DolphinNet VPN For PC: Many people doubt whether the internet is safe anymore because of cybercriminal activities taking place all around the world. If people want to stay safe and secure while surfing the internet, then they should use the DolphinNet VPN. Not only is this app free, but it doesn’t require any type of registration to use it. So, users can safely surf through the net without having to worry about getting tracked or bugged in any way.
|July 6, 2021
What is DolphinNet VPN?
DolphinNet VPN is considered to be a very essential and mandatory tool for all kinds of internet users. This app is only available for mobile phone users. However, with the help of Android Emulators, you can install it on your Mac and Windows. DolphinNet VPN makes sure its user remains anonymous, so they can surf the net without any problems occurring whatsoever. This application has gained lots of popularity ever since people found out about the various features it provides. Given below are some of the most famous ones that make it stand out from all other VPNs.
Features of DolphinNet VPN for PC
Privacy that comes with security
When a user uses DolphinNet VPN, the first thing they need to do is select a proxy server. After they finish selecting their desired server, DolphinNet VPN provides them with a fake IP address. Now that the person has a fake IP address, they can surf the internet without worrying about any kinds of cyber threats taking place. No type of ISP agent or attacker would be able to track this user’s footsteps or check their history because that user cannot be traced when they become anonymous. A user can further erase all their footsteps through the HTTP protocols.
Easily going through all kinds of firewalls
There are various reasons as to why a website would be restricted. Sometimes, schools and universities prevent access to certain websites. And other times, the geographical locations automatically restrict those websites from loading or opening. However, with the use of DolphinNet VPN, users can access all kinds of blocked or restricted webpages. There is no firewall that this Virtual Private Network cannot bypass within seconds. So, users can enjoy the freedom of viewing and surfing through anything and everything.
Various proxy locations
No matter what time it is or in which country you are, DolphinNet VPN is always available to help its users have a safe and secure connection. DolphinNet VPN provides a safe connection by connecting its users to different secure proxy servers. There are many famous proxy servers such as US, Canada, and many more. Nobody will be able to trace back to the user if they use proxy servers for different reasons.
Alternatives to DolphinNet VPN
- Wangle VPN for PC
- Super VPN for PC
- AppVPN for PC
- OpenVPN Connect for PC
- FastVPN for PC
- VPNTunnel for PC
- Hi VPN Pro
- DolphinNet VPN
- ThunderVPN for PC
- Anonytun for PC
- PsiPhon for PC
- Turbo VPN for PC
Download DolphineNet VPN for PC
DolphinNet VPN for Mac and Windows
As mentioned before, there is no official application for DolphinNet VPN on computers. This is why we utilize third-party tools known as Android emulators. Android emulators are tools used to provide a mobile interface on computers. There are many emulators available, but Mac users prefer using NoxPlayer, and Windows users like using Bluestacks as an Android Emulator.
Downloading DolphinNet using NoxPlayer
Given below are the steps needed to install and run NoxPlayer on your Mac computer
- First off, search for NoxPlayer and download it from a trustworthy website. You can click on this link and you’ll be redirected to NoxPlayer’s website.
- After its installation process is complete, open and run it on your Mac.
- From there, locate the App store through NoxPlayer’s interface.
- Then, search for ‘DolphinNet VPN’ on the search bar.
- Once you find the right application, click on it and then proceed to install it onto your Mac.
- After it installs, you will see DolphinNet VPN’s icon on the homepage.
- Open the application and enjoy using it.
Keep following ForPC
Downloading DolphinNet using Bluestacks
If you have a computer that runs on Windows, then you should use Bluestacks as your Android emulator. The steps provided below will guide you through the emulator’s installation process.
- Click on this link to be redirected to a trustworthy website for downloading Bluestacks. Wait for it to download and install.
- Then, open and run Bluestacks on your computer.
- Access Google’s folder from Bluestack’s interface.
- When you open up the folder, find Google Play Store and open it.
- After you open Play Store, type in ‘DolphinNet VPN’ on the search bar.
- Search for the right application and install it onto your computer.
- It will take some time to install this application so be patient and wait for it to install.
- After the installation process is complete, DolphinNet VPN’s icon will appear on your homepage.
- Open the application, run it, and enjoy being anonymous while surfing the internet.
DolphinNet Virtual Private Network is an application that every internet user should install. It is considered mandatory to use because the VPN provides a fake User ID to its users. Through this, the user’s footsteps cannot be traced and they can freely surf the internet anytime they want. DolphinNet also provides access to various proxy servers, so users can choose to connect to the server they want. Not only is this application free, but there are also no in-app purchases which is why it is so popular. There are alternatives to this VPN, but overall, it is the best choice to stay anonymous on the internet.