Blink Home Monitor for PC: If you wonder how to manage to look after your home and office or enjoy your vacation without worrying about your home, then you are at the right place.
In this article, we will introduce you to an application that is the solution to all your problems.
The app is the “Blink Home Monitor App”, which allows you to watch all the things going on in your place using your mobile phone while you are not there. This can be a great help to you.
Now if you are thinking about how you can download Blink Home Monitor App on your PC then do not worry, we will walk you through the steps to do so and will also tell you about the features of this useful application.
Blink Home Monitor is a mobile-based application that allows you to connect your smartphone to all the Blink cameras installed at your place to watch what’s going on at your place.
Blink Home for PC lets you watch and protect your family, office, and home, by showing live video in HD quality.
The best part of the Blink Home Monitor App is that you can control multiple cameras sitting anywhere remotely.
The Blink Home security cameras are designed in such a way that the Monitor App can detect motions, voices, and any activities that are unusual at your place and will send alerts to you.
|Name||Blink Home Monitor|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||April 2022|
|Download File||Blink Home Monitor APK|
Since Blink Home monitor is a mobile app, you might be wondering if it is possible to download and use Blink Home Monitor App on PCs.
You are at the right place because we will guide you through the steps of downloading and installing Blink Home Monitor on PCs both Windows and Mac devices.
This is possible with the help of android emulators which will make this task very easy. An android emulator is a third-party software that creates a virtual android device on your PC so that Android apps can run smoothly.
There are different android emulators that you can rely on, for example, BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, MemuPlay, GenyMotion Emulator, etc.
You can use any of the emulators at your convenience, but we will let you know about the two most popular emulators which are GenyMotion Emulator and BlueStacks.
You can follow the instructions below to use the Blink Home Monitor App app on your PCs.
For Windows OS
BlueStacks is the most widely used emulator as it is very efficient and compatible with most PCs. You can follow the given instructions to download Blink Home Monitor App on your Windows PC smoothly:
- Firstly, open the official website of BlueStacks which is www. BlueStacks.com3
- Now, download the emulator which suits the version of your Windows PC.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- You will see a setup wizard on the screen asking you to read the license agreement. You need to click on the I agree on the button and click next.
- Now, another window will appear that will ask you to select a path for storing BlueStacks on your PC.
- You can select any location if required or just go with the default location and click finish.
- Now, once the installation is complete, open BlueStacks, sign up using your Google login credentials and search for Google Play Store.
- Download the Blink Home Monitor app for PC from the play store and install it
- Now you can watch your blink cameras and can control them remotely.
Using GenyMotion Emulator
GenyMotion Emulator is another efficient Emulator for downloading android applications on Windows PC. It supports all Android applications and you can follow the steps below to use it for installing Blink Home Monitor App:
- To begin with, download the installation package of the GenyMotion Emulator from the link below.
- After that, run the download package to install the emulator.
- You will see a lot of settings, let them be the way they are, just click on yes and the next button.
- Now, click on install and a virtual box will appear in between, select the option to launch GenyMotion.
- Then, you will see a virtual screen asking you to add an android Device.
- Connect your android device by signing up using your Google account or contact number.
- Now you will see your android device, connect it and now you can download Blink Home Monitor App on your Windows PC.
Also Check: Asphalt 8 Download
Mac OS is different from Windows and so installing an android application on it can be quite complex if you do not have the right software. The most compatible android emulator for Mac devices is BlueStacks as it is a standard emulator.
- You can download the BlueStacks emulator by going to its official website which is https://forpc.onl/bluestacks-4-for-pc/
- Once you go there select the .exe file for the Mac device and click on the download button highlighted in green.
- After that, just open BlueStacks on your Mac PC, search for Google Play Store, and download Blink Home Monitor for PC.
Also Check: Roblox for PC Download
The most useful features of the Blink Home Monitor App are below:
- It is a free application that allows you to control and watch your blink CCTV cameras remotely.
- The blink monitor app can detect motions at your place and will send you alerts if there is an emergency.
- It is available on several platforms like Google Play Store, Apple Play Store, Amazon Store, etc
- It has a voice recognition feature that lets you connect it with your AI assistant like Alexa or Siri for giving instructions.
- Home Blink monitor app can be used even if you are far away from your home or office.
Also Check: RobloxPlayer.exe Download
Home Blink Monitor for PC is a very useful application and can ensure the safety of your family, home and office even if you are not there. Using it on a big screen that is on your PC can be a great benefit for you.
This has become possible with the help of emulators. We have provided you with the details on using Blink Home Monitor App on PCs, so free yourself from worries, enjoy your vacation and do your work without any disturbance.
Also Check: PrimeOS for PC Download
Answer – No, we do not need to pay any charges since it is a free mobile application.
Answer – No, there is no other way of using the Blink Home Monitor App on PCs, you have to install an android emulator for that.
Answer – Yes, whether it’s day or night you would be able to watch videos in HD quality.
Can we watch old CCTV recordings in this app?
Answer – Yes, you can watch old recordings on the Blink Home Monitor App.
Also Check: Best Pokemon Emulators for PC