TeleDr for PC is a messaging app that uses end-to-end encryption to send your messages. TeleDr App has brought a different trend in modern messaging. Engaging in conversation over the internet these days can be difficult due to internet censorship and TeleDr App allows you to freely communicate without having to worry about any kind of surveillance.
The Internet has changed how we engage in chats over the period and the time keeps on decreasing with the increase in technology, making our world smaller. TeleDr believes in the freedom of expression of its users and also lets them access information freely.
TeleDr App is a customized version of the Telegram, GBWhatsApp, and was developed by Filtershekanha.com and is rated 3.9 stars. TeleDr App has more than 1,000,000 downloads, recorded worldwide. It is one of the most used App for communication in countries that have banned several other Apps and services.
Wondering how to engage in end-to-end encrypted messaging over your PC? Read on to install the TeleDr PC on your PC today for free!
Technical Specifications of TeleDr for PC
|Title||TeleDR App for PC|
|Req Android version||4.1 and up|
Features of TeleDr for PC
- TeleDr App for PC has no advertisements on it and is Ad-free.
- It supports the freedom of expression of its users and protects the privacy of their messages.
- A very interesting feature that attracts its users is the creation of single encryption. In today’s world where every message is forwarded and recorded as screenshots, TeleDr App doesn’t allow the receiver to do any of these, to the messages you send.
- TeleDr App is free from any surveillance and internet censorship.
- Every other Application shares its user’s data for marketing and advertising except TeleDr PC, they have clearly stated that the user’s data is not sold or shared for any of these purposes increasing the security.
- TeleDr lets you share large files and images without reducing their size or quality. This feature is not present in any of the other messaging Apps.
- TeleDr for PC is the perfect App for these modern times to engage in chats, share information, or send data in huge amounts over the internet.
- This App is cloud-based and cannot be Bugged.
- Another very helpful feature is its self-destruct timer. Once you activate this and send any message, as soon as the time limit expires, it will delete the chat and also the media from your device automatically. This lets the users share sensitive information without any fear of it getting into the wrong hands.
- It has many other features like animations that can be included in chats, background colors can be switched to your favorite color.
Steps on how to Download TeleDr on PC
TeleDr App is easily available on Google Play Store and App Store. Installing this app on your PC can be done in two methods.
Installation of TeleDr via BlueStacks emulator:
An emulator facilitates your PC in installing the Apps from Google Play Store and more. There are several emulators but we recommend BlueStacks as it is very simple and easy to use. There is another emulator called the Nox Player App which can be used. Installing these emulators is very easy and can be done within few minutes.
Follow the process given below step by step.
- Download BlueStacks from your browser by opening its official website or
“click HERE to download”.
- Check your downloads folder and you will find the BlueStacks icon, click on it.
- A pop-up window appears asking you to RUN the emulator.
- Then continue the installation process by following the step-by-step wizard.
- Wait for few minutes for the emulator to be installed.
- Once it is finished you can see the BlueStacks icon on the desktop.
- Now click on the icon and then log in to your Google account to access Google PlayStore.
- After this in the search bar, search for TeleDr.
- A list of results appears select the App and then click on download.
- Now in few minutes, the app gets installed.
- You can find it in the Installed Apps in Bluestacks.
- Double click on the TeleDr app to open it.
Steps to Install TeleDr via APK file.
- APK files for TeleDr can be found online and are very easy to download.
- After installing the Bluestacks emulator instead of directly searching for App in it, If you have an APK file downloaded on your PC you can run it using the emulator.
- This will install the APK file on your PC and you can now enjoy the TeleDr App from your PC.
Wrapping it up:
TeleDr App can be used from your PC to engage in chats that are free from any type of surveillance and you can also set them on self-destruction to automatically delete them once the decided period is over.