Clean Master Browser for PC popularly known as CM Browser for PC is a free web browsing application that has been developed by Cheetah Mobile Inc. This web browser allows its users to enjoy safe and secure browsing in a very high-speed. The best thing about the CM Browser Download for PC is that it offers very high level of protection while you are surfing some malicious sites. Also, it permits you to delete all the data while closing the app and you can also have data backups.
CM Browser is now officially released for iOS and Android devices. However, we do not have any PC version of the CM Browser application available as of now. So if you are willing to access it on your PC then you will have to get a good Android Emulator first. Here in this article, you will find the proper guidance on how to download CM Browser for PC.
5.12 and up
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||September 2019|
|Download File||CM Browser APK|
Keep supporting ForPC.onl
How to Download CM Browser for PC?
A lot of different methods can be used to download the CM Browser application on your PC or desktop. But let us go for the easy methods i.e., by using BlueStacks and the Nox Player.
Download CM Browser for PC through BlueStacks
- To access the CM Browser application on your PC, first you will have to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Head to the web browser of your device and then visit the official website of BlueStacks.
- The homepage of BlueStacks official website will appear on your device screen. On the homepage, look for the option of Download BlueStacks. Once you find it, make a click on it to begin the download procedure of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- It might take some minutes to finish the download procedure. Once it is done, the BlueStacks setup.exe file will get saved in the Downloads folder on your PC.
- In the next step, visit the Downloads folder and then you will have to double-click on the BlueStacks setup.exe file to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- The installation will get completed within a few seconds. After it gets installed successfully, you will find that the BlueStacks icon has appeared on your PC’s homescreen.
- Now, click on the icon of BlueStacks and launch it. You will be taken to the homepage of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- On the homepage, you will get to see the app icon of pre-installed Google Play Store. Tap on it and open the Google Play Store. You will be asked to sign in to your Google Account so that you are enabled to use the Google Play Services.
- Now, search for the CM Browser app in the search box provided on the top. A list of apps will appear as search results.
- You will find CM Browser for PC among all the other appeared apps in the list. Now, open the CM Browser app and tap on the Install button.
- Once you tap on the Install button, it will directly begin the download process of CM Browser for PC. The download will be finished within a few moments.
- After it gets downloaded, you need to install CM Browser for PC on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to begin the installation of CM Browser for PC. It will be installed in a few minutes.
- Once the CM Browser app is installed, you will find its app icon on the homescreen of BlueStacks.
Download CM Browser for PC through the Nox Player
- If you are willing to use another Android Emulator instead of BlueStacks, you can go for the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- Go to the web browser and then head to the official website of the Nox Player.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the official website. On the homepage, you will see an option of Download Nox Player.
- Now, you will need to make a click on the option of Download Nox Player in order to begin the download procedure.
- It might probably take a few moments to complete the download. Once it gets over, you will find the Nox Player setup.exe file saved in the Downloads folder of your PC or desktop.
- Head to the Downloads folder and then double-click on the Nox Player setup.exe file to proceed with the installation.
- The installation will end up within a few minutes. After it is successfully installed, you will see the Nox Player icon on the home screen of your PC.
- Now, launch the Nox Player Android Emulator. You will be taken to the homepage of the Nox Player.
- On its homepage, you will find the Google Play Store app icon. Hit on the app icon to open the Google Play Store.
- You will have to sign in to your Google Account in order to get access to the Google Play Services. Once you are done, the homepage of the Google Play Store will come up on your device screen.
- In the next step, type CM Browser for PC on the search box and make a click on the Enter button.
- A list of apps as search results will come up on the screen of your PC or desktop. Among all these apps in the list, you will find the CM Browser app.
- Once you find it, open the CM Browser App and click on the Install button to start its download. The download procedure will be completed in a few moments.
- After it is downloaded, you will have to start the installation process of CM Browser for PC. Within a few moments the CM Browser App will get installed on the Nox Player.
- Once it gets installed, you will find the CM Browser for PC app icon located on the homepage of the Nox Player.
Features of CM Browser for PC
- CM Browser for PC offers its users the feature of safe, secured and seamless web browsing in a very high-speed.
- This web browsing application comes with a very easy and user-friendly interface.
- It has got no trackers which makes it impossible for anyone to get access to your data.
- CM Browser allows its users to save the web pages and share all these pages in the form of a PDF file.
- It has the capability to automatically download videos by detecting them.
- CM Browser for PC also has an adblock feature which allows you to get rid of all the annoying pop-up ads.
CM Browser for PC is undoubtedly one of the best web browsing applications which enables you to surf all the sites overriding any restrictions. It lets you enjoy fast and efficient browsing.