Geeni App for PC is an application that has been primarily designed by its developers for easy access to all your Home connectivity devices like Google Home and Amazon Alexa which are in turn connected to all your daily necessity devices like the smart LED bulbs in your rooms, the security cameras that have been set up around your home, your weighing machine and your android smartwatch.
Geeni Camera App for PC declutters all of your data that you might need in your daily life and organizes it in a simple way so that even a toddler can use the application. In simple words, Geeni works as an all-rounder on/off switch for all of your essential smart devices. You can also use your smart Geeni Devices with this application.
Geeni App Download for PC can be used on android or iOS platforms just by downloading them from the Play store, or the App Store, but if you want to take control of all your home devices from your PC, then you can use the steps we have mentioned in the article and get it working easily and smoothly.
|Updated||24 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
Some Intricate Details about the Geeni app :
User rating – 3.8/5
Current app version – 1.71
Size of the App – 51MB
Developed By – Merkury Innovations
We have written this article keeping in mind the needs of our readers, so this article will help you to know all that is related to the Geeni app and its features and also how you can download it via the Android Emulator method on your PC.
Features of Geeni App
These are just some of the features of the Geeni Application:
- Ease of Use: Geeni app can be a great boon for those of our readers that want to have full control of their smart home appliances. The easy-to-navigate user interface and all the icons in the right place go forward in helping the user take control of the application.
- Fast connectivity: The controls given to the user by this application can be initiated if needed in a few seconds, with the touch of a simple button with laser fast speed and leaves scope for none of your precious time wasted.
- Free of cost for Geeni Smart Devices: The users can download and use the application with all the Geeni Smart Devices for free.
- Data storage is Cloud Based: Because Geeni stores all its application data on a server with a cloud-based storage system, even if you lose your device, you can still access it either from other devices or get the account restricted, if you are worried about any unknown person using your account.
- One app, Multiple Devices: As we mentioned before, this application works on Cloud-based storage systems and one of the advantages of this system is that the user can access the account from different devices at once.
These were some of the important features that would help the user get a better experience out of the Geeni app and now we can move on to how you can download the application for PC. The process we will need to use will have the use of an Android Emulator because there has not been an official launch of the application version for personal computers.
How to Download the Geeni App for PC
The first step for downloading the application will be to download and install the Bluestacks Emulator and then set it up. The steps are as follows:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official site for downloading Bluestacks, “ https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html ”
- Now click on your respective operating system and the download should start.
- Now you can install the application.
- Please download the Play Store Application on Bluestacks.
Now you can open the Play Store inside the emulator and:
- Download the official Geeni App.
- Sign in or make a new account, now you can connect to all of your daily use Devices.
Now for all the doubts and queries of our readers, we also have an FAQ section addressing the same.
Check out more downloaded apps for this month:
Can I let someone else connect to my Geeni Camera?
Yes, you can let other people connect to your Geeni Camera and their name will appear in the Geeni app.
Can I connect and control my Geeni Devices from anywhere using the app?
Yes, you can connect to your smart devices from anywhere because of the Cloud systems in use.
Can the Geeni app be used without Wi-Fi?
Yes, the application can be used without connectivity but it will reduce the effectiveness and some features may not work.
How many devices can I control using the Geeni app?
You can connect an unlimited number of devices in any given location but the wi-Fi router you are using may have limit the number of devices being connected.
How can I report my problems in the Geeni app?
- Go to Profile
- Then click on Support
- Go to New Feedback
Now, you can state your problems and queries.
How can I contact Geeni?
Geeni Customer Service: