FaceTime is an iOS-based mobile app that allows iPhone and iPad users to make video calls without using an internet or wifi connection. We can use FaceTime for PC with the help of a MAC emulator.
Using FaceTime on PC can be a great experience for you, because of the bigger screen and good picture quality.
We can invite others to join facetime even if they don’t have an Apple or Mac device. Other users cannot connect to you on FaceTime if they do not have an Apple device.
We can also make audio calls using the FaceTime app and communicate with each other without any disturbance. FaceTime was originally designed for Apple devices but recently the company has launched the Mac version of the App.
FaceTime app lets you stay connected to each other, sitting in different corners of the world. If you are an Apple user, you will definitely like this app, both on your iPhone and MAC PC.
Features of FaceTime App
Before understanding the steps to download Facetime for PC, we will help you in understanding the main uses and features of the app. Here is a list of the most prominent features of the FaceTime App for PC:
- Facetime is a video and audio calling app specially designed for Apple devices that provide the best quality of sound and video to us while communicating with each other.
- The best part about the FaceTime app is that we can do video calls without internet connectivity. Just with the regular prepaid or postpaid plan used for making phone calls.
- One of the interesting features of the Facetime App is that while doing video calls, we can add different stickers, filters, and effects to make the call more fun and interesting.
- Facetime App allows Apple users to call Non-Apple users. But android and other users cannot call them back on Facetime.
- Also, FaceTime allows us to share our system or device screen while doing video and audio calls. And we can even send audio messages to each other.
- FaceTime App supports very high video quality which is why we always recommend it over other video calling and meeting apps.
- We can easily download the FaceTime app from the Apple Play Store.
- As per the reviews of the users, FaceTime has a very friendly interface, so we suggest you use this app.
- FaceTime has a very useful feature available on Apple devices that allows the users to share their screen with each other and provide them the access to control each other devices virtually or remotely.
FaceTime App on PC
Using FaceTime App on Mac devices with version 10.6 or higher is very simple. But using it on those Mac devices that cannot support FaceTime and other devices using Windows operating system is a hard nut to crack for users.
Thus, this article will help you in using FaceTime App on Windows and other devices that are not compatible with this app directly.
To download and use the FaceTime app on Windows and other non-compatible operating systems. Firstly, we have to download an iOS emulator. It is software that helps us to easily run iOS applications on our PCs whether it is Mac or Windows-based because only the latest Mac devices support iOS apps.
Thus, using an emulator we can convert our PC into a virtual iOS device. And use all apps designed for Apple devices. The different iOS emulators that we recommend our users to rely on include iPadian, Corellium, OracleVirtual VirtualBox, etc. All of them are open-source free emulators that can be easily downloaded from their official websites.
Steps to Download FaceTime for PC
To download and install FaceTime App on PCs we can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, open any web browser on your PC like Chrome or Internet Explorer. Now open the official website of iPadian which is https://ipadian.en.softonic.com. iPadian is a very popular iOS emulator, that’s why we are using it.
- After that, you will see many options for downloading this emulator on your PC as per the version of your OS. Click on the required version and then click on the download button.
- The .exe file of the iPadian emulator will be downloaded in a while on your PC. After that, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- A setup window will appear on the screen since iPadian is licensed software. You need to agree to the license agreement for using it. Click on the “I agree” button and then click on next.
- Another window will appear on the screen, select the storage path where you want to store this software on your PC, and then click on the Next button.
- Now, iPadian will be installed in a while on your PC. After that, sync your apple store account to this app and a virtual iOS setup will appear on the screen.
- After that, just go to Apple Play Store on iPadian and then search for FaceTime App and click on the Download button.
- Once the download is finished install FaceTime and log in to it using your Apple account. Now you are all set to use it on your PC.
- You only need to keep in mind the fact that every time you want to do FaceTime on your PC, you have to first open iPadian and then use it to make video and audio calls.
Although there are several meeting and video calling apps in the market, we always prefer FaceTime over other Apps because of its high video and sound quality. Also, you can easily rely on this app as it has been developed by Apple which is a very reputed technology giant.
You get an amazing experience while doing video calls with FaceTime and it has very high ratings on the Apple Store. so, this app is highly recommended even on personal computers.
Is FaceTime a free app?
Ans – Yes, FaceTime is a free application specially designed for Apple users.
- Can we use FaceTime App on Windows and Android Devices?
Ans – Yes, FaceTime App can be used on Android and Windows devices with the help of an iOS emulator.
Does FaceTime support Mac devices?
Ans – Yes, FaceTime App is compatible with Mac Devices with version 10.6 or higher.
Can we block unwanted people on FaceTime?
Ans – Yes, FaceTime allows the users to block unwanted people and add them to the blacklist.