In this article, we will introduce you to the most popular networking platform for professionals, whether you are looking for a job opportunity, freelancing, part-time work or you are an employer, LinkedIn for PC is the best way to fulfill your requirements.
We will walk you through the amazing features of this app. Also, you will get to understand in detail the steps to download and install LinkedIn App on your PC (both Windows and macOS).
About LinkedIn App
LinkedIn is a social media platform that allows people to search for new business opportunities, apply for full-time and part-time jobs, connect with industry professionals, share professional news, and know what’s going on in the business world.
It is a mobile-based application that can be easily downloaded from the play store. It has more than 700 million users all over the globe which brings in huge opportunities for working professionals all over the world.
Users can easily connect and look after their friends, family, and colleagues within the LinkedIn community. Although
|Supported Android Version||
6.0 and up
|Last Update||May 2022|
|Download File||LinkedIn APK|
Steps to Download LinkedIn App on PC
LinkedIn App can be downloaded on PCs with the help of android emulators. It is software that creates a virtual android setup on your PC to run android applications smoothly.
You have a lot of options to choose from in the case of emulators like Nox Download, GameLoop, BlueStacks, LD Player, MemuPlay, etc.
You can download any of these emulators on your PC.
Also Check: CareerWill for PC
For Windows Users
For Windows users, the LinkedIn App for PC is very easy to download. In This article we will guide you in downloading LinkedIN App on your Windows-based PC with the help of two compatible emulators which are GameLoop and LD Player:
Using GameLoop Emulator
GameLoop is a very popular android emulator that is freely downloadable from the internet. To download it and then install LinkedIn App on your Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Open any web browser on your PC like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer and go to the official website of the GameLoop emulator, which is https://forpc.onl/gameloop-emulator-for-pc/
- Then, download the latest version of the emulator for Windows OS.
- Once the download is complete, you need to install GameLoop on your PC by running the downloaded file.
- Once the installation is complete, sign up to GameLoop using your google account, contact number, or Facebook account.
- After that, open the emulator and search for Google Play Store and download the LinkedIn App.
- Now, you are ready to use LinkedIn App on your PC and increase your professional networking
Also Check: Download Binomo for PC
Using LD Player
LD player is a very commonly used android emulator which works well on all types of PCs. To download and use it for installing LinkedIn App on your Windows PC, go through the instructions below:
- To begin with, download the installation package of the LD Player Emulator from the link https://forpc.onl/ldplayer-for-pc/
- After that, run the download package to install the emulator.
- Now, once the installation is complete, open LD Player, and sign up using your Google login credentials,
- After that go to the search bar and search for Google Play Store.
- Download the LinkedIn app from the play store and install it
- Now you can sign up or log in to your LinkedIn account and your setup is ready. You can make connections, search or apply for jobs, post jobs, news, etc on LinkedIn for PC on a bigger screen very easily.
For macOS Users
You must be wondering how we can download the LinkedIn App n MAC devices since they have high security and privacy standards, and the download is restricted.
But it is now possible with help of specific android emulators like BlueStack and Nox Player that are compatible with Mac devices.
We will guide you in downloading the LinkedIn App on Mac PCs with the help of BlueStacks. Follow the steps below to do so:
- First of all, you have to open the official website of BlueStacks which is www.BlueStacks.com.
- Now, download the emulator which suits the version of your Mac PC.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- You will see a setup window on the screen asking you to read the license agreement. You need to click on the “I agree” button and click next.
- Now, another window will appear that will ask you to select a path for storing BlueStacks on your PC.
- You can select any location if required or just go with the default location and click finish.
- Now, once the installation is complete, open BlueStacks, sign up using your Google login credentials and search for Google Play Store.
- Download the LinkedIn App from the Google play store by searching it on BlueStacks and installing it.
- Now you can use LinkedIn on your Mac PC by logging in to your profile.
Also Check: NordVPN for PC Download
Features of the LinkedIN App
The most important features of the LinkedIn for PC are as follows:
- It is a free mobile application that we can download on PCs with the help of an android emulator.
- You can find and apply for jobs, freelancing activities, seminars, courses, etc, and even post for jobs.
- LinkedIn allows you to create your profile where you can provide details of your qualifications, work experiences, skills, etc.
- You can also add posts about your new job, write articles, a piece of business news, or information that you want to share with the Linkedin community.
- You can add your friends, family, colleagues, famous influencers, etc to your connections.
- You can message your connections to grow contact and get good opportunities.
- You can also share your recent accomplishments, skills you have acquired, etc to show your abilities to employers.
- Your LinkedIn Account is like a brief about you and your work that the companies and professionals look for while hiring you and vice versa.
Also Check: MX Player for PC
LinkedIn has become the most popular network for professionals with billions of users globally. It is a single platform where you can find and apply for jobs, hire employees, establish business networks, etc.
LinkedIn for PC has bridged the gap between the employee and the employer. So, using it on your PC can be a great advantage if you are looking for new opportunities to share your thoughts and ideas, and showcase your talent.
We hope this article guides you well in installing the LinkedIn app on your PCs whether you are a Mac or Windows user.
Also Check: Youtube Go for PC
Is the LinkedIn app free for all?
Answer – Yes, LinkedIN is a free mobile application with a global reach.
Can we talk to employers on LinkedIn?
Answer – Yes, we can chat with employers by adding them to our connection.
Can we rely on the information available on LinkedIn?
Answer – Yes, you can rely on all information about jobs, business news, course, etc on linked because it is a regulated professional network.
Can we download LinkedIn on PCs without emulators?
Answer – No, we cannot download LinkedIN App on PCs without using an android emulator.
Also Check: Snapchat for PC