Opera Max is an application developed by opera that is equipped to compress mobile traffic and redirect it towards opera servers with the help of a virtual private network (VPN). This application facilitates you to maximize your data savings up to 50%, particularly if most of your interaction is with graphic content. It provides the best results with apps such as Instagram, youtube, etc. With Opera Max, you can gain unrestricted access to websites and videos that are not otherwise available in your region. It values user privacy makes sure your data is not mishandled or leaked.
Opera Max is an android application and is not yet available for Windows or MAC OS PC users. However, it is still possible to get Opera Max on your PC. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive overview of how to do so.
Prerequisite To Download Opera Max On Your PC
Opera Max is an android application. Hence, to download it on your PC, you will first require an emulator or an android app player. Bluestacks is an app player that allows android applications to run on Windows PC and Mac OS without any hassle. Following are the simple steps to download BlueStacks emulator:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks by clicking Here.
- Click on the button which says ‘Download BlueStacks‘. Select your preferred download location and click on Okay/Press Enter.
- Once the download is completed, click on the file to run the BlueStacks installer.
- The app player will automatically install on your C Drive. However, you will be notified to confirm the location of the installation and will be able to modify the install directory.
- After the installation is complete, the app will require you to set up your google account. Fill in your credentials and you will be good to go.
How To Download Opera Max for PC
- Once you have successfully installed your emulator, you are ready to download Opera Max on your PC. Navigate to the Google PlayStore.
- In the search bar, type Opera Max. Select the correct application from the search results and hit the install button.
- Wait for the app to get downloaded. Once done, launch the app by clicking on the downloaded file. Alternatively, you will find the app on your home screen as well.
- The entire procedure will be automated. You can now enjoy unrestricted internet access. If you are not pleased with the automated process, you can switch to the manual one as well.
Also, Download UC Browser Turbo for PC to enjoy faster browsing.
Alternative Method To Download Opera Max On Your PC
If BlueStacks emulator is not feasible for you, Andy Android Emulator is another excellent android app player that equips you to download and use android apps on your PC. It has a simple user interface, is free of cost, and helps your apps and games run smoothly on your PC. Here’s how to download and use Opera Max on your PC using Andy Android Emulator:
- Navigate to the official website of Andy Android Emulator by clicking here. download the latest version of the emulator.
- Wait for the file to get downloaded. Once the download is complete, click on the file to install it.
- Post-installation launch Andy Android Emulator by clicking on it.
- Fill in the required information and create your account. In case you already have an account, simply sign-in by entering your login credentials.
- Next, open Google PlayStore. Type ‘Opera Max’ in the search bar and hit the install button.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Opera Max app via Andy Android Emulator.
Features Of Opera Max
- Opera Max ensures that you save data to its maximum extent with test results showing that the app can save more than 50% of your data. The app runs in the background and provides you information regarding the data usage of all the apps. It notifies you if applications are sucking up too much bandwidth. It helps you save money by reducing and calculating your data usage.
- The app can compress the video you are streaming. This helps you use up lesser data than you originally would. The compression engine is so powerful and smooth that a 10MB video can be compressed into a video as small as 3MB. This action is performed not only on the web browser you use but other streaming applications as well that you use on your device.
- Complete information of your data usage is offered by the app, in terms of daily usage, monthly usage, and real-time stats as well. This enables you to discard apps that suck in too much data or reduce their usage and thus smartly conserve data.
- Opera Max holds your privacy in high regard and does not use or keep any of your personal information such as your photos, videos, files, emails, etc. The app does not muddle with encrypted web traffic. It give you complete charge of your information and does not mess with your privacy.
- All the features of the app are completely free. All you need to do is occasionally watch a few advertisements.
- Provides complete security on the internet.
- Opera Max is a reliable and secure VPN browser.
- The app offers all of its basic features free of cost for its users.
- A huge range of proxy locations is available in the app.
- Avoiding online restrictions is permitted by Opera Max.
- It has zero bandwidth barriers.
- Excellent speed of data compression for videos.
- Clever and hassle-free user interface.
- The app offers daily as well as weekly stats of app data usage.
- The app is not equipped with an online video downloader.
- When compared to other browsers available in the market such as FlashFox and Kiwi Browser, it is not packed with several great features. Does not comes with an online video downloader.
- Too many ads for unpaid users.
- It does not compress every kind of data.
- Windows or Mac version not yet available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the data saving option of Opera Max safe?
Yes, Opera Max takes your privacy very seriously. The app does not leak your data or commit any breach of privacy.
- How do I turn on the VPN option in Opera Max?
VPN service can be turned on either on the start page directly in private mode or by navigating to the settings menu.
- Which countries is Opera Max available for?
Opera Max is available in Google PlayStore for the following countries:
- United States
- Europe Union states (all 28 states)
- Russia/CIS countries
- Puerto Rico
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Netherlands Antilles
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Is there any limit to the VPN bandwidth/speed?
No, there are no limitations to the VPN speed/bandwidth, although your server load does affect your browsing speed.
Opera Max acts as a multipurpose application by helping you check your data usage, browsing restricted content via VPN, and much more. It is free of cost, has a straightforward user interface, and is 100% safe to use. In this article, we have given you a step-by-step guide on how to get Opera Max on your PC and enjoy smart browsing.