YMusic for PC is an audio streaming app that enables you to listen to YouTube audio without having to play the video. We are all aware of the fact that YouTube does not allow playing the music in the background or when your phone goes to sleep mode. YMusic for Windows is an app specially developed to get rid of this issue. It makes use
of a jockey player through which you can stream the YouTube audios and videos completely free of cost. Moreover, this streaming application also permits you to download audio and videos from YouTube for free. It also has the ability to play and save the files in any format of your choice. All that you would need to enjoy Download YMusic for PC is a good internet connection.
YMusic was initially launched in 2019 and only for Android devices but it is also possible to install this streaming app in all the versions of Windows PC and MAC.
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||April 2021|
|Download File||YMusic APK|
How to Download the YMusic for PC
There are two different methods by which you can download and install the YMusic for PC. You can either install the YMusic Apk file from the official website or else you can install it from the Google Play Store.
- In order to download and install the YMusic app on your PC, you will first have to install a good Android Emulator on your device.
There are a lot of good Android Emulators available in the market. You can go for GameLoop, PrimeOS, BlueStacks, Nox Player or MEmu Player. You can visit the official website of the Android Emulator that you wish to download and then, begin the downloading and installation process.
- Once you have installed the Android Emulator, go and open it.
- Now go to the web browser on your device and then type the URL – https://ymusic.io/ on the address bar. This will take you to the official website of YMusic PC.
- On the official website, you will find the YMusic Apk file available for download.
- Now, go to the Android Emulator window and drag & drop the YMusic Apk file to install it on your Android Emulator.
- The installation process will be taking up a few moments. Once it is done, you can launch the YMusic for PC app and then enjoy some soulful YouTube audio.
- The first step is the same as Method 1. You will require a good Android Emulator to download and install YMusic for PC.
- Once you have successfully installed the Android Emulator, open it and go to the Google Folder to find the Google Play Store.
- You will be asked to login into your Google Account by entering the specific User ID along with the password.
- After that, you will be logged in into the Play Store. Now, go and search for the YMusic app on the search box which is provided on the top of the Play Store homepage.
- A long list of applications will appear on the screen and there you will find the YMusic App. Open it and make a click on the Install button.
- The YMusic Download will start its download procedure. Once it is downloaded, install it on your device. Accept all the permissions asked by the app to operate smoothly on your PC.
- Launch the YMusic for PC and now it is ready to stream all your favorite audio files.
Features of YMusic for PC
There are a variety of features that the YMusic for PC offers to its users. Some of these features are:
- YMusic App for PC offers the feature of playing YouTube Go for PC music in the background. It also has all the tools such as play on repeat, shuffle, auto-play and a lot more similar to the other media player applications.
- One of the best features that YMusic app provides is that it saves your data. It consumes a very less amount of data while playing the audio files.
- There are a lot of devices where you cannot play a particular type of music file. Therefore, YMusic offers you the feature to download the audio files in different formats such as WebM, MP3, MP4, etc.
- YMusic App for PC does not require any subscription amount. Unlike the other similar apps such as YouTube Red App, the YMusic app offers all the exact features without having to spend a single penny.
- It comes with a very simple and user-friendly interface which makes the navigation of the app pretty easy. Moreover, you can customize the app as per your choice.
- YMusic App for PC comes with a built-in audio and video downloader. You can download any file of your choice in any format such as MP3, MP4, etc. and stream them later without being connected to the internet.
- It provides a feature called favorite list where you can add up all your music files and then you can easily access them later. Also, this list allows you to see your music history.
- YMusic for PC can directly connect with YouTube. Go to YouTube and make a click on share option, it will directly take you to the YMusic application.
- It comes with a pop-up player which keeps floating on the screen of your device and it has the option of double-click play and pause.
- YMusic for PC has the feature which permits the access to almost all the content found in YouTube Video Library.
We all are tired of the fact that all the YouTube videos go off whenever the screen of our device goes off. Also, we want to play a lot of YouTube videos just to listen to the audio but unfortunately, YouTube does not offer any such feature. And hence, YMusic app has been released to provide us relief from these issues. By accessing the YMusic app, we can play all the YouTube videos in the background and listen to the audio while using other apps. This YMusic can now be also used in PCs. And the best part is that everything in this app comes for free. YMusic is definitely worth giving a try.
Is it safe and legal to use the YMusic for PC?
Yes, you do not have to worry about any security issues while accessing the YMusic App for PC. The app has been developed with some really strong security features and it protects your over all data.
How can we play music on YMusic for PC?
To play the audio files on YMusic for PC, open the app and then enter the User ID and password to login into your YMusic Account. Now, you will be directed to the home screen of the app. There, you will find a search box where you can enter the name of the file that you would like to listen. Once you find the video, make a click on the Play button and turn off the screen of your device. Now, the audio file will start playing in the background.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos or converting them into audio?
Yes, it is absolutely fine to download and convert the YouTube videos into audio unless you misuse them. However, there are some copyright content found in YouTube which are considered to be illegal to download.