.
- Go and open the Google Play Store. Now, you will be asked to login into your Google Account in order to access the Google Play Services.
- Once you have logged in, the homepage of the Google Play Store will appear on the device screen. There you will have to search for the Shazam App.
- A list of search results will appear on the device screen. You will get to see the Shazam App among all the other search results.
- Tap on the Shazam App to open it. Make a click on the Install button to begin its download process.
- The download procedure will take a few minutes. After it is completed, you will require installing the Shazam for PC on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- It might take a few minutes to complete the installation of Shazam for PC. After it gets installed successfully, you will find the app icon of Shazam for PC on the home screen of your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Download Shazam for PC through Nox Player
- Go to the web browser on your PC and then type the URL – https://www.bignox.com on the address bar. This will direct you to the official website of the Nox Player.
- The homepage of the Nox Player’s official website will appear on the device screen. There you will find the option of Download Nox Player. Make a click on the download option and it will automatically begin the download procedure.
- After it gets downloaded, the Nox Player file will get saved in the Downloads folder of your PC. Head to the Downloads folder and double-click on the file of Nox Player to install it on your PC.
- The installation will be completed within a few seconds. Once it is installed, the Nox Player icon will appear on the home screen of the PC or desktop.
- In the next step, click on the Nox Player icon and launch the Android Emulator.
- On the homepage of the Nox Player, you will find the pre-installed Google Play Store. Go and open the Google Play Store.
- You will be asked to login into your Google Account in order to use the Google Play Services.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to the homepage of the Google Play Store. There you will have to search for the Shazam App.
- A long list of apps will appear as a search result. Among all these appeared search results you will find the Shazam App.
- Open the Shazam App and make a click on the Install option. This will automatically start the download process.
- Once it is downloaded, you will need to install Shazam for PC on the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- The installation will be over in a few moments and once it is done, you will find the app icon of Shazam for PC on the home screen of the Nox Player.
Features of Shazam for PC
- Shazam for PC offers the feature of instant identification of the songs just by a sample played.
- It has the ability to add songs to your Spotify playlist or Apple Music.
- This music streaming application also provides lyrics, videos, and other additional content related to the songs.
- Shazam for PC also permits its users to share their activities on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You can also save the music files and access them in offline mode.
- The Shazam App comes with a list of recommended songs and playlists.
Shazam is considered to be the leading media discovery company in the world. The Shazam app is an amazing platform that enables you to stream millions of songs easily on your PC or mobile device. If you are someone who loves listening to music, consider trying the Shazam for PC.