PixelLab for PC: In the age of social media, everyone is interested in learning how to click the best photographs and edit them to create the best pictures and posts. Several editing apps have come up in the market that equips you to change colors, backgrounds, add stickers, filters, and much more. Average clicks can be converted into professional-looking photographs with the magic of editing apps. You can also add ute text messages and signs to convey many things through your pictures.
PixelLab is one such splendid application that enables you to edit pictures and add text to them. From 3d effects to textures and solid colors, the app holds a missive variety to choose from, not just for texts but for backgrounds, frames, and filters as well. PixelLab has a simple and user-friendly build-up and offers more than 60 customized and comprehensive photo effects.
Follow forpc.onl for best apps to download for PC.
You can import photos directly from your device’s gallery, and simply export them to social media sites on completion of editing. Furthermore, with the help of PixelLab, you can search for quotes and add appropriate ones to your pictures.
Being an android application, PixelLab is not yet available for download for PC users of windows and mac. In this article, we will provide you an easy way for downloading and installing the PixelLab app for PC. How?
Let us know here.
Download PixelLab for PC
Using BlueStacks on Windows
BlueStacks is a well-known Android Emulator that lets you download any kind of android app or game on your PC without any difficulties. Here is a full detailed guide on how one can download this app called PixelLab via BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- Tap here and download the BlueStacks file.
- You can locate the file on your C drive. Now run the app file for installation.
- Let the installation of the app complete. It will take few seconds.
- Set up your own Google account.
- You are required to add your details for filling there and press enter.
- After completing it, your BlueStacks account is all set. Now you need to search on Google Play store for PixelLab app. Pick it and download it now.
- Once it is completed, you can use the app on your PC.
Note- You can find the app under the My apps list section in BlueStacks.
using Nox Player
If you don’t get the app installed on your PC by following the process we have mentioned above using BlueStacks, here is another app that can become an alternative to the BlueStacks app. You can also do that via Nox. It is also an android emulator that can download the android app for you. Here is how you can do it.
- Tap here once and download the Nox app.
- The downloading will get completed within few minutes. Wait till then.
- Once it is done, you need to click on the file and open it.
- Now enter the details and create an account.
- Now go to the Google Play Store under Nox and search for the PixelLab app. From the results shown, pick the app and start downloading it. It will take few minutes, again.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, you can use the app.
- Yay! You can now enjoy the app.
Quick tip- If you don’t find the app, you can check it under the app list of Nox app player.
- Add and customize texts and edit them in any way you find suitable.
- The app enables you to generate 3d texts and In PixelLab app, a user can create 3D texts and overlay them on the images.
- Customize colors and textures by choosing from among linear gradients, radiant gradients, textures, solid colors, and much more.
- A wide range of fonts with over 100 hand-selected text fonts to select from.
- You can create your fun stickers, emojis, shapes, and other cool stuff and add them to your pictures.
- Include images to your images from the photos gallery.
- The app offers background editing options so you can create new backgrounds.
- Save all your edits as projects so you never lose them.
- Enhance the overall looks of your pictures by using the filters and effects available in the app.
- PixelLab presents numerous options of text to make customization
- Combine 3D text effects in your photos.
- The app contains options to include effects and colors on text
- You can change the font size as per your preference.
- Straightaway import images from the gallery to PixelLab.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Is PixelLab free for downloading?
Yes, it is.
- Is PixelLab available for download on PC?
No, it is not yet available for PC users. However, it can be used on PC via an android emulator such as BlueStacks.
- Can I create memes with PixelLab for PC?
Yes, you can.
- Is PixelLab PC easy to use for beginners?
Yes, the application has a straightforward user interface and can be used by beginners.
- Can I download PixelLab on MacOS with an emulator?
Yes, it is possible to download PixelLab on your MacOS with the method mentioned in the article.
Among all the free editing apps available in the market, PixelLab stands out as an excellent choice for anyone due to its top-notch interface and an excellent range of text editing options. With the help of PixelLab, you can surely up your social media game and slowly become an editing guru. If you enjoy photography and editing, this app is something you should try out.