CapCut For PC is an android app that is used for editing videos and it has a very big user base because it is highly secured, which is the most important thing when you are editing your personal videos using an application. Video editing is trending a lot these days as people want their videos to be perfect and attractive before they post them on any social media platform like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook as the social media influencers want as many views as possible on their videos.
Users are always looking for a video editing tool that has the most amazing features to enhance their videos. Thus, they want an editor that is very easy to use and makes the videos perfect. If you are looking for one such application, then CapCut App for PC is the right choice. It is a free android application and your video quality is not compromised while using it.
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||October 2021|
|Download File||CapCut APK|
Features of CapCut App
- It has a very user-friendly interface and can be used both on mobile phones and personal computers.
- It is on both Google and Mac Play stores and has been tested to be virus protected. So users do not need to worry about the privacy of their videos. This is what the users are most concerned about while using any video editing tool.
- It has several editing tools and advanced effects that can make your video very effective.
- It has more than 5 million users and is used by many social media influencers.
- The best feature of this application is that when you use it on your PC, it doesn’t leave any watermark, which makes your videos look original.
- CapCut App for PC is very safe as it saves your video in real-time and if you leave your PC and mobile phone for a while and come back to edit the video again, it will not be lost.
- It has a lot of amazing filters and effects that make your videos super classy and trendy, but at the same time, it does not disrupt the quality of your video.
- CapCut is used by users of all age groups and by professional editors also, because of its no watermark policy which is very rare to find in video editing applications.
- It has a very wide catalog of sound effects and songs and in addition to that users can use self-created voiceovers, sound, and music in the background of their video, which gives a personalized touch to the videos.
- Also, CapCut for PC provides various stickers and emoticons that can be used by editors to express the content of the video, which makes it more interesting and likable.
System Requirements for CapCut for PC
Downloading and using CapCut on your mobile phone is very easy as this application is android based, but to use it on your PC, your system and hardware must comply with certain requirements which are listed below:
- The CPU must be a dual processor or more than that.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM is required to properly run CapCut on your PC.
- The internal memory must have 20 GB of free space so that videos can be edited without compromising their quality.
- A good graphic card is required to run CapCut or any other editing software. If your system has these minimum requirements and then you are good to use CapCut on your PC.
Download CapCut for PC
CapCut is an android based application and thus to download and use it on your computer system the first thing you need to do is to download an emulator. It is software that creates an android smartphone setup on your PC and after that, you can use any android application on your PC. The two most popular emulators that work really well on PC whether MAC or Windows are Nox Player and Bluestacks 4 PC Download. You can download any of these two emulators on your PC to create an android device environment. Follows the steps listed below for that purpose:
Method 1: Using Play Store
- Open any UC Browser on your PC, and then download Bluestacks 4 for PC from here.
- There you will find the option of downloading its extension file on your PC, click on the Download.
- Once the download is finished, you need to install Bluestacks on your PC and for that, double click on the extension file to launch the setup.
- A setup wizard will open where you need to agree to the terms and conditions of the emulator and then finish it off to complete the installation. It will take a while to install.
- After that, open the Bluestack Emulator and then log in through your Google Account to set up the android platform on your PC.
- The next thing you need to do is to open the Google Play Store in Bluestack and then search for the CapCut app.
- Once it will open you will see an option to download the app, click on it, and after that install the app to use it on your PC.
- One thing that has to be kept in mind is that every time you want to use CapCut for editing videos on your PC, first you will have to open the emulator to set up the android environment.
- After that, you will find the icon of the CapCut emulator on your home screen.
- You can open it from there and can edit your videos without any interruptions.
Method 2: Using the Official Website
If you are facing trouble in locating the Google play store on your emulator downloaded on your PC, or are not able to download Capcut from the play store due to some technical error, then there is another way you can try out to download CapCut on your PC. The steps mentioned below can be followed for this:
- Go to any web browser like Chrome or internet explorer and then open the official website of CapCut PC Download.
- After that download the APK file from the website and then finish the download.
- After that, open the emulator that you have downloaded earlier and then open the APK file by dragging it to the emulator’s home screen or by opening it in the files menu.
- When you double-click on the APK file after bringing it on the emulator, then you will be able to install it and now you can easily use it for editing videos once the installation is complete.