TeleDr for PC is a messaging app that uses end-to-end encryption to send your messages. TeleDr App has brought a different trend in modern messaging. Engaging in conversation over the internet these days can be difficult due to internet censorship and TeleDr App allows you to freely communicate without having to worry about any surveillance.
The Internet has changed how we engage in chats over the period and the time keeps decreasing with the increase in technology, making our world smaller. TeleDr believes in its users’ freedom of expression and lets them access information freely.
It is one of the most used Apps for communication in countries that have banned several other Apps and services.
Wondering how to engage in end-to-end encrypted messaging over your PC? Read on to install the TeleDr PC on your PC today for free!
|TeleDR App for PC
|Req Android version
|4.1 and up
- TeleDr App for PC has no advertisements on it and is Ad-free.
- It supports its users’ freedom of expression and protects their messages’ privacy.
- An exciting feature that attracts its users is the creation of single encryption. In today’s world, where every message is forwarded and recorded as screenshots, this App doesn’t allow the receiver to do any of these to the messages you send.
- This App is free from any surveillance and internet censorship.
- Every other Application shares its user’s data for marketing and advertising except TeleDr PC; they have clearly stated that the user’s data is not sold or shared for any of these purposes, increasing security.
- It lets you share large files and images without reducing size or quality. This feature is not present in any of the other messaging Apps.
- It is the perfect App for these modern times to engage in chats, share information, or send data in vast amounts over the internet.
- This App is cloud-based and cannot be Bugged.
- Another very helpful feature is its self-destruct timer. Once you activate this and send any message, as soon as the time limit expires, it will automatically delete the chat and media from your device. This lets the users share sensitive information without fearing it getting into the wrong hands.
- It has many other features like animations that can be included in chats; background colours can be switched to your favourite colour.
Steps on How to Download TeleDr on PC
TeleDr App is readily available on the Google Play Store and App Store. Installing this app on your PC can be done in two methods.
Via BlueStacks emulator:
An emulator facilitates your PC in installing the Apps from Google Play Store and more. There are several emulators, but we recommend BlueStacks as it is straightforward. Another emulator, the Nox Player App, can be used. Installing these emulators is easy and can be done within a few minutes.
Follow the process given below step by step.
- Download BlueStacks from your browser by opening its official website or
“click HERE to download”.
- Check your downloads folder, and you will find the BlueStacks icon, click on it.
- A pop-up window appears, asking you to RUN the emulator.
- Then, continue the installation process by following the step-by-step wizard.
- Wait for a few minutes for the emulator to be installed.
- Once it is finished, you can see the BlueStacks icon on the desktop.
- Now click the icon and log in to your Google account to access Google PlayStore.
- After this, in the search bar, search for TeleDr.
- A list of results appears. Select the App and then click on download.
- Now, in a few minutes, the app gets installed.
- You can find it in the Installed Apps in Bluestacks.
- Double-click on the app icon to open it.
Steps to Install TeleDr via APK file.
- APK files for TeleDr can be found online and easily downloaded.
- After installing the Bluestacks emulator, instead of directly searching for an App in it, If you have an APK file downloaded on your PC, you can run it using the emulator.
- This will install the APK file on your PC, and you can now enjoy the TeleDr App from your PC.
Is TeleDR for PC free?
TeleDR is generally accessible to download and use, much like Telegram. It aims to provide secure and free communication for its users.
Can I use my Telegram account on TeleDR?
Yes, you can log in to TeleDR with your existing Telegram account. Your messages and contacts will synchronize with TeleDR, allowing you to continue your conversations seamlessly.
What makes this app different from Telegram?
The main difference is that TeleDR is specifically designed to circumvent censorship and is often used in regions where Telegram is banned or restricted. It might have additional features or modifications to enhance accessibility and privacy.
What is TeleDR for PC?
TeleDR (Telegram Digital Resistance) is a version of the popular messaging app Telegram, explicitly designed for use in countries where Telegram might be blocked.
It offers similar features to Telegram, including encrypted messaging, group chats, and file sharing.
Wrapping it up:
This app can be used from your PC to engage in chats free from any surveillance, and you can also set them on self-destruction to automatically delete them once the decided period is over.