Hulu for PC is already known and is being used by many people to watch their favorite entertainment shows and movies. We have something for everyone in this app. It is more interesting to know that this app can also be downloaded on your PC. So if you want to download and enjoy watching your favorite entertainment shows and movies then you have come to the right place. We will give you a complete guide on how you can download Hulu on your PC.
What is Hulu?
Hulu is the official app for the media streaming service application containing high storage solutions for your preferred movies, TV series, and cartoon collections.
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and up
|Last Update||July 2021|
It gives access to a large-scale streaming library so that you can watch thousands of shows and movies, exclusive originals, past seasons, current episodes, web series, and much more at your fingertips. It provides you with a lot of portable entertainment and you will not miss out on any of your favorite TV show’s episodes. They can be enjoyed with popcorn without any waiting time directly on your large screen.
Why download Hulu for PC?
Hulu is a native app containing almost all the TV shows and movies that are streaming on Netflix, Prime, HBO, Showbox, Vudu, etc. It has become a go-to app for everyone as it has all the trendy content on it. This app has also stood out among other entertainment apps such as SnapTube, Mobdro, and Popcornflix. Now, this app is not available on your PC but you can download it using an emulator for you to enjoy your entertainment on a large screen.
Key features of the Hulu app:
You will find some amazing features in the Hulu app. Some of them are :
- Night mode can be activated by default.
- Viewers can access everything from Hulu’s streaming library.
- It is a great Netflix alternative if you like more Tv shows than movies.
- It also allows all subscribers to access the streaming services on any of the two devices at the same time.
- The Hulu account can be shared with others.
- It gives an option to create up to six profiles for your family and friends.
- It has extremely stable service.
- It has a top-notch 5-star streaming service.
- It can also provide an ad-free option for on-demand streaming.
- It supports up to 4K Ultra HD video.
- It is one of the most dependable streaming services you can ever use.
- It is defined as a much better deal than cable Tv.
Additional features of the Hulu PC:
You will find the streaming experience better with some of the latest features and settings available on this app. You can make yourself more comfortable by customizing the app with the help of view modes. They are as follows:
- Night Mode: You can enable the Night Mode to switch from the site’s default light theme to a darker one. Your name is viewed at the top of the screen to display the menu and select the Night Mode settings.
- Full-Screen Mode: If you select this mode then the full screen expands your window to fill the entire screen with what you’re watching. Enable this feature during playback by selecting the Full-Screen icon which you can see from the lower right section of the player bar. You can even disable it. To disable, you have to click the Exit Full-Screen icon from the same spot.
- Picture-in-Picture: During playback, you can click on Minimize to shrink your current stream into a small screen.
Settings that can be made to the Hulu app:
- Autoplay: Episodes can be automatically queued up and the next available episode can be played.
- Captions: Closed captions preferences can be managed, including preferred language and visual formatting.
- Jump to Live: If you want to pause or rewind your live stream, you can easily catch up with what is airing in real-time by clicking on Jump to Live.
- Keyboard Controls: Keyboard controls can also be used to navigate the Hulu app and control playback. You won’t need a mouse or trackpad.
- Live Guide: You can check in advance whether some shows are going to be available or not.
- Playback Quality: The video quality can also be adjusted during playback.
- Start from the beginning: If you see that a rewind icon is displayed over a live broadcast in the Live Guide, you can easily start the broadcast over from the beginning using it.
These are two ways to download and install the Hulu app:
- Using BlueStacks.
- Directly on Windows.
Here are the two ways that are shown below in an easy form step-by-step guide to make your process convenient and relevant.
Let us now see how you can download and install Hulu on your PC.
How to download and install Hulu on your PC using BlueStacks?
With the use of android emulator software, you can download, install and use almost any android app on your laptop. To use the Hulu app on your PC, you just have to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
Step 1: You will have to start by downloading the latest Hulu emulator version for Android systems from the official website.
Step 2: Then, you will have to give the BlueStacks installation process some time to get completed.
Step 3: Now, do the sign-in process using a Gmail account then only you will get access to all Google products on BlueStacks like an android phone.
Step 4: Once you complete the sign-in process, open the BlueStacks android emulator and type “Hulu” in the top search bar.
Step 5: While the BlueStacks application is running in the background, you can click the install button to start the download.
Step 6: Next, wait for a little while for the Hulu app to complete the installation process.
Step 7: After it is done, you will be able to launch the Hulu app and you can then proceed to stream or download your favorite media streams for viewing on your PC.
These are the simple steps you need to follow to download and install Hulu on your PC and you are good to go.
How to download and install Hulu on Windows?
Step 1: Open the Microsoft Store on your PC
Step 2: Type in the app name “Hulu” in the search box on the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Then, click the search button.
Step 4: Now, Hulu and its related applications will be displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Simply click the app Hulu.
Step 6: Now you can see the Get option on the top right corner of your screen. Click that button to download and install the application on your computer.
Step 7: Once the installation gets finished you can click the app icon to launch Hulu instantly.
Hulu has become a very famous app over the years. You get a lot of content on this app. You will find a lot of entertainment such as TV shows and movies.
You can now download and install this on your PC on your Windows and also by using android emulators. You can complete the download process by reading the guide of steps given above. Hope that the above guide of steps helps you and you find it useful.