In this article, we will guide you about an amazing app called CloneIT for PC, which is in huge demand these days. You will get to know detailed information about this app and its interesting features.
Also, we will walk you through the steps to download and Install the CloneIT App on your personal computers, both Windows and MAC-based devices.
CloneIT is an android based app that allows us to create a backup of data. We can do so by transferring data from one storage space to another without the use of any cables or networking.
With the increase in the use of the internet and several social media platforms, the data stored in our mobile phones, tablets, and computer devices are highly prone to virus threats and cybersecurity attacks.
CloneIT for PC can provide you with the best solution for protecting your data by creating backups hassle-free.
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||April 2022|
|Download File||CLONEit APK|
Download CloneIT for PCClick on the button to start downloading...
CloneIT for PC Download (macOS)Click on the button to start downloading...
CloneIT App for PC
CloneIT App is originally designed for android devices, but we can download it on our PCs as well. We can do so by downloading a software called android emulator. It is a third-party application that helps our computer devices to run android applications smoothly. It creates a virtual android device set up on our computer system to run several applications.
There are different emulators that can easily be downloaded from the internet free of cost. These include Nox Player, BlueStacks, Memu Play, LDPlayer, etc. We can use any of the above-mentioned emulators at our convenience.
In this article, we will guide you in downloading the CloneIT app on your PCs both Windows and Mac with the help of two popular emulators.
For Windows OS
You can download CloneIT App on windows based PCs by following the steps below:
Using Nox Player
- Go to the official website of Nox Player which is www.noxplayer.com
- Now, download the .exe file of this software for Windows as per the version of your PC.
- Once the download is complete, install Nox Player on your PC.
- To do so, right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Run as administrator”.
- After that, agree to the terms of using NoxPlayer on your Windows PC and click Next.
- Select the storage path for Nox Player on your PC and then click on Finish to complete the installation.
- After that, Signup to NoxPlayer using your Google account details.
- Then search for the CloneIt App in Nox Player and download it.
- Now you are all set to use the CloneIT app on your PC.
MemuPlay is another very efficient android emulator and you can follow the steps below to use it for installing CloneIT for PC:
- Open the official website of MemuPlay which is www.memuplay.com.
- You have to look for the .exe file of this software that matches the version of your Windows OS and then clicks on the download button next to it.
- Once the file is downloaded install the MemuPlay emulator by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Once the installation is complete, you just need to sign up to MemuPlay using Google credentials.
- You will see an android setup on your PC as you open MemuPlay. Go to the search bar and look for Google Play Store.
- Search for the CloneIT app and download it. Now you can use it to create a backup of files on your PC by transferring it to other device storage.
Also Check: IMEI Tracker for PC
For Mac OS
Although CloneIt is an android based application you can use it on Mac Devices with the help of emulators that are compatible with macOS. Some of the most popular emulators work well on mac devices.
These include LDPLayer, BlueStacks, and Nox Player; you can use any of them.
Follow the steps below and walk through the process of using one of these emulators for downloading the CloneIT App on Mac devices:
- Open any web browser on your Mac device and then search for any of the emulators, for example, BlueStacks.
- Go to its official website and download the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Once the download is successful, install the emulator, agree to the license agreement and sign up using your Google Credentials.
- After doing so, you just need to go to the search bar and type Google Play Store.
- Now search for CloneIT App and then download it on your Mac Device to use it.
- You need to remember that you can not use the CloneIT app on your PC without opening the emulator.
Also Check: ShareKaro for PC
Features of CloneIT App
The most prominent features of the CloneIT App are below:
- CloneIT App helps in creating data backup without using network connections or cables.
- It can transfer 12 types of data from your PC or smartphone to another storage device.
- The data types it can transfer include images, music, videos, messages, contacts, apps, call logs, calendars, text files, pdfs, ppts, etc.
- It has a very fast transfer speed of more than 20 MB per second.
- The best part of using CloneIT is that the data is transferred offline.
- It is a very secure platform as there is no risk of data breach and theft.
- CloneIT is a free app, so you do not need to worry about any type of cost.
- CloneIT is available on the Google Play Store and we can easily download it on smartphones.
- We can use the CloneIT App on PCs as well with the help of android emulators.
Also Check: FaceTime for PC
CloneIT is a very useful application that has made it possible for us to keep our data secure in just a few clicks. It is the easiest way of creating a backup of data. In other words, it is the wireless way of data transfer and backup.
This app is in huge demand these days. Using the CloneIT App on a PC can be great as it can save a lot of time which we take in transferring data from our PC to mobile phones or other devices.
We hope that this article has helped you in downloading and using the CloneIT App on both Windows and Mac devices.
Also Check: Libby App for PC
Is CloneIT a free App?
Answer – Yes, CloneIT is a free mobile application that we can download from Google Play Store as well its official website.
Can we transfer text messages using CloneIT?
Answer – Yes we can transfer text messages as well as MMS using CloneIT for PC.
Do we need an internet connection to use the CloneIT?
Answer – No, we do not require an internet connection to use CloneIT App for transferring data.