Google Duo Download for PC: For all our readers that have had bad experiences with video calling and want to switch from their current application for video calls or the people who are looking for a great application that facilitates HD video calling, clear voice support and all this backed up by a team of professionals for technical support, we have for you Google Duo for PC.
Google Duo PC is an application developed by Google LLC for the highest video calls, and moreover, because it has been designed by Google itself, it is safe, simple, and works with all the devices that can run google like Androids, iPhones, Tablets, Personal Computers, and Smart TVs.
All this functionality in one package is more than you can ever ask for and moreover, it is free to use on all of the devices. This application is so good that it comes pre-loaded with a lot of android devices nowadays because it is trusted by both producers and consumers all over the world.
And today in this concise article we will tell you all about this application and how you can use it on your Personal Computer or Desktop for high-quality video and audio calls with your friends and family.
After reading this article, you will have the know-how about the following topics:
- Features of Google Duo
- How you can use Duo on your PC/Desktop
Features of Google Duo for PC
Google Duo is full of features that are both quirky and easy to use and can be used for your video calls and audio calls. Some of its features are:
- Screen Sharing – You can share your screen during calls to the participants of the video call for actually show them what you are talking about,
- You can also use Google Duo from a browser on your Mobile Phone or you can download the application.
- Calls can also be made by the Dialer app of your mobile phone.
- Google Duo also provides PiP mode or picture in picture mode so that you can make use of other applications while you are attending a call.
- For those of our readers that are going to use Duo on their Mobile Data, it provides a low data mode that will draw less of your daily data pack.
- You can also send messages to your Contacts.
- Google Duo also provides various kinds of Effects, Filters, and Portrait Mode.
- You can also pin all of your important contacts for easy access on your home screen.
- For some times that you will be in a low light condition, Duo offers the users a Low-Light Mode.
|Name||Google Duo v137.0.370976144|
How to Use/Download Google Duo for PC & Desktop
Google Duo on pc has the easiest of workings and can be used by even a child.
You can use Google Duo on your personal computer by using the web browser version or you can get an Android emulator and install the application inside the Android Emulator and use it with all its features.
Also Check: Andy Android Emulator for PC
Web Browser Method:
To use Duo on a web browser, please follow the instructions given below:
- Open your browser and click on the search bar.
- Now use this link ( https://duo.google.com/about/ )
- This link will take you to the about page of Google Duo.
- Now you can click on the “Try Duo” button.
- Now please sign in with an email account.
- Now you can make calls to all of your contacts by typing in the number or via the synced contacts.
Also Check: JioSwitch for PC
For our readers who do not know, Bluestacks 4 for PC is an app for PC and desktops that emulates a process in which apps of the android architecture can run and provide results. You can use an emulator to run apps like Duo, Meet, various games, and more.
You can download the Bluestacks application on the official website, (https://forpc.onl)
- After downloading the emulator, set it up with your email account.
- Now you can click on “Google Play”.
- Enter the name of the application, as for this instance “Google Duo”.
- Click on download and set up the application.
- Now you are good to go.
Now that we have told you how to download and use the application, please go to the next section for all the best alternatives for Google Duo.
Also Check: PlayStation Messages PC
Alternatives for Google Duo
Even after using the application, if you are not satisfied with the application, you can either make a complaint to the User Support Team or you can switch to an application that has a better suiting set of features or a better suiting User Interface for you, so here we have a list of different apps that have more or less the same features as Google Duo and can provide the readers with a User Interface of their choice.
- Jitsi Meet
- WhatsApp Web
- Google Meet ( formerly Hangouts )
- Big blue button
Providing these alternative applications does not mean that you will not be satisfied with Duo, but we are merely giving you the options for the similar applications so that you can have peace of mind that if Duo does not work for you, you can go for a different application.
Now we have a special section for all our readers for their queries and doubts.
Also Check: CapCut For PC
Does Google Duo have a time limit?
Google duo gives you unlimited time on a voice or a video call.
What are some of the disadvantages of Google Duo?
It requires signup.
No option for rejecting a call with a message.
Minor WiFi connectivity issues can be seen sometimes.
Do you need Google Duo for both the users for a video call?
No, Google Duo only requires your mobile number.
Is Google Duo safe?
Yes, Google Duo secures your audio and video during calls with end-to-end encryption.
Google Duo’s pros far outweigh its cons and because of its ease of use features, we would absolutely recommend all our readers to use Duo as their first choice, because this application is backed up by a solid team of developers at Google LLC and this makes it the best choice in the market right now.
We hope this article does the job for you by telling you all about the Google Duo application.
Have a nice day.
Also Check: Shazam for PC